Forum home Babies Baby

Rainbow Babies 🌈👶

Replies

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 omg no way how did she get out! Xx
  • Loving the sun everyone- already!!! Matilda is sleeping better- thank god!

im working from home and looking after these three now as my hubby went back to work on Monday! Loving the extra time with them but zoom meetings and teaching online love lessons is a nightmare with Matilda shouting and screaming!🙈🙈🙈
    a cheery smile this morning...

xxxx
  • @Bobble321 she's in a bed now and we leave the door open so she can get to us 🙈 obviously forgot to close the bathroom door. Thank god for a monitor

@EmJ3 at least she's a baby screaming in the background not an older child. You can't be mad at a baby, especially with that smile ❤️
  • Hi girls! Hope you are all well and enjoying the sun!

I have some news! 

This was about a week ago at around 14dpo. However, the following day I started bleeding. Just assumed the test was wrong or that I was having a chemical. Anyway, the bleed didn’t materialise into anything and it was just brown blood and lasted for one day. I’m now officially 4 days late and test it much stronger. I am just so worried that it’s all gone wrong already. Husband refuses to believe it because of the bleed 🙈 Why can’t it ever be a happy time? 🙈 Was going to surprise him on Father’s Day but then I had the bleed and it kind of ruined it for me!! Any advice on bleed or if anyone else has it please calm me 😂
  • @MickeyS amazing news ❤️ I had a slight bleed with Evie very early on and she's obviously here so hopefully it was just that. Tests getting stronger is a great sign so you might have just been having an implantation bleed? X
  • aww that’s lovely news @MickeyS! You hear a lot of women on here have bleeds and some throughout the pregnancy. Try not to panic- easier said than done I know! 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Evie’s very funny!!! She’s at a lovely age for fun!!!!
    xxxx
  • Yes possibly implantation bleed but because I didn’t have it with both pregnancies before it’s just a bit scary. It’s going to be a long 12 weeks 🙈
  • @MickeyS congratulations 😄😄 I had a small amount of blood basically the day after my positive too but it was only in discharge so I'm guessing implantation I hope its the same for you too 
  • @MrsRees That’s exactly what happened to me so fingers crossed all is well. Feel fine at the moment, just sore nipples 🙈
  • @MickeyS when I bled, I phoned the epu and they scanned me at 7 weeks!

although I know they didn’t for @MrsRees so god knows. 

I phoned them direct though.xx
  • Yeah I think because of covid they are avoiding them 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Yeah they are avoiding them unless you have a proper bleed I think or bad pain
    They have shit my local eou down completly so you have to travel 40 minutes to get to a epu 

9 weeks today, we have entered the danger zone 🤞🤞 for this week 
  • Oh that’s annoying!
    9 weeks @MrsRees🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Fingers crossed for these little beans.xxxx
  • Congratulations @MickeyS that’s great news! 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390
    @EmJ3
    @Bobble321

harrys not great at brushing his teeth either! Talking of teeth, I’ve just counted Harrys and he has a full set?! 20 teeth! Thought it was a bit early for a full set! 
  • edited Jun 26, 2020 10:44AM

Anyone else want Harrys eyelashes? 😩
  • @Mummytolilyandharry he's obviously been quick with the teeth. Evies still got 4 molars and her bottom canines to get but she was a very late teether.

How come the boys always get the insane lashes? Jamie is the same! Evies are long but very blonde
  • 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Boys always seem to get the amazing eyelashes don’t they! My son’s are lovely too. My eldest daughter’s are very blonde too @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390. I’m unsure about Matilda’s yet, they seem darker. We’ll see!!!
    @Mummytolilyandharry Harry must’ve got them all quickly! Was he young when he got his first tooth? 

How’s everyone doing?
    xxxx

• Did anyone else find it really hard to hide their pregnancies from everyone else, I've taken time off work to protect myself as I'm in a very demanding and could be dangerous for me job (I'm a carer in a dementia home and there's alot of lifting and aggression) but my coleuges have worked out why I'm off and have text me asking if I'm pregnant
    I obviously want to keep it quiet as I'm still 9+5 but it's hard to know what to say, I thought knowing my history they wouldn't be stupid enough to ask me 
  • I would lit just say no, someone asked me at work the other day and I just denied it 😂
  • @MrsRees That is so annoying! Why do people feel the need to ask you and put you in a horrible position! Unfortunately, there are always some that can’t help themselves! But yes, you’d think they wouldn’t ask but clearly not!!

Its a hard one, I wouldn’t know what to suggest. Can you just ignore them for another 3 weeks? 🤣🤣
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions