Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ heā€™s obviously very proud of it.xxxĀ 
  • @EmJ3 aren't they all šŸ™„...

Safari Park today! Due to leave at noon and they're both in their beds napping. Guess I'm going to have to go and loudly hunt out their shoes šŸ˜‚
  • @Bobble321 wooooo! Congratulations thatā€™s great news! I also think boy šŸ’™

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 theyā€™re never awake when you want them to be and never sleep when you want them too šŸ˜‚ have fun at the safari park!Ā 

Does anyone have any advice Harrys amazing on the potty now, never has any accidents but the second you put pants on him or clothes on his bottom half he wets himself! Weā€™ve gone through 4 pairs of pants this morning but as soon as I stopped putting pants back on he goes straight on the potty again?! Iā€™ve told him that Iā€™ll pull his pants down for him to go but heā€™s just not telling me when before itā€™s too late and then heā€™ll say oh no so he knows heā€™s had an accident! What do I doooooo?Ā 
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 theyā€™re all bloody obsessed with them!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ safari park sounds fab! Which one are you going?Ā 

@Mummytolilyandharry I think itā€™s just practice. Maybe he doesnā€™t get the exact same sensation when he has clothes on? Just lots of prayer?! In fairness, heā€™s doing brilliantly and heā€™s only little.Ā 

Does any one have any toy recommendations for Matildaā€™s first birthday? Any that have been their Ā favourites? Iā€™ve got her a teepee tent and a pram walker with dolls and a talking peppa.xxx
  • Praise not prayer!šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ¤žšŸ»
  • But both might work!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ
  • @Mummytolilyandharry not a solution but is it normal underwear he's got on? You could get some of the potty training ones that absorb the pee enough that the trousers aren't needing changed, but they still feel wet. Someone told me Bright Bots ones are good but I've never gotten round to buying any yet!

@EmJ3 Evies pram was defo one of her faves for her 1st birthday. My parents got her a cosy coupe princess carriage which she likes but it's a bit of a faff as our garden isn't big enough. I also got her a tiny little moses basket and her baby Tilly sleeps beside her bed every night. For her 2nd Birthday I've got her a personalised Leya Doll and a fancy dress rail. We've also started repping for a company that does custom tutus if that's something you'd be interested in you can have our discount code. I'll post Evies below (not pushing at all, I just can't stop buying and like a wee discount šŸ˜‚).

Safari Park went well, Evie LOVED the dinosaur animatronic part best (never mind real animals) and is off to bed with her new toy lion šŸ˜‚ļæ¼ļæ¼. Took her to Burger King on the way home, massive mind blank and ordered her a Cola. She spent 2 hours climbing walls and throwing herself off it onto me. NEVER GETTING COLA AGAIN!Ā 

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 the leyadolls are so cute- I hadnā€™t heard of them before! TheĀ tutus are gorgeous!!! Does Evie do ballet or are they for dressing up? My parents are buying the princess Cozy coupe but Iā€™ve said it can stay there!!šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ they have a bigger garden and we go there a lot! Thanks for your help- itā€™s a minefield!

glad you had a good day at the safari park! Evie and Jamie look so cute together! Iā€™ll remember that about cola.xxx
  • @EmJ3 they kept popping up on my Facebook and I eventually have in and ordered her one, they're so nice especially for little ones. She does so ballet although I'm ordering her a slightly smaller one for classes, that one is for her dressing up rail (I've also ordered a Christmas one because I have a problem šŸ™ˆ). I really struggle to come up with stuff for them aside from like one big present. I've actually got Jamie's bday already, he's getting a Lanka Kade wooden alphabet whale puzzle. I feel a bit mean but it's quite big and really they don't have much space for big toys.

Im basically done Christmas too as I'll be back to work and wanted to do it while we have money. I got them a balance bike each (50 for both so I dont know if they count as 'main'), a teepee to share and I've been eyeing up a wee wooden guitar as they like playing with their daddys one. But that will be it! Maybe
  • Thanks for the advice everyone :) yesterday he wasnā€™t happy about wearing pants so I said to him you go and pick some and he came back with Lukeā€™s boxers so we tried them on šŸ˜‚ and realised they were way to big so we had a look online and Harrys picked some boxers out that heā€™d like to have instead šŸ„ŗ so weā€™ll try those, maybe the pants feel too much like his nappies(heā€™s been in nappy pants for about a year)Ā 

@EmJ3 for lilys first birthday the best thing we got for her was a pink build a bear teddy and had a sound of me and Luke saying ā€˜happy 1st birthday lily lots of love mummy and daddyā€™ it hasnā€™t worked in a couple of years but she still remembers what it said, itā€™s actually very sentimental to her which I think is so sweet, other than that we got her a swing a slide a little tikes car then just a little doll, a ball pit, a baby make up vanity set (which she also loved) ohh another good thing she got was a happy land dolls house, one of the little tikes rocking horses, my memory isnā€™t this good btw Iā€™m looking through pictures šŸ˜‚Ā 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Oh my god your so organised! Itā€™s lilys birthday in a few weeks and Iā€™ve barely bought her anything yet šŸ˜‚ let alone ChristmasĀ 

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 thatā€™s very organized of you. I go a bit crazy at Christmas but the older ones write a list so itā€™s very different! I didnā€™t go silly with Matilda last year and wonā€™t again this year because sheā€™s oblivious. Iā€™ll have to wrap up clothes though to ensure her ā€˜pileā€™ is similar to my other 2s! We donā€™t have space for lots of toys either though!Ā 
    the tutus are very cute- I donā€™t blame you. I think when Matilda can walk properly, theyā€™ll look adorable!Ā 
  • Awww @Mummytolilyandharry look at her there- sheā€™s just gorgeous! Thanks for the ideas too- at this rate Iā€™ll have sorted Christmas too!šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

My eldest daughter loved build a bear so thatā€™s a good shout and love the cottage too!xxxxĀ 
  • @EmJ3 I know she was so small šŸ˜” only feels like yesterday! Canā€™t believe sheā€™s going to be 6! Itā€™s gone soooo quickly! I havenā€™t got a clue what to really get her for her birthday, so far Iā€™ve bought her some miraculous ladybug pjs, a barbie top, a new case for her iPod, hair lights set, a new tangle teezer unicorn hairbrush, sheā€™s asked for a jojo siwa bow maker set and an our generation doll so Iā€™ll get her both of those too and then I was thinking one of those instax mini cameras, just doesnā€™t seem like any toys but she has sooooo many toys I wouldnā€™t know where to put them all, I normally get her barbie stuff but she already has one of those large barbie dream houses, an ambulance, an aeroplane, a campervan, a car, a jeep, a barbie styling head, a big barbie unicorn šŸ˜³ she has a dolls pram & cot, a baby annabelle and a baby born boy, a cry baby, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know šŸ˜‚Ā 
  • @Mummytolilyandharry if she's into dolls we got Evie a dolls high chair in Aldi, I think Smyths have a nice wooden one tooĀ 
  • @Mummytolilyandharry I think maybe lily has everything!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I love all of those dolls toys and Barbie myself! Haha!! Does she still like build a bear?Ā 

High chair or Moses basket seems like a good idea if she doesnā€™t have them already.Ā 

I canā€™t believe sheā€™s nearly 6!!!

what about the little Live pets? Or sequin art? Although it already sounds like sheā€™s getting some fab things!xxx
  • edited Jul 24, 2020 8:05AM
    @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 she used to have a highchair It broke so we binned it a few months ago, she hadnā€™t played with it in a while tbh! She doesnā€™t play much her big dolls anymore itā€™s more Barbies tbh!Ā 

@EmJ3 She did have one of the little live pets that ended up at the car boot šŸ™ˆ I like the sound of the sequin art though! Sheā€™d love that! Thereā€™s not much she hasnā€™t had in the past thatā€™s the problem I have šŸ˜­ sheā€™s had a kitchen, sheā€™s had a big wooden dolls house šŸ™ˆ
    @Bobble321 about the difference in birthday present piles between lily and Harry for her second birthdayĀ 
    This was harrys

These 2 were lilys šŸ˜³

• @Mummytolilyandharry It's so hard keeping them equal isn't it, I feel Jamie's pile is going to be way smaller but it won't be down to me spending less, its just that he's getting smaller more expensive toys šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Christmas a lot of stuff I'm just not putting a name on and they can share. Might as well while they're small enough for it to work!

So a random question for you all. From 11 months Evies only ever wanted 1 6oz bottle at bedtime and I've been letting her have it, but this week she's been requesting them through the day. She seems to have had a bit of an iffy belly so I don't know if that's maybe why? I don't want to say no when she's barely eating as it is. Have any of the other kids been similar?Ā 

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Iā€™d let her have them if sheā€™s not eating well. Her tummy must be off or she just doesnā€™t feel 100%?

@Mummytolilyandharry itā€™s so hard trying to keep them equal-ish. I try but it doesnā€™t really work. My children seem more bothered with the number of pressies they have each rather than whatā€™s in them- sometimes wrap up sweets and chocolate to even it out!šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆxxx
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 youā€™ve just described lily at her age! She was having about 5 bottles of milk a day!!! She would never eat a lot of food so I would give it to her thinking whatā€™s the harm! It took a lot to get her to stop having it during the day again, I personally would never let Harry do that now just because of how hard it was to get lily to actually eat properly, Harry will ask now and again and Iā€™m like no! Saying that if she is poorly I would let her have it, but if sheā€™s just asking for it then I wouldnā€™t or maybe allow her one extra bottle a day, the milk itself wonā€™t do her any harm itā€™s trying to get them to not have it, itā€™s like a dummy, they find comfort in it šŸ„ŗ or if she asks for milk give it in a sippy cup rather than a baby bottle so itā€™s like a drink rather than a ā€˜mealā€™Ā 

@emj3 and @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 so hard to even them out! Luckily Harry wonā€™t notice just yet šŸ˜‚ but I would definitely do that same and wrap up sweets and chocolate to look the same but can guarantee the other one will say whereā€™s my sweets šŸ˜‚
  • @EmJ3 I don't know now if its tummy or teeth but something isn't right with her

@Mummytolilyandharry wow 5 bottles, I'm hoping we don't get to that! She's only really been asking for one bottle and I've been giving in assuming she's not feeling right but shes never had more than 5oz. I suppose it could be partly an attention seeking thing too. I'm hoping it's just going to be a couple of days and back to normal!Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions