Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Poor babies it's this bloody weather ! 

• Options

I've got Patrick down and working on Saoirse. Been a hard day.

I've taken the mattress off the spare bed and  made a proper bed next to Patrick's cot as I'm so tired and sore I couldn't sleep on the floor.

I've cancelled Saoirse's jags for monday. I only got the letter yesterday and had plans so need to wait for a further date

• Options

I phoned my doctors and they moved mine for me there and then

• Options

I hope everyone's babies get better soon 

• Options

Mine don't get done at the gp. In Scotland each local authority has an immunisation clinic and they issue appointments centrally. 

Would seem to have Saoirse settled so heading to bed 

• Options

Night Katt hope you all manage to get some much needed rest xx

Thanks ladies it sounds as if all our little one are under the weather atm i love this time of year it's so pretty with the leaves changing but I don't like 

• Options

Sorry sent again to quick I don't like the illnesses that our little ones pick up. I'm heading of to bed with Charlie he's asleep atm got to be up early to meet my mentor assessor at work hope you all manage to sleep well sending love to all the little ones xxxx

• Options

Oh before I go put charlie in his sit me up ring earlier he loved it lol and olly did 

• Options

Ladies I thought I'd share my good news with u I have finally stopped bleeding ! Only took 16 weeks 😂

• Options

Yay!! 😊😊

• Options

Charlie's like a little hot water bottle although he doesn't seem uncomfortable as he's happily smiling. Hope everyone's having a good night xx 

• Options

That's wat Ollie was like he slept ok though bless then 

• Options

I gave both mine a dose of calpol to help settle their temp as they were both high end of normal and both are teething and it has done the trick. Saoirse has slept from 10 and still asleep. She was a sorry state at bedtime her eyes were red andndttnd watery she was just exhausted. Patrick had a few coughing fits but nothing that had him up. I was so tired I woke up at 4:44 and still had my phone in my hand from when I was reading an article at 10 lol.

Patrick going up to my inlaws for the morning for a change in scenery as don't want him to go to playgroup when he's still loaded.

What is everyone up to today / weekend 

• Options

Morning ladies :) I've just got back from seeing my assessor olly is at my nanas for the morning and charlie is spending some time on his piano mat :) he's loving it like to try and keep him busy even if it's just for an hour he likes playing more now. Me and the oh are out tonight for a date night hopefully it'll be nice it's at a curry house across the road it's my comfort resturant I know I'm not far from home and don't have to be out for ages I'm still not comfortable leaving them so long 

• Options

Hope everyone's had a good day.

lillian I'm glad your bleeding has finally stopped xx 

mummytoolley have a lovely night tonight xx 

• Options

Thanks sweetie how's the little ones?

Lillian I'm glad the bleeding has finally stopped must feel like the end of a era for you after so long. 

Whats everyone up to tonight? It's my brother in laws wedding tomorow I'm Dreading it truth be told I don't really know the oh family and it's the first time they'll meet the boys. I feel so fat in the dress I've got as well 

• Options

I bet you look lovely in it! Show us a photo tomorrow. Hope you have a good day xx 

ive just ordered some 6-9 month babygros from next as 3-6 are getting tight! 

• Options

How was the date night?

• Options

It was alrite thanks chick we got back about half nine wasn't out to long because my mum watched the boys and it's not fair to put on her to much was nice to just spend some quality time together although we spent half the time discussing the boys lol 😂. 

I'll put some photos up for you I just think I'm going to look awful I've got a mummy apron now from two c sections and I still haven't shifted all my baby weight I've brought some suck in pants hopefully they'll help a bit. 

Charlies just gone into his 3_6 months sleep suits its crazy how quick they're all going through clothes it's extortionate 

• Options

Glad you had a nice night mummytoolley xx Hope you have a lovely day today. 

i was hoping to get a lie in this morning but of course hubby has stolen the lie in. Hopefully might be able to persuade him to get up tomorrow.