Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Babies - Part 4

Replies

• We have 2 teeth too. Not completely through but the top bits of the teeth are through. 

I keep thinking about trying bottle but am worried he will refuse breast if he gets used to bottle and I just find breast feeding so easy and convenient. 

Looks like Patrick has had a great time !! 

Bincey  hes a cutie xx

• Haha poor toilet roll I like your shutters is that a window or a door??

You cn tell I've been popping in and out the thread sorry I must have missed that Charlie hasn't got any teeth yet olly was a late teether tho so I'm wondering if hes going to be the same. 

I'm in agony got my first period since having my pill and it's horrendous haven't been this bad since before Charlie 

• He looks like he’s had a fab time Katt. It’s the simple things that entertain them the most. 

Mummytoolly of it didn’t take me so long to get pregnant I may have considered another as the age gap is quite big and I’d quite like Joseph to have a little ”friend” but we’ve decided it’s not the right thing for us. Isaac really hasn’t dealt with being the middle child well and I think about of everything that’s been the hardest thing for me to deal with.

Louise you really are doing a super job x

• Really not hope you're able to get some sleep soon Louise!! 

Ive bought spoons, bowls and Heinz baby rice to syart with but don't think I will until after xmas when were back home again. 

• Is isaac still not come round to the idea bincey?

• thank you dizzy xx

katt I just wondered if you got your highchair together and if so what you think of it xx 

• No he’s still a horrible child 90% of the time...it really breaks my heart. Doesn’t hurt quite so much when he tells me he hates me now. The only saving grace is he hasn’t taken any of it out on Joseph. How’s little man now dizzy?

• Aww Bincey you never say, I just assumed he'd settled down. Have you spoke to anyone about it. That must be tough but you know he doesn't really mean it. I hate to think of the horrible stuff I must have shouted at my mum over the years. The last fight we had was xmas day 2010. 

• Just feel like I’m always moaning lol...I’m sure in time will get better. I was really worried it would effect his behaviour at School. But it hasn’t and he’s doing really well so I guess that’s a positive! 

• Bincey sounds like he's worried about not being the baby anymore have you tried spending quality time just the two of you when your hubby can have the others?? It must be a massive change for him.  Im in  two minds of whether to have a third or not I guess I'll just see where we and how we feel in a few years.

How is the little man now dizzy??

Counting down my shifts til my day off 

• I think your probably right, I do have special “Isaac” time but I almost feel like I’m rewarding him for bad behaviour. I also make sure Joseph is sorted and settled so that when he comes home from school we can do spellings, reading etc without me having to see to Joseph. 

• I think you're doing all you can do then by the sounds of it bincey it must be hard tho going from being the youngest to the middle child I was the middle child and it's almost a stigma that as the middle child you're often feeling left out the oldest child is always remembered for being the first baby and the youngest the last baby you'll ever have. I hope things get better for you and he won't meant what he says bbe it's just a way of lashing out he will actually love you very much maybe try taking him out even if it's just for a hour to the park xxxx

• I know this might sound really silly but have you tried talking to him with just you him n his dad ? Maybe show him things that you saved of his and what they mean to you ? ask him why he hate you n his brother ? Xx

• He's doing really well ladies. In fact I now have a roller :) which makes me happy actually as I was starting to think he wouldn't do it! Although now I can't leave him anywhere! 

Its good his behaviour at school hasnt changed, although cant be nice him taking it out on you bincey! 

I still need to bit a highchair, think I'll wait now until afterxmas offers. 

• I'm not sure how much Ollie is liking food he cried yesterday n today when having veg so I gave him a fruit pot n he hated that but then ate the vegetables 🤷‍♀️ He's ok with porridge but still pulls faces 

• Bincey I hope things get easier for you. It sounds like you have had a really hard time. 

Dizzy im really glad he's ok. 

Lillian it just takes them a bit of time to get used to it and remember he still gets all his nutrition from his milk at the moment so dont  worry xxx 

Ive taken my highchair back today. Am annoyed cos I saw a highchair like yours on offer bincey but I've looked today and it's gone back to full price 😔

• Aww that sucks Louise I love those highchairs but I just cnt justify paying that much on something you'll never be able to sell on for half of that. I think we're getting the mamas and papa's pesto animal one I love the cosatto noodle ones but they're like £120 which is alot for something is gonna be covered in food. What are you looking at now,?

Lillian have you tried the egg custards by heinz Charlie loves them he prefers puddings to meals but he has veg and stuff blended up you tried putting cheese in things 

• image Mummytoolley how about this one in toys r us? That is cheaper xx 

• That's not bad actually louise I'll have a look now