Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• He's going to the pediactric gastro team .. the neonatologist did write to the gp n said the reflux is worth investigating as hes not convinced it's normal reflux n my gp agrees ... no idea what could be causing it though

hope everyone's ok 

• So I was suppose to be going to see about the coil today and hubby said he didn't agree with it ! I have no idea why so I asked him what we doing cuz I don't want anymore after 30 or even at 30 ... not that there's anything wrong with that just for me it's not what I want... I wanna focus on my career then.... and we said as much as I don't wanna be pregnant and the baby stage is a killer I really don't want Ollie to get lonely so I think we might wait until Ollie is 1ish ... I have been told there's a chance I have PCOS as that's what my blood tests have revealed it was just masked for years as I was on the pill so it could take a while  

• I did another test this morning and it was negative i really didn't want to be pregnant this year is about focusing on my career and getting my driving done plus i don't think my nerves could take another baby

Did you get the coil fitted Lillian? Having two close together has its pros and cons but you just muddle through :) 

• No hubby didn't agree and I was in two minds ... how old was olly when you had Charlie ?

• I don't think I've ever given my husband a decision as to what birth control i use. He'd fall asleep listening to the pros and cons.

That's lucky Kayleigh. 3 under 3 would kill me!

Saoirse is 8 months old tomorrow and when I think I was pregnant again when Patrick was that she is frightening!

I do feel bad because I know my husband wants more kids but I know I'm like 82% sure I don't want anymore.

Patrick skipped his nap yesterday and slept 630-830. He's skipped it again today so who knows when he'll go down but I'm hoping early lol.

• I read somewhere that you shouldby be afraid of putting them down early when they've skipped a nap I know I'll be doing that with Ollie might as he's barely slept today 

My husband is very odd he normally couldn't care what I do but I think somet times he just has really strong feelings about things it doesn't happen often but when it does he will tell me. 

its such a big discussion i don't know how people make it lol did you fall pregnant on the pill katt ?

• Yeh I was on the pill. My gran died and i was really upset and not sleeping and so must have got days mixed up and forgot etc and a wee surprise arrived. If she hadn't  been a surprise I'm not sure if I could have done it again on purpose lol.

I couldn't keep Patrick awake last night. At 4 I had to wash his face with cold water and then by 620 he was almost face down in his colouring in book lol.

• Haha katt that's so funny bless him 

• Olly was 17 months when I got pregnant and 2 when charlie was born it is hard work being pregnant with a little one already to look after I definitely didn't get as much rest in this pregnancy.

Katt you're not kidding I would have cried as well I've never been so happy to see one line. I'm on the pill always frightened ill get caught on it tho 

• Sorry olly was 15 months u can tell maths isn't my speciality 🤦

• haha bless! Yeah I remember my hubby did a lot for me when I was pregnant but I was also really sad as I lost my gran like katt 

we are starting our Sunday fun days with swimming tomorrow I moaned at hubby that we never do anything as a family so I said at least every other Sunday we will do something ..

that's why I wasn't keen to go on the pill cuz I know I would forget especially the mini pill as I cannot Have the combined pill ... I know now we have to be really careful so we are plus now I wouldn't be too fussed if I got pregnant but I'm not going to try to either yet lol 

• Glad you got the answer you wanted Kayleigh xx 

Enjoy your swimming Lillian. We took Charlie to the splash landings water park at Alton towers the other day. I think he was a bit overawed but he was very good.

• Was that any good louise I like the idea of taking them to cbeebies world for their birthday 

• Yes water park was good but prob better for when they are a bit older. We only went as it was my 12 year olds birthday and he loves to go there and we stayed the night in the enchanted village which he loves. CBeebies land is good. We have the merlin passes so go to Alton Towers a lot and all the children love it. Olly would really like it. They are doing Alton Towers season tickets for about £55 each which isn’t bad for a whole year. 

• That's nice Louise sounds fun

we had a rubbish night he slept with us all night as soon as I kept putting him in his cot he was screaming ! He didn't sleep too bad once he was in our bed but woke up early for milk 

• Thats not bad chick ill have a look at getting one itll be handy to have in summer.

Hope you get a better sleep tonight Lillian im exhausted I cnt wait for my day off 

• He's currently giving my heart failure and sleeping on his front his new favourite position ... does any of the other babies sleep on their front ?

• Bless him, Joseph sleeps on his side. However he was on all fours when he woke me yesterday morning. 

ive been looking at different things to do/plan for the summer. Especially as I won’t be working now. The boys want to go back to Lego land it’s just such a trek! 

My parents have been down this weekend and dad’s order a buggy for little man 😊

• What buggy did you order bincey? Im looking forward to taking the boys out on my days off thinking Twycross zoo 

• Bincey whereabouts are u ?

we are going to Portugal in June and fife in august but luckiliy we have a lot of places of close to us which I can drive too not big places but will keep Ollie entertained