Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

June 2017 Babies - Part 2

18910111214»

Replies

• Its all gone very quiet on here xx

• Yes, I’ve been bad on here. Not sleeping + teething + working = not much phone use lol

Hope everyone is doing ok. Counting down the days to their first birthdays!

• Literally the days here ......as in 2 days to go 😮😮😮😮😮

Its eo exciting and makes we wanna cry all at tge same time xx

• Been so hectic at home now Toby is crawling around and climbing on everything, obsessed with wires....brilliant. He is 1 soon and I am going back to work in a week and a half arrrrrgggghh, he had his first little hour at nursery today and was great smiling etc, wait until he has his settle next week when I leave...he is so clingy at the minute, cries when I go to the other side.of the room.so should be great fun!!! Anyone got anything exciting planned for birthdays? We are just having a bbq for Toby xx

• Hello everyone, 

We just wanted to pop on this thread and say, as we’re sure you know all too well, it’s very nearly June! This means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that this baby club is moving on to become a June 2017 Toddlers thread!  And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift.

Please do share some new pics, let everyone know how you’re doing, tell us about your child's first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too.

We really hope to see your name pop up soon and here’s your new thread again. 

Make sure you hit the green Follow button on the thread, so not to miss out on any updates, product test alerts and giveaways.

• Oh my word. Toddlers? Arghh! Noooooo!