Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

June 2018 Babies

Replies

• Hi Ladies

We are near Peterborough NoraP 

Little Rosie is growing well 4 weeks and now 9lb 7

Loving all these pictures of your beautiful babies

imageimage

i don’t think George will fit in his pram much longer 😂 this weather is just too much for him he hates it 🤦‍♀️

• Beautiful babies 🙂. 

Nancy hates this weather too, can’t imagine taking her the beach if we go outside for 10mins she turns bright red! 

• Can I ask if anyone has lost(completel) their appetite? I breastfed for the first 3 weeks, but I must admit I then stopped due to feeding for 2 hours followed by half an hour of sleep...and with my older 2 I was just left unable to do anything. But since having stopped I have zero appetite, like I have a banana in the morning so that I can take my medication(or I’d feel sick), but then I have to literally force myself to eat dinner in the evening. And I’ve realised this morning that I actually didn’t eat dinner last night(husband working late, Pearl very colicky, after school clubs to drive to etc). So all I had yesterday was a banana, squash and 2 coffees. And now I’m left feeling faint, not surprisingly. I don’t want to be not eating but I just can’t seem to face it...

• Nora, I’m struggling to have an appetite in this heat which is worrying me that I’m then not providing good enough milk for Etty. 

George looks absolutely zonked bless him. Just need this heat wave to do one! 

The beach yesterday was about 3-4 degrees cooler than where we live. It was amazing. Etty spent most of the time camped out under a huge beach umbrella but the breeze was definitely the best bit 😂

Rosie is beautiful Nursejo. I can’t believe it’s been a month already. 

• Nora I posted a couple of weeks ago about a complete lack of appetite. I don’t think I’d eat at all if the oh didn’t cook it and literally put it in front of me. 

I mentioned it to the health visitor and she thought it was all linked to my anxiety. 

It has got better this week but I’m worried I won’t eat when the oh Goes back to work. 

• Not too far from me then NurseJo- I live in Framlingham in Suffolk - which nobody had ever really heard of until everyone found out that’s where Ed sheeran lived/grew up! 

Ah I do get that Schmorgan, but I’m sure you are or Etty would be letting you know 😊 

Oh sorry Allybob, that was clearly missed by me while I wasn’t around. I suppose that’s what kind could be linked to maybe - although I have had my anxiety/depression medication upped a month ago and have been generally feeling good lately. I know what you mean, if my Oh isn’t around, that’s when I normally just don’t think about food...

• Don’t worry Nora there was a few threads going on at the time so not sure where i posted it. we have started using the slow cooker so I can just eat whenever fits in with nancy and we don’t have to find the time to cook in the evenings as nancy has this fantastic ability to scream the house down the second we think about eating! 

We have just booked Nancy’s christening today for September - anybody else planning on having one? 

• That’s a really good idea! Maybe I should start soing the same. I’ve just sat down to eat some boiled eggs for my lunch(the only thing I felt I could stomac) and Pearl is now crying...I swear she can smell/sense when I’m about to eat 😂 how excitin, what date have you gone for? We won’t be christening Pearl as I didn’t christen either of my other children

• Sadly you can’t slow cook a salad and that’s the only thing suitable in this weather 😂. 

29th September, I wanted her to be a bit older 🙂

• II live reading all your lovely baby stories and seeing all your pics!

I'm so sorry you're having appetite trouble... if it helps, I am too, for me it's just this weather... I'm having an awful time in it at the moment. I just overheat as soon as I move!

Xx

• Evening Ladies

Sorry cant help with the appetite i cant stop eatting at the minute i could do with losing mine for a bit. My excuse is my wound i keep telling myself i need the extra calories for healing

We have arranged Rosies christening today for 21st October

This heat is causing rosie to be a grump and its not cooling down tonight most night its down to around 20 in our room but uts 26 tonight so just opted for a vest for her to sleep in

Xxx

• I always forget to eat lunch until about 3/4 then don’t want tea 🙈 then I always wake up starving.

the heat is horrible for them isn’t it. George has been in a nappy most nights with a thin sheet over him for comfort. he had a bottle at 7 last night then 2am now still asleep 😊 

I’m going to try book his christening for 26th August if it’s free! 

• Well done George!!

Nancy slept 11pm till 7am with only one bottle at 3am - i woke up not knowing wether to be ecstatic or phone and ambulance! 😂😂. 

We have resorted to just a vest at bedtime and basically just a nappy in the day, I’m gutted as she has so many nice clothes but in 30 degree heat she is just uncomfy.

Sounds like there will be lots of lovely christening pics coming 🙂

• Would you and your child like to be a judge in the MadeForMums Toy Awards 2018? To find out how to signup, head to Latest Posts. 
    (You can select Latest Posts from the Quick Links drop down menu above)

• Well done George and Nancy!! Typically, the one night my husband says he‘ll have Pearl for the night(I don’t allow it very often as he has a very manual job and needs his sleep), she fed at 11, then woke at 4, then not again until 8.30...

• Hi ladies. I was a member of the due in June group quite a while ago now, don't know if you remember me). Just want to wish you all congratulations! Your babies are beautiful. I want to introduce you to Fredrick (Freddie). He arrived 13th June 😀

• Hi Freddie 👋 congratulations xxx

• He’s so cute! Hello Freddie 🙂 x 

• Congratulations, hi Freddie!