Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Babies - Part 4

Replies

• Morning ladies. Happy half birthday Lillian wow that's scary that their halfway to being one.

Have so much to do today and not much motivation to do it 

• My mum and Mil got a standard one, I only spent a lot of money because it swivelled and I was too unwell when pregnant to fight him but it's so handy cause when I go back to work it'll only be two days so I'll still have them a lot of the time.

You need to be careful about forward facing.the law changed in Scotland don't know about rest of UK. 

• Is it 9 months for forward facing? I will have to have a look. 

• Is anyone else's baby nearly filling up the play piano don't think Charlie will be able to use it much longer he's the length of the mat and he's pulling on the toys that hard the bar misshapen

• Do all your boys keep

• Their socks on lol. I always have to put tights on Saoirse as she kicks them off

• It’s currently 9 months but they are trying to change it to 15 months.

Joseph won’t keep anything on his feet, he goes mad unless his in his pram or carseat.

• No katt socks often come off and if they don't fall off Ollie has leant to pull them off lol I'm so glad he can sit in a high chair as I'm sick of sitting on the floor lol 🤣

i think Ollie is feeling better today he's not been sick his milk he's had a poo ate his poridge lovely which is good because I don't know how long I can stay inside all day lol I will for today then must go out tomorrow ! 

• Both of mine keep their socks on arm Katt but ollt went through a phase of taking his shoes and socks off he lost so many shoes😫😫

Lillian I'm looking forward to Charlie's child being put up later it reclines too so that'll be nice for him. Glad ollie is better :) he likes the porridge then? 

• Yeah really likes the hinze one but still not keen on the fruit pot so not going to try them again for awhile I only got them because they where on offer in Asda for £1 and I know most babies love them ! 

I cant wait to do him like egg on toast cuz I have that every morning will be nice to eat it together but I'm scared of giving him toast lol 

• The heinz egg custards are nice and their Chocolate and banana pudding. Boots also do fruit pots which are quite nice. 

Have you considered starting ollie on the baby juice chick 

• Yeah I have thought about it but he's good with water now he will drink it so just need to persist with the water x 

finally started my period just a cycle legth of 49 days ! 😩🔫 honestly hate being a women lol had my blood test last week so I bet they are all fine now. It's not as important cuz we are not trying but I'm just scared I'm going to have problems from now onwards early menapause runs in my family so just hoping it's nothing like that 

where is everyone at Christmas ? We are going to my mums so need to find a mattress for the travel cot 

• are all the babies sitting up now ? Any crawlers ?

• We have everyone coming here for Xmas 😬 after last year I said I wouldn’t do it again. Yet the chaos will soon commence. 

Joseph is almost sitting, he gets distracted to easily 😂 he’s no where near crawling but doesn’t like tummy time anymore. He can however get from one side of the room to the other. By digging his feet in the carpet and pushing him self (if that makes sense) 

• imageCharlie big on his too mummytoolley 

• If hes taking water just stick with. Water and milk was all Patrick took until my FIL started giving him diluting juice a couple months ago and now I need to put a dash in it.

• Awe I like Charlie's sleep suit Louise hes such a smiley boy 

Today's been non stop I cnt wait for bedtime lol 😂 

• Charlie can sit for a short time if he's leaning forward but not upright at the moment. He can only roll one way at the moment. 

Hope everyone's had a good day xx

• Charlie's high chair is up it looks comfy but we will see. Charlie's decided he's not going to sleep tonight he was originally asleep but woke himself up and is now refusing to settle again 

• What a cutie xxx