Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• Options

He has slept all night I heard Ollie the owl a few times but he must have gone back to sleep ! i can't believe it 

• Options

Yay! Well done Ollie 😊

I thought I was dead set on a Cosatto stroller, but I have gone with a Icoo...

We are in the depths of Cornwall Lillian

• Options

Im buying an owl now. Saoirse was up 4-6. She wasn't hungry because she sicked up the feed then pood and then I did have to feed her.

That's def the hardest past of a 2nd kid. U don't get the rest. Saoirse is still sound asleep but Patrick was up at 7. I suppose u get that any age but can't leave Patrick alone.

Got a busy week but all I want to do is sleep. 

• Options

Wow must be lovely being  in Cornwall bincey x

lillian tell your owl to send my owl some tips! 

• Options

It isn’t beautiful and we are very lucky, it’s taken me a while To settle though.

Hooe your all ok xx

• Options

*It IS beautiful 

• Options

Feeling sad. Just been filling in the developmental questionnaire for Charlie's health check and it doesn't look good at all 😔

• Options

I was trying to understand your it isn't beautiful comment for ages bincey before I read the comment underneath 😂😂

• Options

😂😂 that’s my fat fingers 

when is it Louise? 

• Options

Aww Louise sending hugs... with your other children how earlier did you or anyone pick up the autism ?

• Options

It's not till next wednesday  but the questionnaires quite detailed so I started it early as I need him to try and do some of the things as not sure whether he can  do them or not. 

• Options

I know it’s really hard, but try not to get upset! Big hugs being sent your way xx

• Options

Thank you xx Decided not to let it get me down. He is the most gorgeous little man and he will get there in the end ❤️❤️

• Options

Yeah he will louise one day I'm sure you'll have a week where he just starts doing everything x x hes probs just letting all the other children do stuff for him while he can lol 

• Options

Louise im sure he will catch up bbe i hate those questionnaires they except all children to fit into a tick box and if they don't they're branded delayed I've had it with olly. I hope everyone and babies are okay this weather is horrendous 

• Options

Who knew having babies would cause us all so much worry.

Yesterday was the first time I got Saoirse to eat 3 times. We're back to super smooth puree but at least she's eating more. We didn't have any 4am starts today.

Got a meeting at the nursery at 930 to talk about Patrick. They said to bring proof of address but all our bills are online. Just having to bring what I've got and if it's not enough I'll have to call the companies.

We've not got snow yet 

• Options

Hope the nursery appointment goes well katt we've had flurries of snow but nothing major its bloody cold tho 

• Options

yeah same here 

katt is it you that has the car seat that turns ? Do you think it's worth the money ? I'm looking at getting that one 

• Options

Want to take part in our latest product test? 
    We're looking for babies aged 4 to 15 months to try out a Fisher-Price Activity Stand worth £100 (which you ge to keep!) And there's a £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs. 
    Just go to Latest Posts to sign up! 

• Options

I've got two interviews now one on Friday and one on Tuesday the Tuesday one is for radiology admin which I really want cuz that's what I wanna study in the future