Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2018 Babies

1234568»

Replies

• Rosie you are an absolute star! And little Ester is gorgeous! So glad to hear you’re doing well. Will drop you a PM xx

• Hey everyone! It's been a while since we posted. How are mummies and babies? I go back to work on Mon eek. Its scary and don't feel ready but I'm up for the challenge! . Ava will be spending a day and a half at nursery and my mum will have her the other day and a half. Really hope she'll be ok xx
  • Hi crombo, it's so daunting isnt it thenthougyt of going back to work.  I've been putting it off to see if we could manage financially without. 
    Crazy itsnt it we are going to be having if we havent had the first 1 year birthdays of the group soon.   
  • Out of interest are any Mummys of the group pregnant again or given birth to another little one since our July 2018 babies? 
  • Hey everyone! How is everyone doing? can’t believe our babies are nearly a year old! 

@Meme210 no more babies over here! 

Ive been back at work a couple of months now but I only work one day a week now :) 

heres a couple of recent pictures of harry 

• Hi everyone, As we’re sure you know all too well, July is around the corner, which means your baby is likely to be turning 1 very soon, if they haven’t already. Happy birthday!

This also means that this baby thread is moving on to become July 2018 Toddlers!   
    Please do come on over to the new thread and tell us about your child's first birthday or what you might have planned for it. We'd love to hear how your first year has been. 

PS. Please hit the green star next to the thread title, to bookmark any threads so you don’t miss any notifications.

• Aww Mummytolilyandharry hes such a cutie.  
    I havent gone back to work.  I keep saying I should but I'm so unsure about leaving my baby.  My Mum will look after her whilst I do a night shift, i would only need to do 1 a week but my baby is such a Mummys girl and I've never left her except when she was home with her Dad asleep and we were all poorly, I needed to go and get medicines from supermarket, she cried for the whole 45 minutes I was gone apparently but was fine when I got home.  When I said to my Mum about leaving baby with her she kind of said if she crys you will just have to go and leave her she will be fine but I'm not sure about that, i dont want my baby to get upset