Forum home Babies Baby

November 2017 Babies

Replies

• That's a good idea mochi I have seen teddy bears aswell made out of patches of baby clothes. 

Ah I hope Fletcher enjoyed swimming sounds like he will be catching his sister up 😊

we have snow here today but not really enough to go out and enjoy 🙁

• We had a bunny made out of Verity's old clothes and will be getting a teddy or something made from fletcher's also. I can send a picture of the bunny if people want to see an example? 

Fletcher LOVED swimming so much! He actually kicked and splashed around so much with a grin on his face. Wasn't too impressed when we had to leave though haha. image

• imagealso, the Dr told us the other week he was 'ahead of his age'. But he shocked us all earlier...not too sure he's supposed to be doing this "/ 

• That's great he's sitting up already! Such a strong boy. How many weeks is he if you don't mind my asking? 

• Oh wow Karen what a big boy, well done go him!

• Wow that is advanced. Grace can Hold her head quite well but cant sit up. Go you mamma. He looks super cute in his swim stuff x

• Mochi, he is just over 11 weeks. 

I feel like he is growing up so/too fast!! 

• Two months already! Time has gone by so fast it. He had his jabs today but he took it like a little champ! I was going in expecting to cry but he stayed strong for mommy ♡ I'm a bit stressed because I'm concerned he may get a fever so I'm definitely going to have trouble sleeping tonight 😥

imageimage

• Aww gorgeous outfit Mochi!

• Aww well done little Noah xx

Was comparing the difference between 1 month and 2, he has changed so much already! 

Currently dealing with an overtired baby, v stressful don’t know how I always end up in this situation when I try and make sure he naps during day and avoid too much stimulation, here I am again 😖

• Hello! We wanted to ask you, is your baby able to hold their head up on their own? And if they are, at how many weeks did they manage it? Please do come and tell us on this new thread here - we would love to know. 

• How is everyone doing? I keep getting comments that Baby Joel is huge for an 11 week old.He is already wearing 6--9 months baby gro and sleepsuits. I'm relieved he is ebf (so we cannot blame formula)

• Really Fludu, that’s amazing go you. How much does he weigh now? Nasrs 11 weeks and still in 0-3, but not tiny he must weigh around 5.5 by now at least! 

joel is so cute 😍

• Thanks he was 6.25kg at 7 weeks. We have a HV review appt next week can’t even imagine what he weighs now? ny Guess approx 8kg 

• Well that’s great, it’s amazing to see them thriving 🙌🏼. 

I think due to Nasrs LM (floppy larynx), he works a lot harder and can be difficult for him to feed, he chokes a lot which puts him off... but he is gaining on the curve so I’m not overly worrried. We have our great ormond street review end of this month, hopefully will get more info. 

How is he on his tummy? Nasr doesn’t really like it, he prefers to lay on his back and stare at himself in the mirror on his playmat lol also have got him a gumeme glove which he seems to like to chew on 

• Baby Noah just turned 10 weeks old yesterday but he's lazy when picking up his head but he can do it :P He loves being on his tummy though and ends up falling asleep for a quick nap lol he also like sitting on my lap until his neck gets tired

• Ah fludu Joel is so cute ignore those comments he looks happy and healthy 😊 

Can't believe our babies are around the 3 month Mark!

We have just done some tummy time Iris isn't impressed she loves her playmat and is taking a real interest in her toys now.

Hope Nasr's appointment goes well Jade.image

• Nice to see all the lovely picture updates they have grown so fast. 😍Thanks for the encouraging words. 

Joel tolerates a bit of tummy time and since we have seen a huge difference with reflux symptoms he is gradually tolerating lying on his back. 

I hope Nasr’s appt goes well. The team at Great Osmond are fab and most cases self resolve, I can see he is growing and thriving. He has long limbs will be tall for sure, 

• Yeah people always have something to say Fludu, they always give you their opinion but don’t realise how it may come across to us the mums! For me I always get people saying, oh poor him that’s horrible (his breathing), must not be nice for him! I’m just standing there like 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄...

Thanks all I am looking forward to the appointment.

oh look at Iris what a beautiful little girl xxxx

I’m getting my engagment ring re sized and getting new wedding band altogether, my fingers never went back and they just dont fit me anymore lol!! I put them on today and it was painful getting them off 😢😢😢

• pls can you recommend a playmat. I am turn between the mama and papa stargaze or the famous fisher price rain forest play gym. It has to have sounds,mirror and possibly light.