Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

June 2017 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Jeanetta sounds very organised, that's the way to do it!! Hope the docs help you, your doing the right thing recognising if you need help, asking for help is the hardest thing. Being back at work and a baby is going to take its toll, getting a routine sounds like it will help though. 

Went to work today, im.due back 18th April! I've got the three days and the hours I needed which is the main thing, stepped down from a manager but I don't mind that too much at the moment, they needed me to be more flexible and work an extra day which I didn't want to do. We can cope on the money so I'm happy to do this for the moment, I get a lump  sum after I've been back 14 weeks of nearly 5 grand and then habe to stay 12 month so after that I'll look for a different job maybe. 

Just the dentist Monday and then all my horrible things are sorted!! 

• Ah Jeanette, that makes you even more of a super mummy! Hope you get the support you need on Monday x

I’m taking LO back to GP on Monday. He was born with one undescended testicle. They said to leave it to drop on it’s own but there’s been no change. Hopefully it’s in his groin and they can just pop it in place or i’m assuming he’ll need surgery to bring it down if it’s further up? Anyone any experience? 

• imageimageAll growing up so fast Phoenix hAs given up rolling too. Loves sitting up!  No teeth yet. Well done for getting to the gp jeanetta and seeking help.. it does take some balls 

• imageimageAll growing up so fast Phoenix hAs given up rolling too. Loves sitting up!  No teeth yet. Well done for getting to the gp jeanetta and seeking help.. it does take some balls image

• Phoenix looks cool in his hat 😎

Thats no good Peanut, hopefully he doesnt need an operation 

• Pickle what a funky baby I love the clothes where do you shop?? 

peanut We have the exact same his left testicle hasn’t dropped we have the consultant next week so I’ll let you know what they say but get to your gp ASAP as Consultant referrals can take 6 months and the longer it’s up in his body the less viable it becomes. I’m terrified to have him operated on but am scared if hes only left with one what if he ever looses the others then he can’t havd children!!! But and general anestetic is a risk so it’s such a hard choice !!!

jeanetta honest babes you are amazing I’ve now spoken to a therapist who is going to give us some marriage counselling and she said it’s a possibility that I may have post natal but i just am in pure denial i just think I’m tired and stressed and have marriage issues!!! But who knows maybe I do have, I dunno so good on you for recognising the signs accepting And dealing with it because I’m at a loss x 

• Lbester instagram believe it or not, there are some amazing small handmade baby clothes shops follow me phoenix_khan_lidia you can see the shops tagged in my pics.... I’m addicted lol 

• Love it!!!! Such a stylish bubba! 😍

• Hello! We wanted to ask you (if you remember!), how many weeks was your baby when they were able to hold their head up on their own? Please do come and tell us on this new thread here - we would love to know.

• Ah let me know how you get on with the consultant Lbester. I’m so mad, the GP originally told us to leave it till 12 months and then go back if it hadn’t dropped. It was only in passing that I mentioned it to a friend who works in health care. She was horrified and urged me to take him back ASAP. I’d have naively waited till he was 12 months like they told me 😡😡 Anyway, we got him seen by a locum GP today and she agreed to refer him to paediatrician so hopefully we’ll get an appointment soon. He’s still under the paediatrician for his head (she was confident that he was fine but wanted to see him one more time around 7 months before discharging him) so maybe we’ll jump the queue a bit if we’re already in the system??! Who knows. 

• I hope so peanut xxx

• Jeanettea bloody well done! With my first I left it u till his 1st birthday to seek help. We had a little party at home and after everyone left I crumbled in the kitchen in floods of tears- I promissed myself if I still felt like I did at 1 year then I'd go to gp.. wish I never left it so long :-(  they were very helpful and I had a few months with antidepressants, I self weaned (not advisable) and never looked back! Good luck it's bloody hard eork with little people in tow and trying to get on with life..

We FINALLY have a tooth!!! 3.5 months of teething and he's got one!!! Nights are frigging hell though :( 

Are we allowed to become f b friends or is talking allowed out it banned on here? Think it would be nice to see who we are etc..? Xx

• I can’t see it being banned?! But I don’t know ?

im happy for any friend requests

fb is Trudy smith

instagram phoenix_khan_lidia 

perinatal mental health is my interest and I’m setting up a support group locally x

• Been talking about decorating our hallway for a while, it's got horrid wood panneling half way up and it's all chipped.  Last part of the house to do, planning on knocking under the stairs out for computer. Came home from food shopping and husband has pulled the panneling off, taken the under the stairs.out too- but not checked when my dad can come and plaster or cleaned out the cupboard that's got 5 years of junk.out before taking it off so that's all there and open!! Why couldn't be do something helpful like ironing!!

He also has decided he thinks Ben has lip tie? He had tongue tie snipped at 7 weeks, even if he has got it I don't think I would correct it cos I'm sure she said it would need anaesthetic after 6 months and it's not stopped him making noises or smiling, I thought it looked normal but now looking in Google maybe he has.....

Good on the teeth Zoe! Ben's come in pairs, top two are right out now we had a week of dribble monster but didn't have pain with them luckilly!! 

Went to dentist, I cried at the x-ray. It is silly I can't  believe I get so scared but I do! I need to have a filling next week and she said maybe somethinh on another tooth but needed to see the x-ray and the internet there was down! Husband is having to take day off to come with me ,😂

Penut that's so bad of your gp, fingers crossed you get it sorted! 

Lbester hope the marriage counselling goes well 

Xxxx

• It’s not easy this motherhood lark is it! somedays I find wonderful & some days are truly sent to try me! 

Kit has 2 teeth now & has really got into his food over the last few days even though he’s been having it for a good few weeks now - we seem to have suddenly turned a corner! 

Hes sitting up well now & rolling & turning but no crawling yet. He’ll be 8 months on Wednesday & I don’t know how that’s possible!

my Facebook is ‘Katy Peddle’ instagram ‘mrskpeddle‘ 

• Great idea everyone mine is Rebecca alexis wilkinson xxx 

• First I think toby has a lip tie too,looks exactly like that. I mentioned it to health visitors etc when he was a few weeks as I was struggling alot with breast feeding but they said nothing about it anyways, at least not on the NHS.

• Has Toby had any problems? Ben is making different noises so I don't think it's effecting anything! I thought it would have been picked up when they looked for tongue tie. 

Mine is Rachel Wood on Facebook 

• No problems.no he is the most smiley baby around and has no trouble babbling. My main worry is him having a gap between his 2 front teeth 

• Oooh there are lots of Rachel woods lol