Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Babies - Part 2

1454647484951»

Replies

• You have 6 kids and you keep them alive daily making sure they are fed, watered and clean. Maybe she could help rather than judge.

I've always been a messy person. My mum is a bit ocd...she secretly cleans and arranges pots if she's in my house herself. My dad is 76 and he comes and 'secretly' weeds my back patio. 

More important things than tidying.

Patrick bit me today. He actually broke the skin. I seem to be the only one he bites but I panic when he wants to cuddle Saoirse. I know he's only 20 months and he's probably still really confused. I've just spent half an hour watching him sleep.

Can't believe Ollie is in the stage 2 of the pram. Hes got fantastic neck control. 

• Louise you're doing a fantastic job you've got six chicken and they're all happy and healthy messy houses are the least of your priorities getting some rest and keeping your children fed and clothed outweighs that and you're doing fantastic bbe. Charlie can hold his own head up but I don't know if I dare put him in just yet, he's still really poorly I feel awful leaving him and olly when they're ill.

Katt olly went through a biting phase as well chick the threat of bed worked wonders. I always look forward to bedtime lol 

• Aww louise hun just take it with a pinch of salt I do my mum n sister are exactly the same ! Sorry Charlie won't go down bless him was any of your other babies extra snugly 

• Thank you everyone. You've made me feel better. I'll hopefully feel better tomorrow after my mums been. She's a nightmare. I dread her coming. I envy you all having lovely mums. I really wish mine was helpful but she's just critical and never does anything with the children. She's only coming tomorrow because she's just got back from America and she wants to tell me about it but I'm really not interested and really havent got the time to listen to her . Sorry to moan. I know she'll just tell me to put Charlie down and leave him to cry but I can't. It breaks my heart if I hear him crying 😞

Hope you all get a good nights sleep xx 

• We all parent in our own ways Louise I couldnt bear to leave charlie to cry either I don't like the cry it out method I think it's cruel the baby has no logic and doesn't understand so what are you gaining from it other than it tiring itself out and falling asleep you keep doing what's best for you chick 

• Louise I know it sounds cruel to say it to ur mum but could you say if u are going to keep judging me don't come here and see what she says as it is unfair to you when you have loads of small children running around. Don't want to make it so she doesn't see them but could be a way to stop her picking at the mess and stuff 

• Hope Charlie is okay mummytooandc - is that November theyve moved them to? 

Hood luck with your mum Louise, youre raising 6 kids, that's a fantastic achievement in itself! 

Was out early last night so oh put fed and put J down, except he'd slept so much in the day he wouldn't go down until I got in at 8.45 so not too bad for him. 

• He's really poorly dizzy he's phlegmy today and he's been sick I'm hoping it's a good thing and it's coming up off his chest he's full of cold Ollys full of it to and he's got a barking cough. They're both so ill I feel terrible leaving them so much all the time to go to work feel like I'm a bad mummy. Yeh they've pushed it back to November I know he will be later with his 3rd set but he's so ill I couldn't bring myself to put him through the jabs which could give him further side effects and the doctor that rang us back said she wouldnt take her baby if they were poorly either so I feel better with our decision 

• Hi everyone,
    This thread has now reached the 1k post mark which is great, but it's getting a bit slow to load, so we've kicked you off a continuation thread 

Please do be sure to head on over, and we'll close this thread in a day or so, so you've all had a chance to see this message. 

CONTINUATION THREAD THIS WAY!