Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rainbow Babies 🌈👶

Replies

• Options
    @EmJ3 I'll just take dry. We switched to cloth nappies because Jamie's so sensitive and I have a whole load to dry but they're better done outside to keep them nice and white 😂.

I wouldn't worry about Matildas teeth. Evie woke up with her first tooth the morning of her 1st birthday. My the Friday she had 6 teeth 😂
  • Options
    @EmJ3 oh my god I love that programme! My mum wants to buy my dress and she was like I really wish I could take you to kleinfelds 😭 bless her! I think Harrys finally sleeping through again now 🥳! Lily has given him one of her pillows 🥰 (he has his own pillow anyway) but maybe because it smells like her he finds it comforting! So sweet 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I say to lily every single day I’m gunna lose my tiddles in a minute, she just laughs at the word tiddles lmao! Harry threw my phone at my phone this morning I have a bruise on the bridge of my noise and a lump under my eye! I even cried it hurt so bad he did say sorry bless him but I feel you with the stress of having two! 

• Options
    At my face not my phone at my phone haha 
  • Options
    It’s been so windy here too! Keep meaning to get washing on the line but not feeling very motivated 🤪

Ouch that sounds like it would hurt mummy to lily! Rosie has a massive bruise on her forehead atm from falling the other day! 

I can’t remember when rosies teeth came through, how bads that! 

I’ve done three tests now, not to sure about latest ones progression, what do you guys think? Xx
  • Options
    @Bobble321 they look like good strong positives now!!!! How exciting!

@Mummytolilyandharry it really hurts when they throw things doesn’t it. Can’t believe it’s bruised you! Nightmare. I would love to go to kleinfelds!

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I remember you saying you moved to cloth nappies- yeah it’s a good drying day now! Matilda might be like Evie with her teeth then. I’m scared of giving her harder foods because of no teeth. I panic at the gagging and choking part of weaning!

xxxx
  • Options
    Hey everyone, so glad everyone is doing well all the babies are getting so big now it's lovely to see

I've been finding it a bit difficult to Come on here as I am so far behind everyone and it didn't look like I would be having my rainbow anytime soon

However..... I found out I am pregnant last night 😱 I've got no symptoms at all at the minute but I'm only about 4w4d at the moment so maybe they will come on in next few days

It's so scary with the covid stuff going on, I work in a care home and we have a confirmed case in the home but there's been no symptoms what so ever so maybe false positive 

If anyone has any advice on keeping me calm or gone through similar with the no symptoms to start off with that would be really appriciated 
  • Options
    @MrsRees I often think about you and have always hoped you’d get your rainbow!!! I really hope this is it!! It’s absolutely wonderful news. 😘😘
    Keeping calm is tricky- I found breathing exercises helpful and a nap in the evening, just to calm myself down- the quiet helped. I also came on here too. 
    As for symptoms, I only really got them properly around the 6 weeks mark, apart from sore boobs. Everyone’s different though and done people don’t get any at all! 
    Sending you a gentle congratulations.xxx
  • Options
    @MrsRees so pleased to see this! I am 4 weeks 1 day, no symptoms! Xx
  • Options
    May be short lived I've had some brown spotting so apparantly now I'm only allowed to be pregnant for 24hrs 😭😭
  • Options
    Oh no @MrsRees. It might be nothing though, plenty of women spot!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Xxx
  • Options
    @mrsrees congratulations! Try not too worry too much. I spotted with both Evie and Jamie between 4 and 8 weeks pregnant so I could just be nothing. My fingers are crossed for you 🤞- I also didn't have any symptoms until around 5 weeks when the sickness kicked in big time but that was my only real symptom either time. I don't really have any advice for saying calm other than be kind to yourself. Do stuff for you and if you need to be away from the work environment for a few days please call in and do it x

@Bobble321 hope you're keeping well!
  • Options
    @MrsRees don’t stress that’s totally normal, it’s brown blood so it’s old! Stay positive, you got this! What tests did you take, have the lines been getting darker? 

I have no symptoms other than a headache but that could be nicotine withdrawal also xxxx
  • Options
    I had a few symptoms like sore boobs before my period was due but now I have nothing and that's frightening me enough, add in the bleeding even if it was small and brown I just can't shake the feeling it'd all going wrong and this will be a chemical 😭

I've been trying for 2 years and have been put through for ivf because I wasn't getting pregnant I thought this was my miracle but maybe not

Sorry to be so negative on this post girls
  • Options
    Nooo don’t apologise at all, I’m sure everyone wants to be there to support you! Are your lines progressing on your tests? Any cramping?

xx
  • Options
    My tests where really positive on Sunday night using urine from when I was a bit dehydrated after a 12 hr shift and Monday morning using fmu, then I used a clear blue with the same fmu which gave me a 2-3 weeks result which is right for the weeks I should be
    That was at half 8ish am and then I had the spotting at about half 4 in the afternoon 
    I did another test in the afternoon but it was using quite diluted urine so it didn't give as strong a result didn't manage to do one this morning as have had to rush to get husband from work 
  • Options
    That all sounds good! Have you had anymore spotting at all? Xxxx
  • Options
    Nope nothing, my doctor has just signed me off work for the next 2 weeks though, she insisted dispite me saying how bad I would feel as my work is struggling for staff as it is, she told me it was out of my hands and she won't let me go to work 😂😂
  • Options
    Ahhh this sounds like a good move though! You need to rest up and de stress, you got any hobbies that could keep you busy?

been really crampy today so thinking things could go wrong but see how the rest of the day goes xx
  • Options
    Those first few weeks are so hard. Remember mind cramp etc are normal as your body is changing. Keeping everything crossed for these little beans!!!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Xxx
  • Options
    @Bobble321 at least we in this together ❤️❤️
    Thank you @EmJ3

I'm gunna try to stay calm and keep distracted, although how I'm gunna do that on 2 weeks off on lockdown probably by myself for 80% of the time I have no idea 😂😂
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions