Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• He just loves snuggles with mummy x

• Aww what a lovely picture Louise you look shattered tho bless you. Hope your takeaway was okay 

• Yes am shattered 😂Takeaway was nice although hubby woke him up of course while he was holding him so I could eat it 😫

• Hey ladies hope you're all okay the snow here's melting thank god xx

• Hey everyone we just brought the jolie 360 car seat in red and a Chico London stroller it won't be my stroller just a spare one for holiday and my mum. . They said he's just about grown out his baby car seat anyway 

• Outgrown it? Did you just have a size 0? I've got the simplicity which is like a 0+ or something that does up to 15 months. Saoirse's legs are out it but her head isn't over the top.

Is that a swivel car seat? I'm about to order the same one I got Patrick which is a maxi cozy one that swivels and is rear and forward.

Tried to buy a new mattress but my husband was a pest and wouldn't like down to try it out so left in a huff.

• Yeah that's what I have I think katt silver cross but his head is nearly at the top ! 

Yeah it's a 360 swivel one I know there expensive but should be worth it it's the best seller anyway 

testing out his holiday wheels 

• Look at him, looks so proud of his new wheels! I was going for the Icoo stroller my dad is buying it. He looked at all the reviews and wasn’t happy so I’ve now got a silvercross zest. 

I gave up on the car seat search but will think about it again soon. He still have loads of room in his Joie (at the moment) weighed him today and he’s 18lb 8oz 

• that isn't going to be my stroller its just really for holiday and for my mum to use as a spare it was only £60 which I think is good and you get a foot muff too 

I know I walked into mothercare and my friend works there And I was like I know nothing i want a spinning on and I want it to be rear facing lol 

• That's not bad Lillian it looks comfy to I need to order Charlie a new car seat he's nearly out of his travel system one. I cnt wait to get myself a car it'll be nice to not walk or bus everywhere 

• The car seat sounds fab Lillian and his buggy looks great too. He looks so grown up. Can’t decide when to start using our new car seat. It’s  been sitting in the way in our bedroom for a couple of months now 

• I think we will use ours as soon as we get it because his is far to heavy ...

are you feeling any better louise ? 

• yes the little car seats weigh a ton now! Feeling a lot better thank you although still feel a bit down as feel like things are getting on top of me 

• Are your babies leaning forward a lot in their baby car seats? Charlie doesn't seem to want to lean back in his. Thinking it's time to swap to his bigger one. 

• Starting to worry about Charlie's development check on Wednesday. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what they say. 

• Yeah Louise Ollie try's to escape too lol 

• I looked up the maximum weight for the simplicity and it's about 28 pounds so charlie still has about 4 or 5 pounds till he's too big . I need to find my instruction book to see how to get the isofix base out of the car. Think it's easy but can't remember how to do it. 

• Joseph goes mental when we put him in his, but he doesn’t lean forward. We still need to take the head bit out 🙀 

• I'm just worried as the one I've bought is forward facing and I know it is preferred nowadays for them to be rearward facing for a lot longer. However I think Charlie will much prefer being in the car if he's facing the front and I can talk to him a lot easier rather than looking at him through the car seat mirror.