Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Babies - Part 4

Replies

• I've got the fisher price infant to toddler rocker and it's great.

Peaceful evening for once. Got a chance to finish up my xmas shopping. 

Only need to get my dad car mats and I'm done. Noh very exciting buy since he can't drink I can't get his usual malt. 

• J's still in his bouncer Charlie, and he's pulling down on the toys but doesn't try to get out. 

Hope everyone's heating is back working.

Woken up this morning and all Ice as gone from the road thankfully :) 

• Morning everyone just waiting to see the doctor with Charlie now hopefully he will be okay 

• Hey the baby was born last night little boy named harry he's so lovely and she did it all on gas and air bless her ! She took agers for her contractions to start and had to have the machine whacked up but two pushers and he was out ! monkey ! 

I have a job interview today but have shit loads to do in the mean time so I'm already running late lol... went to the doctors this morning as period is still a no show and neither is a baby lol  I've also had horrendous joint pain so got to have lots of blood test yayyy 😩🔫

• How did doctors go mummy to olly. Hope u find out what the problem is lillian

• Thanks ladies the doctor said he sounds alot less wheezy and to keep giving him the amoxicilin until it's finished he seems to be on the mend. 

Congratulations Lillian 😊 hope you feel better soon and find out what's happening I'm guessing you took another test then

I've just picked the boys prezzies up going to be busy wrapping up the next few days I gave off 

• How did your interview go Lillian 

• Someone has came in secretly and drugged patrick as he was in bed at 650! I can't believe it. Don't know how long he'll stay down but at least I can chill for now.

Got Saoirse weighed today. She's 16lb 1oz. That is the last weigh clinic my council are running which is rubbish.

How is everyone 

• I didn't go I couldn't even get dressed Ollie was being so grumpy and then I realised I don't think I'll be ready to go back to work yet x

• Hope you manage to get some sleep Katt fingers crossed for you my best friend came round for a bit and just let it's amazing how when you're younger you cn party all night but now 10.00pm seems late..

Lillian I don't blame you if I had the choice I wouldn't have gone back it's not something I would recommend to people I feel like I'm missing out on alot somedays I feel like I made the right decision other times I don't 

• Hi everyone. Hope you're all having a good day xx 

• Hi Louise how you feeling now? Is Charlie sleeping any better for you. Our Charlie's been a bit unsettled the last few nights think he's still getting over everything.

Are we all nearly ready for Xmas now 

• I actually got 3 hours sleep  last night so couldn't believe my luck! 

• Bless you chick have you thort anymore about expressing so you cn sleep more at night 

• Glad chArlie is on the mend mummytooandc. 

Have you started weaning Louise? Do you think that'll help him sleep longer during the night? 

• I've told my oh I want to cut my hours down in the new year he's not happy lol 😂 

• i don't blame you Hun you will make it work x 

We gave Ollie some melty pufts earlier as we was eating and thought it would settle him worked a treat he was so good ! Really got use to holding it and putting it in his mouth he ate so much too ! This picture he let go to grab my phone 😂

• Aww he looks adorable lol the puff looks bigger than he does😂 I'm only meant to work three on three off as per contracted hours but atm I'm working sometimes five a week with overtime and it's manic the ward I work on is not easy and it's so tiring I feel like I'm missing out on time with my boys 

• lillian he's gorgeous! 

Mummytoolley if you could manage on less hours it would certainly make things easier for you xx

Dizzy yes he's weaning. He has 2 meals a day but it makes no difference. I think he wakes for comfort rather than hunger. I can tell he's mainly just sucking rather than actually drinking. I would so love some sleep 😴 

• Isn't there anything the hv can help you with chick?? I can imagine he think of your booby as a dummy if that's all he's ever known I think you're amazing to have continously breast fed this far xxx

I would love to have more time at home especially when olly starts proper school nursery next sep I don't want to miss out on everything