Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies 🌈👶

Replies

It’s kinda like a hand print painting but you paint your babies bum orange and the shame looks like a little pumpkin....I saw it on facebook 

• That's adorable 😍 I'm a little scared of this kind of thing after the meltdown doing her footprint cast - I don't know which of us was more upset and we ended up with what looked like a dinosaur print! 

• haha awww bless you mrs b that sounds traumatising hopefully activities can get easier for you as she gets bigger 

• Hey ladies, hope you and your rainbows are all well! 

Just wanted to ask if anyone else is feeling overwhelmingly broody? Both OH and i agreed Isla was our last baby but I can’t help but feel terribly sad about this now. She’s only 8 months old and it might be that theres been quite a few pregnancy annoucements around me. Maybe I’m starting to panic because we’d agreed no more babies 😢 Just wondering if anyone else feels like this or if it’s normal 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

xXx

• Elexox one of my closest friends had a baby in September when Hallie was 5.5 months. My god it made me broody! I was ridiculous haha! I think the fact there's a lot round you at the moment may be playing a part in it. And also Isla growing up too. Probably also the fact this is your last means every 1st time is the last 1st time if that makes sense so that's probably not helping with the broodyness too! But hey never say never haha!

Hope you and your little family are all well xx

• Elexox Evelyn is only 8 weeks and I'm already talking about another baby 😂! We agreed to wait until next year so I'm entitled to full maternity pay again but that seems so far away! 

• I have been broody to fall again before I squeezed her out 😂😂

I am going to cut right down with bf when I get back from my holiday - I am petrified of my body clock as I will be 40 within 2 weeks 😔

we did bumpkins - and also won a photo competition with one of our pics image

Isnt that the peachiest bum 💖💖

• Omg mrsfish that is awesome, and the bum pic is adorable! 

Ele, I am broody and Freyja is only 11 weeks, my partner was against having more but keeps mentioning a boy and another one, so I’m not sure what will happen, but it’s crazy to feel like this when they are still so wee!

we have had a week of Halloween costumes ^_^ I love Halloween, will share a photo once I make a collage.

• imageAnd we had snowwhite too but I couldn’t fit the pic in, lol 

• Whalechick so cute! Great minds obviously think alike! We have the same pumpkin and HermuonH although that doesn't quite fit yet so it's coming on her holidays as she has a HP obsessed Auntie! 

We've just had her down at my grans for the first time. She's in a care home and was not happy when other residents wanted a shot of 'her baby'!

I'm now on to Xmas clothes. I got us all matching t-shirts for a family photo when we get to her Nana and Papas in NJ! (Also got her and my sister's wee boy next year's costumes for £2 each to put away for next halloween!)

• I’m loving the costumes and I love the idea of matching for Christmas :) 

hoes everyone getting on Christmas shopping?? I’m nearly finished...once i Get past the 4th of December i’ll Be really excited for crimbo

4th should have been my first angels 1st birthday, it’s mad to think it’s been that long....I should have a one year old and be nearly due my second baby but never mind can’t change what is I need to get back on the aspirin as I’ve slipped off taking it every day and hope for the best that it happens soon 

• MrsB she is so cute! Are those boots from m&s? Cos I think Freyja has the same ones, lol. 

She will be so cute in her hermione, and the Xmas tops are so awesome! 

I have an elf outfit for baby to wear tomorrow to mark the end of Halloween and start of Xmas season 😂 I love fancy dress, lol. 

mrsrees, I Hope you will be on for the 4th, it is hard but you will get your rainbow, and They will make everything easier to cope with. 

I have almost finished getting Freyja Xmas stuff in but the rest I’m way behind on.

• Whalechick my mum brought the boots back from Florida just after she was born - I think they're Carters ones. I did her some gorgeous Peter Rabbit shoes in M&S - love their baby stuff!

I think I've finished Xmas shopping for everyone but hubby - he wants a wallet so just a case of picking one up and I'll be done. We haven't got Eve much, I got a rocking horse for her nursery when shes a bit older, a couple of bath toys and a hand puppet as everyone else seems to be going overboard and I don't want a house full of stuff for the sake of it 😂. I'm looking forward to getting some really bright/sparkly paper which will probably interest her more than her pressies!

I love Christmas so much! Is anyone taking baby to see Santa? We're going just for the photo op!

• How is everyone? Did you make it out to the fireworks last night? We stayed in as the dog decided she was a bit scared for the first time this year.

On a positive note, it's the first time in 4 years I didn't have to call the fire brigade out!

• Hi laides sorry not posted for a while, been crazy busy - my 40th yesterday 😔 and currently in mauritius enjoying a holiday with Amelie and hubby.  

Had some random spotting yesterday so think that’s another month out - I am having to seriously consider stoping bf when we get back as age is now defo notnin my side.....

How’s everyone else doing, MrsB,Whalechick how old are you bubba’s now? They must be getting big?! 

• Aww mrsfish- happy 40th. Have an amazing time in Mauritius!!! I’m sure the next baby will be along soon!  Xxx

• Thanks Emj - I hope so too, so anxious about the body clock.....

my little sausage enjoying a swim 

• Mrs fish happy birthday and hope you're having a fab holiday!

Whatever you decide to do remember that 7 months is amazing and more than a lot of people manage (me included) so don't feel guilty if you do have to stop, you've done amazing!!! Xx

• Mrs Fish Happy Birthday!  Mauritius looks amazing! Hope you're having fun and relaxing! The wee one looks like she's having a ball!

Evelyn is 11 weeks on  Monday but looks much older. She pulls some funny faces these days.

We fly to the US the day she turns 12 weeks. I've now been arguing with BA about her luggage allowance for 10 weeks and it's getting me stressed. Every time someone tells me it's what I think it should be, the complaints guy emails saying I can't take any bags for any of us - what a load of rubbish! 

Lisil how is Hallie doing?

imageimage

• Hey everyone :) sorry I havent been around, have been spending as much time with Freyja before I go back to work tomorrow. 

MrsB, she is so adorable! I hope you sort things with the airline and you all have a great time in America, I’m not taking baby to see Santa but my partners family are really refusing to accept my choice and I know they are goibf to try taking her. 

Mrsfish, happy birthday!! I hope you are having. A lovely holiday, baby looks like she is loving it! Sorry to hear you had spotting, hopefully it was nothing and you may still have caught this month. 

Freyja is 3 months (13 weeks) and omg she just keeps getting more amazing and awesome, I am going to miss her so much while I am working. 

This is her today with the blanket my sister made for her, I’m tempted to ask her to make me one!image

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions