Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies 🌈👶

Replies

• Thankyou for all the birthday wishes, Rosie had the best day! Happy birthday Harry!!!!
    thats good news Mickey!!
    mrs Rees I’m so glad we can support you as you did us!
    ive added some photos from today 😃
  • Happy birthday Harry and Rosie!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

brilliant news @MickeyS. I’m so glad it’s going well!!

we are going to take Matilda to peppa pig world next year for her birthday- she’s not even had her first birthday this year!!! She loves peppa!!!

@mrsrees- i hope the good news is sinking in! I’m still over the moon for you!!!

@Bobble321 is it your scan on Tuesday??

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 how’s sleep going?

xxxx

• Wednesday! X
  • @MrsRees I’m just so happy it’s finally happening for you 💙💜 will you be finding out the gender? 

@MickeyS she will absolutely love it! Was a bit different to normal yesterday, no characters walking around but we did see peppa and George on a couple of rides! And the queuing app was a bit strange, but We had the best time! That’s great news about your scan! 

@Bobble321 I’m so glad rosie had a great day! 

Thanks for all Harrys birthday wishes xx
  • @MickeyS that's brilliant tnhat your scan went well and you where right about your dates 😊

@Bobble321 I can't wait to hear how your scan goes on Wednesday 😊

@Mummytolilyandharry yeah we will find out, my hubby and niece e are gunna surprise me and my family with the gender I really can't wait

It is starting to sink in a bit but I don't think it will fully settle till the 16 week scan or maybe when the baby is actually here 
    I don't think I ever allowed myself to belive I would have a healthy baby at the end of this journey 
    So now its still doesn't feel real xx
  • I'm so excited for these new babies!

I'm glad Harry and Rosie enjoyed their birthday!

Sleep is going ok for us, Jamie still has his night feed but Evie is generally through til morning now. Jamie has started proper crawling over the weekend and is climbing everything. I'm sure Evie was 9 months before she crawled, not bloody 7!

We went shopping this morning and might have resolved the tiny bum/ sore toilet seat issue in Home Bargains. We haven't tried it yet but she seems excited by it! Despite my best attempts, Peppa is infiltrating the house 😩. Earlier I bit the head off cookie Peppa and there was a full on meltdown 😂

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 peppa is invading ours too. I’ve just realised that the kids are upstairs for 10 mins and I still have peppa on the tv???? Xxx
  • @MrsRees aww that’ll be a lovely surprise! I know exactly what you mean, it’s hard to let yourself get too attached when you’ve done that before and it’s all gone wrong but now is your time and you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy 🤰🏼 I think once you know the gender and start feeling kicks it’ll start feeling real, I just hope you enjoy every second of it, everything just goes so quickly xx

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390  you’ll have to keep us updated on how Evie gets on with her new seat! Lily always preferred using a toilet seat, she had a little Minnie Mouse one, Harry happily goes on potty or toilet, think we’ve been very lucky with him! 

@emj3 hahaha the amount of times I’ve done that and not realised 😂 so used to watching kids tv! Even when they’re not watching it I’ll turn it over and they’ll claim they’re watching it 🙄 

I took your advice @xLisilx & got Harry a carry potty! Haven’t used it yet! 

• @Mummytolilyandharry honestly when out and about they are so handy, and not too heavy go carry either. Love that design!
  • @xLisilx We’ve used it Once this morning since he woke up I wanted to see if he would actually sit on it because it’s a smaller hole that his normal potty and he loves it 😂 he just said he needed a wee so I got his normal potty and he was like no want dinosaur 😂 hopefully he’ll be happy to use it when out and about as he’s not been out without a nappy on yet we’ve just been doing it at home X
  • @Mummytolilyandharry It makes me feel more confident to leave the house myself with her. I always try & make her wee before we leave too but most of the time she kicks up a fuss. It has to be on her terms 🤦‍♀️😂 glad he loves it though
  • Hi guys, just to let you all know scan went good, 12+3 so due date is 31st January :) xx
  • @Bobble321 that’s amazing news!!! I was wondering when you’d post! Thank god!! Xxx
  • Sorry I know it was late 😬, I was toddler busy 😂 xxx
  • 🤣🤣🤣 toddler busy!!! Oh it’s brilliant news anyway.xxxx
  • @Bobble321 that's so amazing 😍
  • Anyone want to guess what sex? Xx
  • @Bobble321 I think boy too! I’m not usually right though!🙈🙈xx
  • Could you ask him/her for a hint at the next scan? Jamie had his willy proudly on display at 20 weeks. Still does now given half a chance 😂
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions