Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

January 2018 Babies

124»

Replies

• Hi everyone,

Here are a few highlights of Latest Posts on the forum. If you can help on any of these threads, we would truly appreciate it. 

For those of you with more than one childthis member would love to know if she should buy a double buggy for her toddler and baby due in September?

Anyone got any tricks for getting a baby to take Calpol, as this mum’s wondering if she can mix it in her baby’s bottle. 

Finally, did you have c-section?
     If so, this member’s section has a hematoma and is a bit leaky - can you help? 

Thank you so much to all of you who help on these threads. It really does help the OPs know they’re not alone in this parenting malarky. ☺️

• Twins! Ladies I am having twins! Just had my 12w scan and it’s twins! I am in shock how on earth am I going to cope with 3under1

• Wow thats amazing news congratulations lilxamz :-).

You will be amazing will be hard to start with but as they grow up so much fun :-) xxx

• Gosh congratulations! You will be fine xxx

• Lilxmax I have 2under2 and my friend had 3 under 2. 14month old and then twins. It is really hard work particularly night times but I strongly recommend having a good routine in place. Helps you to understand your baby. I followed the little ones programme. Hubby will need to be on board and family but you will do it. It will go quickly and the hard work won’t be forever. I find life much easier now x

• Lilxamz that’s amazing news!!! Wow wow wow you must be so excited but so terrified 😱 congratulations and good luck! I had two under two and I’ve loved every minute of it! Xx

• Lilxamz!!! We've just sen your post! How incredible! You must seek out SW2 who is Due in December 18 with twins too (she also has a toddler!) 

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Thanks Ladies, I shall join the Due in December 2018 as I will be having these two in December anyway. 

Think I am still in shock but I have a great support network so I know I will be ok. 

• Lilxamz, you can stay here too if you like, we have loads of women in two birth clubs - no hard and fast rules, whatever you like ☺️

• Hi everyone, we hope you and your lovely babies are doing well.

We're hoping some of you might be able to help this lovely new member who would love some advice about weaning - she's been doing it for a month, and would just love a hand hold, or to know what she's doing sounds ok. You can find her thread here. Thank you. 

• We started weaning last week with Harrison and we chose baby led weaning - no spoon feeding and proper solids & he loves it! thought I’d put up a few of his meals! 🤭imageimage

• Ooo how lovely He looks like he is really enjoying that. How did you find it the first time he gagged on food? I panicked and started patting his back only for my husband to have to calm me down, I sit on my hands now so I can give him a chance to gag it back up before I react. We are combi weening. Things like porridge in the morning but then for lunch he will have apples, pancakes, banana, sandwiches, toast or crumpets that sort of thing. Dinner is usually mash or veggies that have been over cooked so they are a bit soggy. Hadn't thought of scrambled egg and beans will defo be trying them this week!

• Hi everyone, we wondered how are you getting on with your babies? We’d love to hear from you. 

We wanted to let you know, we have a competition to win a £200 Amazon voucher over on this thread - just tell us or share some pics of how you have changed your home.

We know quite a few of you on this thread are long time members of the forum, so we would love to ask you, how can we make this forum work better for you? Please come over to this thread to tell us. We’d love your feedback, good or bad.

And finally please do come and check out Latest Posts - you never know what you mind find there! 

• Hello Everyone, 

i hope you are and your babies are all doing ok?

Tine seems to be flying by for us, Edie is now 8 months, nearly 9, and Tilly is 21 months. 

Edie has started to pull herself up  think she might be an early walker. Tilly is chatting away which is lovely and so sweet. 

I’m really not looking forward to going back to work 😩

xxx

imageimage

• Hi everyone and a belated happy new year to you all! We just wanted to drop you a post, as we’re sure you know all too well, your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that this January baby club is moving on to become a January 2018 Toddlers thread!  And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week or so, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gif☺️

Please do share some new pics, let everyone know how you’re doing, tell us about your child's first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news. 

So please do come on over! We really hope to see you over on the new thread soon.

PS Make sure you hit the green Follow button on the thread, so not to miss out on any updates, product test alerts and comps.