Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 thatā€™s such a good idea to weigh Jamie like that! That is crazy they weigh pretty much the same! Oh god thatā€™s going to be a nightmare with the class mascot although Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll understand after sheā€™s had it for months! Might be a good idea to order a new one šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚ aww bless her, sheā€™s proud of her flowers šŸ„°

thank you both for reassuring me about lily, I know Iā€™m worrying for nothing because she does eat so healthily, Iā€™m gunna try and cut down on the snacks as well! Just canā€™t wait for everything to
    go back to normalĀ 
  • Hey ladies glad all doing well and babies are growing nicely

I hope all goes OK for school @Mummytolilyandharry that is a horrible situation but I'd agree that a different school would be better and I'm sire lily will adapt

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 my nephew is the same as Jamie and is growing so big so quick, he's about 10 weeks and has been on 8oz bottles for quite a while and just seems huge the little chunk, he keeps eyeing up proper food too haha but far too early for that yet

@EmJ3 I'm jealous of the ice creams matilda had I could eat one of those happily buy I'm not allowed soft scoop ice cream apparantly

I'm 8w3d today and still bloated and heavibg/ gagging at times so hopefully all good signs 4 weeks till the safe point wish it would hurry upĀ 
  • @MrsRees it all sounds good- I know itā€™s awful waiting for the scan but fingers crossed this is your rainbow!! I really hope it is.šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–
  • Booking appointment went well, I did try to hint for an early scan but the midwife was having none of it, bloody carona virus but she was very sympathetic to the situationĀ 

I'm. Still bloated and have some nausea but so that I don't freak out when did you all start to have your early pregnancy symptoms subside?
    I know as the placenta takes over the care they can start to lessen towards 12 weeks but just wondering when yours started to stopĀ 
  • @MrsRees I'm glad your appointment went well. It's a shame about no early scan but all your signs are promising.

I had HG both times around so not the best to mention symptoms as I puked all the time but all my other symptoms vanished between week 9 and 13, came back briefly and then were gone again until the final stages. If you're still bloated that's good.Ā 

How are you feeling in general? Are you off work still? Hopefully that's helping a little with the worry but I can imagine having extra time in your hands is a worry!

Jamie's is officially in his cot and slept right through last night. He's just polished off a full sausage dinner too and is trying so hard to crawl. When did my 6 month old decide he was a toddler???Ā 
  • @MrsRees so glad your booking appointment went well. I would say ā€˜one started to ease around 10-12 weeks but everyoneā€™s different! How many weeks are you now?

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390, Jamieā€™s doing so well with his food and sleep!!!Ā 

Matildaā€™s first tooth is cutting through but itā€™s her top one first?? I thought you got your bottom ones first?Ā 

Xxx
  • @MrsRees I would try not to worry! My boobs were super sensitive 4-6 weeks, then basically disappeared completely and then came back with a vengeance and have since settled into mild to moderate sensitivity,Ā 

I think everyoneā€™s different and with Rosie my boobs suddenly just stopped hurting at 8 weeks and never came back!

i have no sickness this time and Iā€™m sure I had it with Rosie!Ā 

Whatā€™s your symptoms at the minute? Mine are tired all of the time (esp after dinner), boobs, EWCM, dizziness (seems to be if I donā€™t eat breakfast), restless leg (right, this is so annoying) and vivid/wierd dreams
    Boobs have settled a bit now but think I could win a ā€˜who gets the quickest nipple onā€™ competition lol!Ā 

My symptoms are totally different to rosie so I think may be different for everyone!Ā 

Glad to hear booking appointment went well, itā€™s such a bugger about early scans and coronavirus at the minute!Ā 
  • @EmJ3 aww first tooth, so cute! Xx
  • @Bobble321 so glad things are going well. I agree- symptoms are very different for everyone and some women donā€™t get any! Lucky things!!
    tiredness and sore boobs and feeling nauseous were my main symptoms. I couldnā€™t drink tea with Matilda either? Although I loved tea and ginger nuts with my angel baby! Maizie, I had very few symptoms and Jackson was similar to Matilda really. God knows!!!

i know- first tooth! Time just flies!!! My others gig theirs at 5 months- sheā€™s over 10 months! None of them are the same are they!!

xxx
  • @EmJ3 that is so wierd that you mention the tea, I had a drink of tea yesterday and felt like I was gonna vom! Actually thought I was going to have to leave where I was! Might test this as see if it was that!Ā 

I was pretty relieved when boobs came back Iā€™ve got to say, think even when youā€™ve had a child that anxiety still stays with you, looking forward to scan on Saturday, am confident things are going to be okay but mentally prepared for them not to be if you get me!Ā 

How do you get on with teeth brushing with your little ones? Rosies hit and miss sometimes sheā€™ll let me do it sometimes she screams blue murder šŸ˜‚
  • @EmJ3 Evie didn't get teeth until the week she turned 1. She got her bunny teeth (that's what the HV called them) first too. Apparently it's unusual but not unheard of!

@Bobble321 funny you mention teeth brushing. Evie hates us doing it for her. She will quite happily do it herself but if I try to help she freaks out!Ā 
  • Bunny teeth, how cute is that!Ā 

Iā€™d be okay with rosie doing it but she only does bottom refuses to do top so I have to help!Ā 
    Try searching ā€˜teeth brushing songā€™ on YouTube and itā€™s the brush your teeth ā€˜super simpleā€™ one; Rosie will stay at this and forget Iā€™m brushing her teeth, works a treat most of the time! xx
  • Oh god- brushing them! Iā€™ll be back to that!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ although I sometimes have to brush my 8 year old sonā€™s to check heā€™s doing them properly!!!Ā 
    Bunny teeth is a cute name for thenĀ @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390!!! Evie and Matilda are clearly going to do things their own way!!šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

@Bobble321 i knowĀ what you mean about the scan, you hope yo god itā€™s fine but prepare yourself somehow too- self preservation I think! Itā€™ll be fine though!!! Canā€™t wait to see the pic!
    xxxx
  • @Bobble321 I'll give that a go when she gets out of the bath!

I was kind of hoping Jamie would cut some teeth earlier but it's definitely not holding him back. Food is about the 1 area he's 'ahead' in šŸ™ˆ
  • This will be me @EmJ3! Still brushing hers at eight! I canā€™t wait to see it too hahaha!Ā 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 let me know how it goes! Itā€™s rather catchy! Xxx
  • @Bobble321 it could be tea making you feel sick too!!! Keep an eye on it.xxĀ 
  • @Bobble321 I'll have to try it tomorrow night. I had her toothbrush loaded with paste ready to go and daddy decided he REALLY needed the toilet, handed me the screaming baby and vanished. So after I grumped about how I was busy he helped her brush her teeth when he was done. They'll probably all fall out...Ā 
  • Thanks girls, I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and it sounds like I'm following you guys with the symptoms starting to ware off around the right time
    I'm bloated and have been having some nausea, boobs where never really extremely sore but there was a feeling when I would press them, I have noticed they are a little more sensetibe or I'm more aware of them today anyway
    I've got a tired headache this afternoon and have had a weird dream or 2 recently and a lot more saliva I think
    So praying that all is ok

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 yay Jamie sleeping in his cot šŸ˜ and well done for matilda with her teeth @EmJ3

Glad things are going well with you @Bobble321 it is so nice to have someone going through it with meĀ 
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Iā€™m howling lol! Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t all fall out! Rosie brushes her teeth once a day and sometimes that is basically me fighting her and her biting the toothbrush šŸ˜‚ if hers havnt fell out yet the risk must be low!Ā 

@MrsRees it is isnā€™t it! Iā€™m praying so hard this is it for you! So excited for you to have scan and everything! Xx
  • @Bobble321 it's OK. She clearly felt it wasn't done correctly. I've just woken up and she's in the bathroom brushing her teeth againĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions