Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help poo explosion

Need some advice my little boy keeps having these huge poo explosions and there starting to be a habit , once a day with put fail this will happen at some point its that bad it ruins everything he poos on :( any advice 

Replies

• Not much advice really but my 17w old daughter is more or less the same (not quite as bad as he one above!). Pretty normal for breastfed babies (not sure how you are feeding though) unfortunately sometimes it can just be the position of the baby causing the nappy to have a gap so the poo can escape! I've found if my daughter is in her swing or lying down so rolling and moving position to be worse! 

To make up feel better here's some proof your not alone! Also Asda own brand stain remover is fab! I use it every wash now! X

image This was today's 😂😂

• Unfortunately I don't think there is much you can do, my son was the same and almost always in his mamaroo too!

As soon as it happens (and you've cleaned baby) rinse his clothes and the removable cover on the mamaroo, and leave them to soak in hot soapy water before putting them in the wash worked a treat for us.

Good luck!