Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• Good Luck Lillian, fingers crossed for you.

katt hope the appointment went well?

x

• Good luck Lillian x

• good luck lillian fingers crossed for you

• How is everyone coping with the snow? (Or not depending on where people are) 

good luck with the interviews Lillian!

• It's not too bad here I would say a nice amount lol ... thank you everyone 

I have just been to the hospital to see the hormone speclist and they diagnosed me with PCOS even tho I don't have the typical symptoms I still have it  which I did suspect. Might mean trying for our next one might be Harder ...

• Is that to do with your ovaries Lillian? Is there anything they can do to help? 

• yes but it's triggered by a hormonal in balance I've just been masking it with the pill for years ... i know it didnt take me forever to get pregnant but I think that was mostly down to Devine intervention which a lot of people don't believe in but I do. It's just irritating knowing theres never a pattern to my periods ... I'm currently on day 40 and no period and no BFP lol 

• What can they do for you?

We're in the middle of a red alert for snow. My husband never made it to work and his office is closed until 12 tomorrow.

We've got 2ft of snow

• I know katt I said to my husband I hope katt is ok ! 

yeah they said they can try a few meds but just to wait for my bloods to check it isn't anything else which I've had them checked before at the doctors  but we shall see 

• Lovely picture Katt, it’s been a nightmare here. I think mainly because we don’t get snow often. Oh had to go and collect the boys at 11.30 as School was shutting and it took him over 2 hrs. Would usually take 30 mins! Schools shut tomorrow too.

However ive been with my friend most the day and we made snow angels (you’d never think we are 29 & 31) 😂

• Bincey they are awesome !!! 

I went shopping for strollers today and saw this katt and thought u might love it hehe 

• I always smile when I see that buggy. 

Did you find one Lillian?

• Hope everyone's doing OK in this weather it's freezing here and snowing again.

What stroller did you get lillian

• I like this one But the reviews arnt great.. it isn't really for me it will be for my mum mainly and holiday 

• We have woken up to a lot of snow this morning all the schools are shut ... I do love snow as much as it is disruptive it's soo pretty 

• I always find snow funny how it effects the country. I don't ever remember school being shut when I was growing up. In the past years I've walked the 10 miles home from work. My husband was out in shorts last night for our snow walk. I'm just a bit stuck atm as snow is too deep for my pram. 

• Yeah I thought that I have a baby carrier if I need to go out maybe put them on a sledge katt 🤣