Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• @Bobble321 thsts amazing news I'm so pleased that all went well and we are only a few days apart šŸ˜ I think boy as well
    I'm leaning girl for meĀ 

I wo od have replied sooner but my websearch as been playing up so couldn't get on hereĀ 
  • Everyoneā€™s saying boy Iā€™m not so convinced! How you feeling? Any symptoms? I have terrible heartburn šŸ™„ xx
  • Nope no heartburn with me, I'm realy tried alot and pregnancy brain seems to be kicking inĀ 
    I left my car keys in the ignition the other day and walked off and I put dog food in the washing machineĀ 

I'm still really bloated too especially in the morning and after I eatĀ 
  • edited Jul 27, 2020 8:27AM
    @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 exactly it didnā€™t take long for to stop And forget about it maybe a week or so but it was hard work during that time šŸ˜­ how is she doing with it now? Is she still asking for it? Iā€™m thinking about cutting the baby bottles out now, he only has one a bottle at night time but think Iā€™ll just put it in a cup, since being in his single bed he doesnā€™t wake up at all during the night now, itā€™ll just be dummies Iā€™ll have to get rid of then oh and his Ewan the sheep šŸ˜­Ā 

@MrsRees I agree I think youā€™re having a girl! Canā€™t wait to find out! Do you have any names picked out?Ā 

Update on Harry with the pants and potty, heā€™s not been wetting himself much since having boxers rather than pants! He still does more than if heā€™s got nothing on down there but a lot less than when he had pants! Just going to carry on now! Will be nice to never have to buy nappies again šŸ˜‚
  • @Mummytolilyandharry she's still asking but will now take cold milk from a bottle whereas it's always been hot. I gave her 4oz last night and I think today if she asks ill give her it in her favourite (free with a happy meal) cup and see what she does. We still have bottles and dummies to get rid of. I always make her brush her teeth after she's had her bottle but I think ill start phasing it out after her birthday. I think the dummy fairies might come with Santa to get hers and tbh I might just take Jamie's at the same time so temptation isnt in her way (he can still have one for bed where she won't be able to get her mitts on it! I'm worried if I do it too close together she might freak out a bit! It's good to hear Harry has taken to underwear well, it's another thing on the never ending list but I'll be happy if we can get it done by 2 and a half so not a huge rush at the moment. Can I ask where you found underwear little enough for Harry since they seem to be a similar size? I want nice thick waistband ones and don't know if I should just get the handmade ones I've seen, they're Ā£1.80 a pair so not overly pricey?Ā 
    Jamie's all about the separation anxiety this week as well, he's copying his sister and going to bed with one of my dirty tshirts but he lies on top of it so he can't get stuck in it!Ā 
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 thatā€™s good thatā€™s not a lot at all! Glad sheā€™s now having it cold! Harrys always had his cold but lily always wanted hers warmed up, Is the cup one of the mr men ones?! Lily and Harry have a few of those too they love them! Yeah the dummy fairy šŸ˜­ we done the same with lily and the dummy fairy left her a little present! Tbh it wasnā€™t as bad as I thought it was going to be it was hard the first few nights for her to settle in bed but sheā€™s never looked back after that! I got all of Harrys pants from sainsburys they were 18-24 months and his boxers weā€™ve bought from
    next which are a 2-3 (they keep falling down šŸ˜‚) But we only got a pack of 5 boxers so Iā€™ve ordered so more that are coming today, sizes in next seem to be a bit more generous than other places! His pants from sainsburys are quite thick and theyā€™re so soft, I got them in the sale as well I think they were like Ā£3 for a pack of 7! I think Ā£1.80 per pair is a lot šŸ˜³ especially when they go through a few pairs a day at the start but if you think they would be good &
    comfy for her I would go for it! Awww bless him thatā€™s so sweet šŸ˜­ my mum took lily & Harry out for the day last week & Harry said ā€˜mummy back nowā€™ when she told me I could of cried
  • @Mummytolilyandharry it's a Mr Bump, she has to have it at dinner every night šŸ˜‚ one of the few toys they've put in that actually has a use. We went to Burger King after the safari park the other night and got them a nugget meal (they never finish so were they hell getting one each) - I was surprised when they handed us a pack with crayons and colouring in bits, I didn't know they'd scrapped the plastic! For pants I wouldn't order a lot of the handmade, although might now get my mum to look next time she's working! I'm doing a nappy wash for them both most days anyway and still would be for Jamie so wet pants would just get washed in with them no doubt. I bet Harry looks like a proper little man in his boxers, I love Next stuff, but I'm banned after the sale!

Evies tutu just arrived and OMG! She won't let me put the matching bow in and there's a pair of fairy wings coming too for her birthday.

How did the kids get on with being left with gran? I need to get a move on and leave them with my mum before I go back to work so they're used to it!

• edited Jul 27, 2020 2:00PM
    @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 awwww she looks so cute! Love that tutu itā€™s beautiful! Haha they have a few different ones although I think luke
    may have binned them because Harry kept tipping it on the carpet šŸ™„ I donā€™t blame you, Harry never finishes his but lily always does so they have to have 1 each, oh really do they not do toys anymore? Ohh yeah thatā€™s good then at least youā€™ll be able to put them in with Jamieā€™s nappies that wonā€™t be such a pain then! Haha he does look so cute with his boxers on but they make him look really skinny! Everything (Well majority) lily and Harry have is from next, I have a problem I think šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚ they are fine with my mum, she used to look after lily a few times a week when I was at work before she started play school and they look after Harry (and now lily whilst sheā€™s not been at school) on a Tuesday for an hour whilst I do my driving lesson, thatā€™s the first time Harrys been out for the day though with anyone other than me & Luke but he done very well Iā€™m told! How do you find Evie is with naps now sheā€™s in a single bed? I was just upstairs with Harry for over an hour and he still didnā€™t settle, he downstairs now I cba šŸ˜­
  • @Mummytolilyandharry my mum used to have Evie all day Monday but with covid Jamie's only ever been with us. I'm hoping he's going to be OK when I leave him!
    Naps wise Evies always been a nightmare. She usually either climbs into my bed at naptime or curls up on the sofa and I cover her with a blanket. It's not the 'right' way but at least she's getting her nap in and not a grumpy little get.

I've just opened the door to a delivery man wearing reindeer antlers and covered in dog hair šŸ˜© I totally forgot I had them on. We're sorting their toys and getting nowhereĀ 
  • @Mummytolilyandharry if its a girl will be Ariya-Hope and if its a boy will be Oliver William Tony

I love reading all these potty training tips I can definetly use them in the future šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • @MrsRees such lovely names!!! Are you having a private gender scan or waiting for your 20 week one?

xxxx
  • Hi girls! Hope you are all well! I need some advice please!Ā 

I have been in bed all day with really bad cramps and bad lower backache. Obviously I am panicking!! Ended up calling my midwife who said to take some paracetamol and if that didnā€™t do anything to go to a&e. Just had a bath and feel a bit better but I just donā€™t remember having this bad cramps with my little girl šŸ˜¢
  • Hi Mickey, how far along are you? Xxx
  • I was 9 weeks on Friday x
  • What kind of pain is it hun? Where abouts it it? Xx
  • Really low down. But itā€™s kind of all over and round to my lower back. This morning it was just like period pain but it got worse and I just had pain when I moved in bed or got up. Itā€™s hard to explain. Iā€™ve taken some paracetamol and had a bath and feel better so will see how I go šŸ™šŸ¼
  • @MickeyS I had cramps with Jamie that I never had with Evie. They were like horrendous period pains. They turned out to be nothing but I'm sure if you're worried a trip up to A&E will settle your worries! I hope you're feeling a bit better soon xx
  • Oh really? So strange isnā€™t it how different pregnancies are. I just assumed the first pregnancy would cause more cramping as everything is stretching. Just worrying as usual! Praying things will be ok šŸ™šŸ¼

Thanks for replying so quickly girls!! šŸ„°
  • Do you have an EPU? My experience of a and e was they would refer me there, Iā€™m sure everythingā€™s okay but maybe contact them and see if they can see you, hope it gets better soon cxx
  • @MickeyS I hope youā€™re ok. I agree with @Bobble321 about the epu if you have one near. They scanned me early when I had some bleeding early on.xxĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions