Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• Defos ā¤ļøšŸŒˆ

Write a list of easy jobs you could be doing and then busy yourself with them, time will fly cxx
  • JamesFittsJamesFitts Regular
    edited May 27, 2020 1:18PM

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to ourĀ Chat guidelines.Ā 

• @MrsRees how are you feeling this morning?Ā 

Not sure what the above picture is all about as there's no context? I've raised it just incase x
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 yeah I thought that was weird too

I'm really anxious and can't keep my mind off of what could go wrong, still no symptoms but no bleeding

It's gunna be a long few weeksĀ 

How's the kids and lockdown going??Ā 
  • @MrsRees maybe you'll be one of the 'lucky' ones with no symptoms although I totally get you wanting some for peace of mind. Will you be allowed extra scans/tests to keep an eye on everything?Ā 

The kids are doing great, loving the sunshine today. Waiting on Nicola Sturgeons announcement tomorrow to find out if they can go and visit granny and grampa in their garden (distanced of course)

• @MrsRees thatā€™s such a good sign that youā€™ve had no bleeding! Iā€™m feeling totally the same like each day in dragging! Got really worried tonight as had that heavy feeling down below so I was like well this is it... nothing yet so just trying to take my mind off it! I lit have no symptoms, apart from being a bit ratty and emotional but I mean that could just be stress, no boob sensitivity at all either which feels odd!

ive been trying to search online if EPU are seeing people as with Rosie I got early scan to check all was okay but I think due to covid 19 they are probablys only seems people who they have too so if I get that far Iā€™m going to book a scan about 7-8 weeks

i stopped testing as it was driving my crazy but wish Iā€™d continued today after wierd feeling down below!

aww Evelyn how cute are they! I think itā€™s mad that Scotland and England have different rules, donā€™t think the government is acting very United (kingdom) in all this xxxz
  • @Bobble321 honestly I reckon we're all heading for that seconds spike with all the different rules - people are just ignoring them!

Aww just imagine next summer it'll Rosie and baby #2 sitting in the garden together, and baby Rees too! ā™„ļø. Hopefully you can both get a wee early scan for peace of mind, can't wait to see your pictures!Ā 
  • @Bobble321 my doctor is trying to get me a scan but I don't know for definete if I can or not but the thought of going in my own is scary

Awww @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 lovely photo of the kids I hope you all can go see your family soon
    I work with my family so I'm lucky I see them all the timeĀ 

I'm feeling very bloated through the day so hoping thats a good sign at the minute as that's all I have, no more bleeding again either so that's positiveĀ 
  • I don't get notifications that often now they just tend to do to my junk folder no matter what I do but just logged on and seen your news Mrs Rees!Ā  Please try to stay positive. I have my fingers crossed that this is it and you will finally have your rainbow šŸ¤ž
  • Evelyn this could be a possibility! Hopefully not though!Ā 

Mrsrees thatā€™s good that doctor is going to try and sort it! I feel like theyā€™ll defo say no if I ask! Sounds like you have some positive signs going on! Xx
  • You guys and your new pregnancies are making me broody, then I look at the state of my house from the toddler tornado and think ill wait a few years.Ā 

@xLisilx I barely get any notifications now either! Hope Hallie is loving this sunshine!Ā 

• Super dark line today, šŸ™šŸ» This continues xxx
  • No I don't get notifications either I have to book Mark and check it often to see new messages

Well it's looking good for you @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 to go see family with social distancing ā˜ŗļø
    We having it here too from. Monday, Wales had been alot more strict on itĀ 

Hopefully by the time I get to a 12 week scan if I get that far then things be back to normal and my hubby can come I'd hate for him to miss it after everything we've been throughĀ 
  • @Bobble321 line looks fab!!!Ā 

Iā€™m so broody too @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390!!!Ā 

@MrsRees Hopefully theyā€™ll give you an early scan or sometimes you can get a really good deal at a private clinic so you can both go. I know it depends how much it is as to whether itā€™s worth it.

keeping everything crossed for these little beans ladies.xxxx
  • @Bobble321 tests look like theyā€™re progressing lovely! So exciting! Rosies gunna love being a big sister!Ā 

@EmJ3 it really hurts when Harry throws thing he has the most amazing throw ever if he wants to hit you with it he will šŸ˜‚ heā€™s such a typical little boy, heā€™s really good at football as well!Ā 

@MrsRees wow massive congrats thatā€™s amazing news Iā€™m so happy for you & hubby! A bit of brown spotting can be completely normal I wouldnā€™t worry too much the least stressed you are the better! Hopefully it wonā€™t be too long til you can have a scan and put your mind at rest!Ā 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I couldnā€™t be any less broody if I tried, I love my kids more than anything in this world but I will never have anymore šŸ˜‚Ā 

@xLisilx all my notifications go to junk mail as well!Ā 

• Thanks @Mummytolilyandharry I'm trying to stay positive and not stress but it's really hard

Im 5w4d today and did a clear blue digital test and it still says 5w4d do you think it could still be a bit early for the 3+ and it wasn't fmu either it was really clear so probably dialuted right??
    I am. Such a nervous wreck, everytime I start to feel a bit more Co fident I panic againĀ 

It's going so slowĀ 

I can't believe Harry is old enough to be running round kicking a football it's mad I keep thinking they are still little babies šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • @Mummytolilyandharry can these babies all stop growing? It's making me sad seeing them all so grown up šŸ˜‚ but it's also amazing to watch isn't it!

@MrsRees I would say entirely possible, the hcg range is so massive at this stage and it's only 4 days out really. My lines were so much darker with Evie than Jamie, so was my sickness so who knows, maybe you're carrying a little boy šŸ’™

We've finally cracked Jamie of needing a swaddle for bedtime. He's 6 months and it was starting to panic me incase he rolled but would not sleep without 2 massive blankets round him. Tonight will be night 4 although he still needs his big fluffy blanket in the cot under him for comfort! I've had enough of changing Evies bum today after she sits in the paddling pool so she's been running about the garden naked peeing on everything. I just don't think she's quite ready to potty train, she's 21 months on Wednesday!Ā 

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 how are things with you and your babies?Ā 

@MrsRees and @Bobble321 how are you both feeling?

@Mummytolilyandharry How are the wedding plans coming on?Ā 

How is everyone else?Ā 
    Xxxx

• I'm good thanks @EmJ3 feeling a few more symptoms like nausea and bloating and some nipple and boob soreness
    How is matilda doing šŸ˜Š
  • Hi @EmJ3, I have some nipple soreness and some definitive cramping down below which would be concerning but I had it with rosie so just trying to ignore it and take itā€™s a good thing! How are you?

glad to hear your all good mrsrees xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions