Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2017 Babies

Replies

• Options

imageMy baby Katie is 6 weeks 2 days old. She’s 10lb 5oz already 🙈 like chunky butt. This is her dressed up today for a Christmas themed photo shoot! 

Crazy seeing all these babies after seeing all our scan photoS! How time flies xxx

• Options

Hello! 
    Every Monday you should receive an email from us, to your email inbox, giving you a run down on what's happening on MadeForMums.com - we would love for you to tell us what you think of these emails over on this thread. 
    We're also offering a prize for one person who provides feedback, so please get posting! We really would love to hear what you think! 

• Options

Hello! Would you like to come and share the first photo ever taken of your baby with us? We'd love to see the first picture, ever taken of your baby, and for you to tell us if you remember how you were feeling at the time. Please do come and post them, over on this thread here. 

• Options

Harrison born 25th September 5lb 9oz born 36+3 but now 9 weeks old 7lb 10oz! Seems like 5 minutes not 9 weeks and I believe I am doing pretty well! Everyday is different.

imageimage

• Options

Hi Archiebear, and congratulations on Harrison! He's gorgeous, and doing so well! Mind if we ask if there was a reason behind him being born early? 

• Options

Today on the forum, we're asking about your family buying Christmas presents for your kids: do your parents and inlaws buy your children huge amounts of stuff that’s not needed? Or do you tell them specifically what to buy? Please do tell us on this new thread here. We'd love to hear from you! 

• Options

Hello everyone!! It’s been abit quiet on here 😴 I guess were all super busy with our little beautys! cant believe My girl was 3 months yesterday!! She is such a good girl has been sleeping through since 7-8 weeks and she’s just a happy content smiley baby so obsessed with her!! It’s going so quickly 💕 hope your all okay! 

i couldnt resist taking pics in her santa outfit today 🙈 it’s suppose to be for Christmas Day naughty mummy lol so excited xx

• Options

Oh teeteee, they are the most gorgeous pics! Adorable! 
    How is everyone else doing? We'd love to hear how your Christmas is shaping up. 

• Options

Hiya all,

Happy new year!

awww Teetee your little girl is absolutely adorable! Glad everything is going ok.

My twin boys turned 5 months on Christmas Day (3 months corrected age) and are doing so well. Their not quite sleeping through the night but we only get up for one feed and sometimes dummies during the night. 

Georgie now weighs 13lbs8 and Teddy is 13lbs 7. Georgie is on the left in the photo :) 

• Options

Hi sorry for the delay. No reason that I know of. My nephew was early too! They're both doing fantastic though. Hope everyone had a great christmas and ny. I am looking forward to the weather improving so I can get out and about with baby again!xxx

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    We wanted to ask you, when you were pregnant, did you have the flu jab? Please do tell us on this new thread here.

Also, if you fancy sharing your top tips for booking a family holiday with ABTA, you could win a £200 John Lewis voucher. That thread is here. Good luck! 

• Options

image I didn't get told a reason but my nephew was also early maybe just runs in the family! Was glad though I was getting impatient and fed up. I was getting far too much sleep too 😂. Loving all the baby pics on here.

• Options

Have you got a child aged 5-9 years old? If so, we're looking for parents and children to take part in our latest product test for a children's app and personalised book. To find out more, please see this thread. There's a £200 voucher up for grabs too!

• Options

Hello! We wanted to ask you, how many weeks was your baby when they were able to hold their head up on their own? Please do come and tell us on this new thread here - we would love to know.

• Options

Hi all, i stopped getting notifications so wasn’t aware people were still posting. Hope you’re all doing well!!

imageimageimageimage

Nellie was 20 weeks yesterday (she’ll be 5 months on 10th Feb). I honestly can’t believe how quick time has gone! I’m enjoying every single second of being a mummy. Her sleep is fantastic, she goes to bed at 7.30pm, usually wakes around 4am for a feed then awake at 6-7am. She now weighs 15lb 😊. 

Going to view day nurseries / child minders this week 😩 not going back to work until July but need to get her on a waiting list. 

xxx

• Options

Katie93, look at Nellie! Wow, she has grown so much, and her dimples are amazing! (Also, are you notifications working again? 😝)
    I remember leaving nurseries when my baby was a few months old crying at the thought of it! But then I found the right one, and it was wonderful, though broke the bank. Let us know how the visits go and what you decide on? 

• Options

Hi everyone, how are you guys doing? Any thoughts about embarking on weaning just yet?

Also, while we're here, today on the forum, we're talking about Dan Osborne's new tattoo of his kids on his thigh. It got us wondering, do you or your partner have any tattoos about your kids? If so, please do come and tell us about them here. 

• Options

This is my little max, we are thinking about weaning a week or two early because he has reflux and I’ve heard it can help with the symptoms. He took ages to put on weight but he’s caught up now as you can see! Can’t believe he’s getting closer to 6 months! We’re Also teething so that’s a challenge 🙈🙈 had a few sleepless nights this week! X

• Options

No my notifications still aren’t working which is strange. We have decided to go with a child minder ‘ she is so lovely, I feel much more happier with it. I absolurely hated the day nursery so was dreading viewing the child minder but I just knew she was perfect. 

oh frankie he is gorgeous! Are you doing baby led weaning? Nellie is 5 months on Saturday and we are thinking starting next weekend, she’s not overly fussed on milk, still only taking 3-4oz every few hours . Health visitors aren’t worried as she is gaining weight but she’s only on 50th centile but she keeps trying to grab our food when we are eating. 

• Options

Thankyou, I’m not sure yet which to do, I’ve read a bit about both. He is fascinated by us eating and drinking! He’s been able to sit in his high chair for a while now. I usually put him a spoon and a bowl on there just to get used to it! I’m combination feeding so I’m going to wean him off the boob so he’s completely on bottles at the same time. He’s only on the 25th centile he was on the 0.4th so he’s much better Than he was 🙈 xx