Forum home Babies Baby

July 2017 Babies - Part 3

Replies

• Aww the boys look so smart and happy mummytooandc! 

Its so crazy to think how quick it's gone! J is 14 weeks today!! 

I ran a pretty muddy today so proud I actually did it as it wore me out! J loved being in his harness on my dad as well :)

• Aww bless you those pic are lovely 

well done dizzy ! glad he liked it 

I think Ollie has been tired out, he's been asleep since 4pm and still sleeping now we've made dinner ate it and washed up ! 

• Well done dizzy!! 

Mummytoolley  The photos are gorgeous! Hope you had a great day. Where is a picture of you though? Xx

• imageimageCharlie has one of his 6-9 month suits on and They fit fine!

• He's a long boy! Are your other children tall?

We're just finishing up bath time. I'm hoping for a quick bed time and an easy evening so we can get a Chinese and watch some tv. 

They've both been so unsettled this week. Colds are nightmares. 

Well done on the run. My knees are so bad I x an barely manage a walk.

Hows your day gone mummytoansd? 

pizza delivery  the way for us! 

Hope bedtime goes quick katt! 

He looks so sweet Louise, he doesn't look big enough to be in 6-9 months 

• Hello ladies, Hope you all ok?

mummytoolly the boys look so cute, hope you've had a good day.

Louise he is very cute, doesn't look like he'd fit into 6-9 he's very long. 

Well done dizzy, that's a fab achievemen. I don't reckon my chances of running up the road are good. 

Hope bedtime goes smoothly Katt and you enjoy your Chinese. 

Joshua made our tea tonight, we had spag Bol, I kept a very close eye. 

Had a very busy day yesterday, lots of cake, cuddles for little man and then last night was out for cocktails. I was so grateful not to have a hang over this morning. 

• We had a bit off a bad evening g Daniel had a bottle at 6 and was screaming at 7 and had been sick 4 times in the hour we gave him a dose of calpol to try and settle him as he was just getting hotter and hotter he had been off all day with his food think he might be coming down with a cold but will have to see he's still asleep now. I know I'm going to probably get woken in the middle of the night for a bottle but he seems happy now so hopefully he will sleep it of but don't know 

• So hard to take a proper photo of myself my dress was very long so couldn't fit it all in

• You look absolutely gorgeous mummytoolley- really glamorous!! Hope you had a good day xx 

Hope everyone gets a good night sleep 😴 

• Morning ladies sorry to hear some of the  little ones are still under the weather. Hope you all managed to get some sleep last night was busy lol olly spent the whole time running around me and my oh didn't sit down once luckily the oh family didn't mind holding Charlie when he was awake. We came home at ten they were so tired and olly is still sleeping now, I've woken up with this craving for bacon I could murder a fry up. I hate heels I'm so glad I don't wear them anymore my feet are burning today and feel so sore :( back at work tonight so thatll be fun 

• It's been super quiet on here today hope you're all okay. Just ordered Charlie's foot muff he's going into his pushchair at the weekend he hates his carry cot now and cried the whole time he's in it it'll be nice to have the buggy board on as well for olly 

• My Charlie likes his carrycot. I took him out for a couple of hours this afternoon because he was grumpy and tired. He looks quite big in it but it's still ok for now I think. I will really miss my pram when it's changed into the pushchair. 

I lit a candle tonight for the wave of light for baby loss awareness . It was sad to remember my miscarriage and wonder what that little baby would have been like but of course strange to think if I hadn't had the miscarriage I wouldn't now have Charlie. I just wish I could have both of them . 

• Awww Louise Hun sending hugs x x 

i don't think it looks that different the pushchair Ollie loves his x

• Aww Louise sending you hugs I often think would mine have been a girl or a boy and would it be the same as Charlie but I'm so grateful for charlie coming into our life's and completing our family you never forget tho. 

Lillian I bet he looks so cute in it Charlie's got a head support for his pushchair so hopefully that'll help 

• Hi everyone, we would love for you to come and tell us, if you could go back in time to when you were pregnant and whisper yourself one piece of advice, what you would have told yourself about being a new mum? 

We would love to hear from you on this new thread here. 

• Hey ladies how are we all today 

• Not too bad. Charlie been a bit less grizzly as I managed to get him to have a sleep on me but I still wish I could get him to sleep in his bed.

• Aww chick is this at night or during the day? Charlie didn't sleep for his dad at all last night poor bloke was apparently bollocksed when he left for work this morning I don't know why he does this sometimes he's brilliant other times his eyes don't shut. He's feeding loads atm he's 14 weeks tomorow so I'm wondering if it's a growth spurt