Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• I'm kind of all over the place, it's taking a long time for it to sink in like I can't belive it's actually real but we are so do happy and excitedĀ 
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Hallie is doing really well thank you. Her speech is absolutely amazing. My friend came round today who's little boy is nearly 5 and she obviously hasn't seen her in months and commented on how good she was and said her little boy didn't speak nearly as well at her age so that gave me a proud mummy moment! She's so pretty much day time potty trained (using a toilet seat 99% of the time unless we are out and then it's very carry potty - cost aĀ  fortune but SO worth it!). We have the odd wee accident every now and again but never had a poo accident (I count myself very lucky for this!).

How are your 2 doing?

And everyone else's little ones - there's too many to name now haha!Ā 

I love Lily's bed @Mummytolilyandharry! She looks so grown up now!

And happy birthday Rosie and Harry for Sunday!

Here's a few recent pics of Hallie xx

• @MrsRees Ahhh so so happy for you guys! You must be over the moon šŸ„°Ā 
  • @MrsRees Iā€™m so, so happy for you. Itā€™s been a long time coming and Iā€™m so glad you get your rainbow baby. Enjoy this!

@xLisilx Hallie is beautiful!Ā 

Xxx

• I'm kind of all over the place, it's taking a long time for it to sink in like I can't belive it's actually actually happening
    Thank you all for the support through it allā¤ļø

Wow @xLisilx that's amazing that hallie is doing so well that's brilliant and she's such a cutie

I can't believe it's Rosie and Harry's birthdays coming up it's mad how quick that had gone, all these rainbow babies aren't babies anymore šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
  • @MrsRees yayyyyy! Iā€™m so happy for you!! lovely clear photo of baby too! How are you feeling today? Has it sunk in a bit more that itā€™s really happening? Iā€™m also going to guess itā€™s a girl from your scan photo xDĀ 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 theyā€™re good bed guards arenā€™t they! We have a pink one for lily (not that sheā€™s used it in a long time) had to get Harry two because his bed has a bit of a gap from the wall & they sent two different shades of blue even though I ordered two of the same šŸ˜‚ oh god that sounds a bit scary with Evie šŸ˜³ lily used to just wake up and be hysterically crying and pointing to the door it used to frighten me so much because there was never a way to wake her up and I donā€™t think youā€™re meant to wake them up šŸ˜³ I canā€™t believe how big Jamie is! Heā€™s not far off her size at all and they look so similar! Beautiful babies!Ā 

@xLisilx thatā€™s so nice your friend commented on her speech, lovely when someone else notices how well your child is doing! Glad to hear sheā€™s doing well! She looks beautiful! Thank you lily loves it!Ā 

I think weā€™re all ready for Harrys big day tomorrow!Ā 
  • @Mummytolilyandharry I hope harry has a lovely birthday! I just canā€™t believe heā€™s going to be 2!xx
  • Thank you @EmJ3 weā€™re off to Paultons park tomorrow (peppa pig world) so Iā€™ll upload some photos in the evening of how his day went xDĀ 

• @MrsRees enjoy every last moment of pregnancy. šŸ˜ I'm still absolutely buzzing for you both!

@xlisilx she's an absolute beauty isn't she ā¤ļø look at her pigtails! Can I ask where you got your carry potty and is it quite a small gap? As I say I think Evies problem is her bum vanishes and touches the bottom of the botty. She's been pulling at her nappy a lot the last couple of days but when asked she doesn't want it off. I LOVE the no phase, it's amazing!Ā 

@Mummytolilyandharry I'm so glad you're getting to Peppa Pig world for his birthday. Also glad I live far too far away to have to go myself. I'm sure he's going to have an amazing day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!

@Bobble321 also a massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!

My 2 are basically the same size except Evie is taller, she's all legs but they have the same size waist, arms, head etc it's so bizarre cause they're both in proportion. Chris is back to work next weekend so we've booked the safari park for Thursday so that should be nice!Ā 
  • @MrsRees I still can't get over it! I'm so happy for you. I was telling my husband before and was like this woman I haven't even met is pregnant and briefly explained your story and was just saying to him it's crazy how I can be so happy for someone I don't even know in 'real life!

@Mummytolilyandharry you'll have to let me know what it's like. We were due to go for Hallie right when lockdown began so we are taking her in October now as moved our whole break away (we are in between Liverpool and Manchester so it's a lond way for us to go for the day). Hope he has a fab day! Happy birthday to Harry for tomorrow and also to Rosie @Bobble321

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 thank you so much! I love her pigtails. Her hair is at such an awkward length now. If I leave it down she just looks like a ragamuffin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I got the carry potty from amazon. I think it was Ā£27 but it is completely leak proof so can take it out and if we arent near a loo she can do her business and I can just close it up and it won't leak so we just empty it at the next toilet. It really is amazing.Ā 
    I feel like its slightly smaller than a normal potty, although still the same depth so hopefully that might help with the vanishing bum! I've took some photos next to a normal potty so you can try to compare as best as you can x

• @xLisilx Aw amazing, I'll defo have a look. Our potty is the winnie the pool one like your Peppa and its getting no use!Ā 
  • @xLisilx ohh really! As much as I hate peppa pig šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like the Disneyland of the UK weā€™ve taken lily so many times itā€™s just up the road for us, Iā€™m in Southampton, the smile its always put on her face is amazing, they have a dinosaur bit as well and Harry loves dinosaurs so I canā€™t wait to see his face, this is his first time going! Hallie will love it, the best part is they play the peppa pig theme tune on repeat all day long šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚ hereā€™s a picture of lily meeting peppa & George think she was 2 hereĀ 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 hahaha itā€™s gunna be the best day of my life, I canā€™t wait šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚Ā 
  • @Mummytolilyandharry aww look at her šŸ˜ sounds like Hallie will love it! I can't wait to listen to the Peppa theme tune all day šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
  • @Mummytolilyandharry @xLisilx I'm just DEVASTATED we live in Scotland and it's too far to go šŸ˜‚

• I thought Iā€™d upload these too šŸ˜­ the first time we took her Justin fletcher (mr tumble) was there šŸ˜­ and we went Christmas one year, donā€™t recommend going then! Xx
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 hey if youā€™re that desperate to go your more than welcome to stay at my house šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • @Mummytolilyandharry it does look like the kids will love it but I'll stick with the Safari Park thanks. I'm hoping they enjoy it because there's a really good deal on annual passes with covid and them trying to drum up business!Ā 

• Andddddd heā€™s 2! Heā€™s had the best best best birthday ever, he cried getting off every ride at Paultons he just wanted to stay on every ride he loved every second of it! Canā€™t believe heā€™s two šŸ˜­
  • Awww thank you everyoneĀ 
    I feel very lucky that I've had so mu h support from everyone

Wow happy birthday Harry looks like he had a lovely day šŸ˜Š

I love seeing everyone on here and all the babies getting so bigĀ 
  • @Mummytolilyandharry Happy 2nd birthday to Harry! We are looking to go to Peppa pig world for AilbhĆ­aā€™s birthday in August! Looks great!Ā 

@Bobble321 Happy 2nd birthday to Rosie too. Hope she had the best day.Ā 

I had a private scan this morning. Iā€™m only 8 weeks but all looks good so far and Iā€™m bang on dates so thatā€™s put my mind at ease šŸ„°
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions