Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

September 2017 Babies

Replies

• Everyone’s growing up so fast! They are all so cute!! Max is 7 and a bit months now. He’s attempting to crawl and sort of manages to move in a fashion by dragging himself 🙈 he’s got 6 teeth and keeps trying them out, usually on people’s hands 😂 good to hear everyone is getting on well 😊

Here he is at Baby sensory this week :) xx

• Hi everyone. We're giving away a gorgeous Babyzen Yoyo+ super compact buggy! To find out how to win it, just head to Latest Posts! 

• image Nellie in her first summer outfit 😍

• Oh Katie93, Nellie is the cutest! Actually made me whimper how adorable she is! 

• Awwww cutie bubbas!! they are all getting so big too quick!! Kady’s 7months old today!! I know the first year flies by but I’m sure it’s gone quicker this time lol

here is Kady today at 7 months & mumma back in her size 8’s so proud of my hard work over the last 3 months to be where I am now! 😁☀️💖❤️

Mummas show your selves off too!! Xxx

• teeteee, you and Kady are both looking incredible! How did you do it? 

• Thank you Danielle 🤗

i went back to my gym in January 3/4 days a week weights & cardio & a strict low calorie diet.. it’s been hard some days especially on the winter days when you cannot be bothered to roll out of bed at 6am to go to the gym but I feel so much better about my self again x

• Hi everyone, we really hope you and your babies are doing well? Do come and let us know how you're all doing, we'd love to hear from you. 

Lots happening on the forum at the mo. 
    We have two sponsored discussions; tell Nurofen how to cheer up poorly children, and you could win a £200 Amazon voucher. 
    Another £200 voucher up for grabs by telling English Heritage which of their day trips would be your fave. Just select Talk To Us from the the dropdown menu, and the threads are there (see pic below).

Also, if you've not checked out our Instagram page, we're giving away a Peg-Perego Viaggio 2-3 Flex car seat, worth £180. 

• Hey mummies & babies!

how is everyone? Kady is 8 months old today! I hate & love how quick the first year goes!! I love watching her grow and her little character coming on but then I miss my little teeny bub too 😫💖

she still has no teeth & we’re not crawling yet she said just so chilled but she’s very vocal 🤣🙈 she says taa when you give her something she’s forever chanting dada I’m yet to hear her say muma!! Lolw

we had her first modelling job a few weeks ago she was such a good bub can’t wait for the company to release the photos on their catalogue I’ll share once I have them 😍

anyone got any upcoming holidays? We’re going back to turkey but a different part to where we’ve been before in June for 10 days cant wait! 

Hope your all well :))

here is my chubby little model 😂💖

• Oh Teeteee she’s so so gorgeous!! Look forward to seeing her modelling pics! 

Nellie was 8 months last Thursday, I’m the same as you about about how quick it goes. Nellie is my first so I’m loving watching her grow and develop her own personality (knowing that we will have a tiny bubba again - hopefully!). 

Her first tooth cut this week... finally!!! Was starting to think she’d never have one. She has been crawling for about 3 weeks now, she waves, says mumma & dada. 

we are off to France for a long weekend next weekend & we are driving (only a 5 hr trip including the Eurotunnel) & flying back to France for a week in September. 

ive already planned & booked her first birthday party 🙈. 

image She can also drink from a straw now! We couldnt believe it. 

• Hiya ladies,

How are you all doing? 

Aww Katie and Teeteee your little beauties are adorable! Can't believe how quick the time is going. 

My twin boys Georgie and Teddy are now 9 months old (7 months corrected-as u know they came early). 

Georgie has got 7 teeth, can sit unaided for about 25secs, rolls front to back but no crawling or properly sitting unaided. He sleeps very well 7-7 and just got to keep an eye on his swallowing as his heart defect can affect the swallowing. so time will tell whether he will need to have some form of operation on his artery. Other then that he is such a happy little one. Adores his brother when they are lieing together on the playmat. He hasn't as yet said his first word - just a lot of oooo's etc.. He was the smaller twin at birth and now is a hefty 18lbs15 overtaking his brother! 

Teddy is the chatterbox he now says Dadda a lot.. and loves to chat away at 5am... poor little love has eczema so we have been back and forth to the docs for various creams.. dreading the summer for the little love as he is in long sleeves and trousers most the time or babygrows to stop him itching... He is very good with his food, enjoys all different tastes. The emotional twin who loves to have a fake cry when I am showing Georgie attention lol... weighs 18lbs5 but is longer then Georgie. Development wise he is under Physio as he has a large head for being prem and finds it hard to lift up from tummy time etc... he can roll though front to back and back to front.. doesn't sit unaided longer then 10secs... Happy little ones they are and how they interact with one another is amazing... its been overwhelming at times being a first time mum and having twins as my first but I would not change it for the world.

Awww I hope you have wonderful holidays.

Where abouts in Turkey are you going Teeteee?

I am looking to take the boys abroad next year as a bit intense this year with two of them but looking to go back to Turkey also. 

Heres some pics of the boys. Georgie is the one with lighter hair rounder face and Teddy with the big brown eyes... 

imageimageimage

Lovely reading about the updates :) xxx Joanna 

• they‘re all so cute, lovely to hear how they are all getting on! 

Max is 8 months and two weeks, he has 8 teeth now!! He commando crawls and can move fast and he started pulling himself up on furniture last week. He chats away to himself and has said dada and mama but not at us 🙈 we go to Spain in 5 weeks for our first holiday, we are going with friends whos little girl was born two weeks before max. 

imageimage

• I just wanted to share with my fellow September mumma’s that my little babe has been chosen as one of the 9 baby finalists for the face of the baby show competition 2018!! I’ve been on a buzz all day feeling so proud! I entered her and forgot until I got a call today!

It was one of those “won’t happen to us” things as so many people apply you never think your in with a chance

So so excited! 3 out of the 9 will win photoshoots take place next week then the winner is chosen fingers crossed for us please mummies!! Xxx

Heres Kady in the picture I sent with her application 💖💖

• Awwwww Congratulations Teetee!! She’s a beaut!! Hope she wins 😍😍😍

• Awww amazing news Teeteee... Good luck little Kady xxx

• That’s fantastic teeteee, good luck gorgeous Kady!!! 

Nellies first holiday was brilliant, she was so well behaved and a darling for the car journey. 

imageimageimageimageimage

Also went swimming for the first time and she absolutely loved it, charging round the pool in her float. 

8.5 months old & she finally has her first 2 teeth! 

Hope you’re all well x

• Hi guys,
    We hope you're having a good morning so far. We were wondering if any of you might have some advice for these mums on the forum. 

One mum is taking her 7month old to a wedding, and doesn't know what to do at the Church with the baby. Anyone taken their baby to something similar? 

Another mum is about to start weaning her baby who has allergies - any tips for the minefield that is weaning? 

Thank you. 

PS teeteee, we thought you might have some great advice about losing weight post birth... 

• Hi everyone,

Here are a few highlights of Latest Posts on the forum. If you can help on any of these threads, we would truly appreciate it. 

For those of you with more than one childthis member would love to know if she should buy a double buggy for her toddler and baby due in September?

Anyone got any tricks for getting a baby to take Calpol, as this mum’s wondering if she can mix it in her baby’s bottle. 

Finally, did you have c-section?
     If so, this member’s section has a hematoma and is a bit leaky - can you help? 

Thank you so much to all of you who help on these threads. It really does help the OPs know they’re not alone in this parenting malarky. ☺️

• hello everyone! We’ve been in turkey for the last 10 Days WiFi was terrible at our hotel but that was the only ”downside” Kady seemed to really enjoy her first holiday abroad! Hope everyone’s doing well!!

wanted to know how we enter the toy testing awards again? I logged in but not sure where to go once logged in 🤣🙈

still waiting to hear back from the baby show to see if kady has won the competition fingers crossed so want this for her as do all the other parents of course just to see your little bubs face all over the events would probably make me cry haha

heres a few of snaps of Kady on her first holiday 😁😍💖

• Gorgeous pics teeteee, she is so gorgeous and your holiday looked incredible. 

Over the next month or so, keep an eye on Latest Posts on the forum as we'll let everyone know how to sign up to take part in the Toy Awards on there, and via email too. 

Hi everyone else too! Here are a few highlights of Latest Posts on the forum. 

We’re giving away this MyBabiie MB22 Chevron Twin stroller, worth £199 over our Instagram page. To win it, just follow our Instagram page and leave a comment on the comp post. Comp closes on Friday! 

And can you help with any weaning pointers? 
    This mum has a 6 month old - she’d like to know about when to stop sterilising bottles. The same mum needs advice about weaning her son who has milk protein intolerance on this thread - anyone been though it?  

And this mum would some pointers about weaning too - is she giving her baby the right amount of food? 

Thank you all so much for helping on these threads - we know the mums really appreciate your mum wisdom too.