Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Babies - Part 4

1444546474850»

Replies

• I’ve no clue if I’m honest, I’m trying so hard we’ve been together 12 years. 

Mum going Drs on Friday I want to change my antidepressants become I don’t think there helping 

• Aww Hun it might be something to do with them that's causing u to feel like this there's all sorts of side effects for medication both physically and mentally x

• I've got to try and get myself in on Thursday to sort out my antidepressants my mum's been giving me some of hers and I feel like they've really helped me.  Like lillian said maybe once your antidepressants are sorted you might feel better 12 years with someone is a long time and worth fighting for.

• I am completely emotionless about everything...it’s such a horrible/bizarre feeling

Thank you ladies xx

• Aww Bincey. It must be a horrible feeling to be like that. It does sound like some work with your gp about changing your dosage or type of medication might help. You've not had an easy time with your middle child as well. Has that got any better?

I've booked a gp appt for the 9th March. I spoke to the gp before about anti depressants as well. I said I didn't feel depressed, just stressed and we talked about how they could help make me a little more resilient. 

I'm excited because my mum is coming over tomorrow. She's going to skip playgroup but come in the afternoon. I've spoke to her everyday but feel like I've been missing an arm.

• Aww hope your mum is feeling better katt x

• Aww is she a bit better now Katt I'm the same with my mum i don't know what Id do without her. Olly came home from nursery with a temperature gone hes not well at all and Charlie's grumpy atm with teething 

• Since he’s major outburst at Christmas we seemed to have turned a corner 😊 he’s starting to get a really great bond with Joseph. 

I started taking the tablets more for anxiety then depression, however I just feel like I’ve gone into my own bubble. Hopefully dr will sort it out. 

glad your mums feeling better Katt.

mummytoolly there is so much going around, its like a never ending cycle isn’t it. Hope the boys are better soon.

• How's all the babies getting on with their eating ollie is still gagging on the tiniest things tried him with spag hoops and he literally boffed everywhere from gaggin but can sink a rusk lol he's on three meals a day now are any of the other babies on three meals ? 

• Want to take part in our latest product test? It's for Fifi & Friends baby care range and there's a £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs. Just go to: Talk To Us for how to sign up. 

• We are on 3 meals but he’s dropped down to just 2 bottles. To be fair he is abit of a monster and wants everything. I’m abit more reluctan to give him hard/lumpy things but that just my paranoia. 

Joshua on the other hand was an absolute nightmare and would only eat mashed potato and peas for a very long time. 

• I’m trying to give three meals... however meals is a loose term as I should probably give him more each time as he’s not dropped any milk yet :/ 

• Giving Ollie jam on toast today he seems to like it  ... we are only on two bottles as he refuses anymore 

• Daniel is on one bottle and 3 meals I'm pushing water but he really doesn't like it much

• Charlie is on three meals a day Lillian there's still some things he doesnt like tho he still has two feeds at night and about two in the day he has water as well

How are you and your hubby now bincey im just trying to get into doctors 

• Hi everyone, we've just spotted this thread a massive again so we've kicked you off a new one which we hope will be faster to load and easier to catch up with. Please do head on over. 

New thread HERE - July 17 Babies Part 5. 

We'll lock this thread in a day or so, to make sure we don't have two chats happening at once.