Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Yes bincey last set for a while thank goodness. If you decide to buy the mat shop around as some shops seem to be selling it for about £59.99 which is ridiculous and others sell it for about £29.99 which is what I paid. 

Mummytoolley enjoy your days off xxx 

• Options

Yes tomorrow at 9:45 :( 

• Options

We're 10.30 😔

I bought a little baby food blender off ASDA website yesterday that was £10 down from £20. 

I wonder how jade is and I am trying to remember who else used to be on the site - I remember there was dolly. hope  they are all ok. 

• Options

Yeh Louise I often look through the threads and wonder what happened to the ladies from the first thread we had I'm sure there was a Victoria and a Angie. I hope jade and Madie are both OK by heard from Madie in a while think there's only a handful of us left now.

Dizzy look on eBay chick they're so much cheaper some shops are charging crazy prices for them

Louise I've got a blender from when we weaned olly planing on using it for charlie as well don't really want to rely on jars or pouches

• Options

I was just about to ask you where the best place to get them was. First few that came up were £55 😬 Will look around. 

Good luck tomorrow ladies, we have ours on 1st Nov. Do you give them calpol before you go? 

I did baby led weaning with Isaac, in not sure what to do this time. 

• Options

I'm looking at doing baby lead weaning... has anyone tried this with their other children ? 

I remeber i think Kirsty she was the last one to have a baby wasn't she ? 

i remember this time last year was literally the worse time of my life... we had been trying for over 8 months to get pregnant and I had loads of issues cysts and 65 day cycles ! i had came out with a stress related illness, work was horrific and was signed off my gran was in the last days of her life and she passed away on the 13th of October:..I had an allergic reaction but I think Ollie was conceived on the 20th as it was the only time we DTD in October never expecting to get pregnant at all ... strange how it all works out what date did everyone find out they was pregnant ? How did you all find out I'm getting nasalgic hehe with it being nearly a year

• Options

The piano mats look Great! 

J fell asleep for 3 hours after swimming! This never happens, therefore he's been wide awake until 10 mins ago. He's been more smiley then the Whole day! 

I took 4 tests over 3 days just to be sure! Can't believe it was nearly a year ago!! 

• Options

I took one on the morning of the 3rd of November n had to go straight to the doctors because I was on loads of medication n they confirmed that day with a blood test 

how did the blw go? Would u recommend it ?

• Options

Oh and Ollie is really happy tonight too which is good because he keeps crying when OH gets home from work n it's upsetting him I think but alls well tonight 

• Options

It worked really well for Isaac because he was so independent and hated being fed. It was also just as easy to give him what we were eating (within reason) but I don't think I worried so much then, I panic about everything this time round. 

I was waiting for my af to return after mc this time last year. I had two clear lines on 18th November. However I tested several times before and after 😂😂 

• Options

I was looking on my fertility friend app last night as I knew it was about this time last year i conceived. It said I ovulated on 20th October and we had sex 18th and 20th so Charlie was one of those 😂 I found out on 30th October. This time last year I was having my period and I think it was a chemical pregnancy as there was blood everywhere sorry TMI! I know all this as it was all recorded on the app and I was obsessed with ovulation tests. I was so happy to see those 2 lines on the 30th. I did so many tests!! 

• Options

I remember seeing your bfp on the ttc thread  bincey xxx 

• Options

I remember seeing yours too Louise 😊 Xx

• Options

I was the last one out of us to joint the thread I think 🤔 we moved house on the 5th and it must have been around the same week or the week after that Charlie was conceived. We had only started trying again after the MC and I remember one of my worst memories during decorating the house was testing to see if my hcg had gone down It broke my heart seeing just the one line. I still keep my positive tests in a trinket box I've got I know it's silly but I cnt bring myself to throw them away even though olly has tried to play with them before. I tested positive with Charlie

• Options

That sent before I had finished I got my Bfp with Charlie beginning of November :) I cnt believe it's been a year since we conceived our babies and three month since we brought them into the world 

• Options

Aww bless you Louise I think I had a chemical pregnancy last may we was in Florida n I was 3 days late was just about to test on day 5 when we go back to England n had the mother of all periods was horrific so I know the feeling lol 😂 

aww bincey that's so lovely you got your rainbow baby straight after such a hard time x

• Options

N mummy to olly and Charlie xx

it is crazy I had early bleeding with Ollie at 5 weeks n I literally couldn't breath With fear I bled from 5-9 weeks n it was so hard every time I had to go bk to the early pregnancy unit I kept thinking it was going to be bad news! But now he's lying in my arms n I've never been happier he's all I've ever wanted minus the 2 major surgerys lol 😆 that I didn't expect ! 

• Options

Awww it definitely brings it all home, after all our tough journeys we are here with our little (not quite so tiny) bundles. It's been extremely tough but he smiles and it melts my heart. 😊

• Options

your so right the smiles are priceless :) 

• Options

Thinking back I was in denial. I knew I was pregnant but was refusing to do a test. I only did it on the 10/11/16 because it was day 3 of vomiting and I couldn't denie it any longer. It was my neice's 1st birthday on the 11th and I remember just sitting in my mums bawling my eyes out. I feel bad it wasn't an enjoyable time and I wished all sorts of bad things and I look at her now and shes my angel I can't believe I ever had a bad thought about not wanting her. I know given how bad my pregnancy and labour was with Patrick I knew I had some form of post pregnancy trauma and the early day vomiting was the worst. I was just so frightened.

Our day started off so well. Went to a new toddler group with my mum and it was fab. Got talking to a really nice girl and then met 2 other mums in the afternoon thru an and op called MUSH and really hit it off with them too. 

Came home and by 4 both were loaded with the cold. Got drench off Saoirse in vomit and pond and then Patrick woke up 2 min before I finished cooking dinner to be sick all over his bed. Got him changed and then he actually vomited right in my face. Have just got everyone settled down again. I'm exhausted. Feel ill maybe get to 1/2am before someone is back up.