Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• Aww that seems so harsh!
    No rule changes in England, donā€™t think they see it as an importance! šŸ™„šŸ™„
  • @MrsRees I knoe you probably don't want to wait any longer but can you ring up and see if they have any availability for Monday instead? Or ask them to confirm that he definitely can't go with you Friday as you never know they might allow it early.
  • I could give them a ring, I definetly can't wait till Monday but I could ask if they are changing anything early knowing our hospital they probably wont they are pretty shitĀ 
  • It's worth the ask, and at least you know he should be able to come to the 20 week one, especially as that one is a much longer scan and you find out what you're having too (if you are finding out).
  • @MrsRees oh thatā€™s typical šŸ˜” I can understand why you wouldnā€™t want to wait til Monday and they probably wouldnā€™t be able to fit you in Monday either, definitely ring up and ask, explain your situation, if they say no at least you tried, but personally Iā€™d keep your apt for Friday! Canā€™t believe your 12 weeks thatā€™s flown by although probably not for you šŸ˜£Ā 

so Lily asked for her birthday if she could have a cabin bed, so I had a good look and found the perfect loft bed to save on space because they shareĀ a room,Ā we put it up yesterday and she absolutely loves it (her birthdays not for another 5 weeks but I have some good ideas for presents anyway šŸ˜œ) which only meant one thing, Harry had his first night in a big boy bed last night šŸ˜­Ā 

• Good luck @MrsRees Iā€™ve got everything crossed that your scan goes well ā¤ļø
  • Good luck! Thinking of you!Ā 
  • Yeah definetly doesn't feel like 12 weeks really I've been sat at home for 8 of those weeks twiddling my thumbs and panicking and the biggest panic has hit me now, I just want it done now so I can know either way but its not till 1:50 this afternoon and I hate waiting around, gunna get a mcdonalds to pass the time and my mums gubna drive us

I love lily's bed @Mummytolilyandharry and Harry looks so small against a big boy bed šŸ˜ can't believe how big these babies are, still seems like just a few months ago to me that you where finding out you where pregnantĀ 
  • @MrsRees I have everything crossed for you! I really hope this is your rainbow! Iā€™m sure it will be!šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

@Mummytolilyandharry I love Lilyā€™s room and Harryā€™s a proper little boy now!! How did they sleep?

@Bobble321 how are you?

xxxx
  • Morning Ladies!

@MrsRees I can't believe today is the day. Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts. I have a good feeling for you ā¤ļø

@Bobble321 I hope your scan flies in and your sickness calms down!

@xLisilx how is Hallie getting on?

@Mummytolilyandharry look at Harry in his big boy bed! How's he been getting on? I think Evie is almost there physically with being ready to potty train, mentally she's terrified of the potty for some reason so trying to get her ready that way!

@EmJ3 hope all is well on your end!

Xxx
  • Thankyou! Sickness has calmed some and scan is Tuesday so sure itā€™ll come round quick as Rosies birthday this week!Ā 
    Rosie is also terrified of the potty šŸ™„
  • @MrsRees I have such a good feeling for you, this definitely feels like your time! I know exactly what you mean thatā€™s how I felt with Harry I just needed to know either way, it was so mentally draining not knowing but I really think this is your turn xx
    haha he is really little in it! Iā€™m sure one day his big hairy feet will be over hanging on a single bed šŸ˜‚Ā 

@EmJ3 they slept well once they finally got to sleep! Lily was so excited she wouldnā€™t stop talking and Harry just kept climbing in and out šŸ˜‚Ā 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 heā€™s been getting on better than I thought heā€™ll be in and out for 10 minutes but then heā€™ll settle! I got home from work this morning and he was in our bed, Luke said he didnā€™t put him in so he must of woken up after I left and climbed in! Maybe try her with a toilet seat if sheā€™s scared of the potty, lily mainly went on the toilet! Harry goes on both!Ā 

@Bobble321 Canā€™t believe rosie & Harry are 2 on Sunday šŸ˜­ itā€™s gone way to fast!!Ā 

This is how Harry gets into his bed šŸ˜‚ I had to screenshot it from a video šŸ˜‚ he wonā€™t climb in the bit without a bed guard he just goes over the bed guard everytime šŸ˜‚

• @Bobble321 can't believe she and Harry will be 2!!! Are you all set for it?
    Have you any idea why she's scared of the potty? With Evie I think it's cause her wee bum isn't big enough and she gets stuck in it!

@Mummytolilyandharry we have that same guard rail - Evie thinks it's a hurdle to jump over, but she has one of the potty training stools she uses to climb in and out. She's been in it for maybe 7 weeks now and was doing so well, she settles so well and 8 times out of 10 doesn't try to get in with us until after 6am which I don't mind. Then last week I heard this almighty bang, I don't know if she was sleep walking or jusy wriggled or what but when I came upstairs she was lying about 4ft away from her bed under the window, not crying just staring at the wall. I got such a fright but she was totally OK!

Jamie's quickly catching up on her in size too, he's still much shorter but if you can't see their legs they're like twins šŸ˜‚

• @MrsRees Good luck for today! I can imagine how nervous you are right now, but all will be ok!! Youā€™ve got this! Let us know how you get on xx
  • @MrsRees how did things go? Fingers are so tightly crossed xxx
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 they are gorgeous pics. They really arenā€™t that much difference in size are they!Ā 

@Mummytolilyandharry I canā€™t believe Harry is nearly 2- thatā€™s crazy!Ā 

@Mummytolilyandharry and @Bobble321 I hope Harry and Rosie have lovely birthdays!Ā 

@MrsRees, how was it? Any pics?
    xxxx
  • Hey everyone scan went really really well due 28th January I was one day out in my dates so so pleasedĀ 
  • @MrsRees I'm so so happy for you! Once again, massive congratulations. You deserve this so much xx
  • Woooooohooooooooo!
  • @MrsRees arggghhhh I've been waiting all day to see that beautiful baby of yours! I'm so so so happy for you! How are you feeling now you know its all good? Xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions