Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• Thanks everyone.

Mrs b hallie also had a but of a junky eye and we just wiped it all the type with cotton wool and cooled boiled water. We flew with virgin. It was really easy. As for the passport that's easy enough to sort. Just get the form from the post office. She can have her eyes shut on the photo too. I agree though it is stupid, you could supply a picture of any child really and crazy that they last until they are 5! It's worth ringing and seeing if they supply sky cots and requesting one. You get extra leg room for free then too!

Mummytolilyandharry I'm glad you've finally got an appointment sorted. I got my first at 1 day before Hallie turned 8 weeks.

Mrs fish she was a dream on the planes. Luckily was asleep for both landings so didn't need to worry about her ears. We had a sky cot. She settled ok in it but they aren't the best, although they do the job.

Loving all the baby photos šŸ˜šŸ˜ hope you're all well.

• No need to test af has arrived in full force today, I knew it was coming at some point but still doesnā€™t explain spotting for 2 weeksĀ 

egypt isnā€™t until July august next year I canā€™t see me getting pregnant till next year really so I shoud be safe to fly if I did get pregnant next year at some point itā€™s only if I fall this year that it could be a worryĀ 

• Aw MrsFish I love Halloween - imagine how much cuter it will be with all the babies in their tiny costumes!Ā 

Lisil we have a sky cot for the London to Philadelphia flight but I'll have to just hold her from Edinburgh to London l - that's only an hour or so though. I'm excited to get away with her and glad to hear your trip went well! We'll probably pop along to get her photo done in Timpsons today or tomorrow. At least they guarantee the pictures will be accepted!Ā 

• Mrs b you'll have a fab time. They can't be in the sky cot during turbulence and only bring it once you're up on the air properly and take it away for landing but it's a great help for the bulk of the flight.

Mrs Rees after my mc but before I fell pregnant I was spotting loads before af and I never used to before I had my mc so I don't think it's anything to worry about. I think it's just your body sorting itself out still. If you do fall this year maybe you could bring your holiday forward a bit?

Oh I wish I could post videos on here. Hallie has been awful recently due to her teeth but yesterday she had a better day and she was laughing her head off at us scrunching a bit of sensory blanket. It was so funny!

Having cuddles yesterday afternoon šŸ˜

• We are flying with Emeriteā€™s and have a sky cot booked - nice to hear about the leg room šŸ˜ We are probably going to Oz next Xmas as step son is moving there in Dec, so that will be a super challenging flight with a 20 month old and a bubba if we manage to fall again! But at least they will be free šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Oh Iā€™m sorry Mrs Rees that the witch arrived šŸ˜” how many days was your cycle this time?Ā 

what a lovely pic Lisl xxĀ 

• Mrs fish give hubby Millie and you have the 2nd bubba - at least that one won't be running around everywhere and can go in a sky cot which Millie will be too big for then! That way he can run round all flight and you can chill šŸ˜‚

And thank you xx

• Yeah I think your right and itā€™s hormones but It canā€™t hurt going doctors anyway to see if thereā€™s anything they will do to help me as Iā€™m concerned about hormone levels anywayĀ 

itā€™s been a 30 day cycle Mrs fish much better than my last 36 day cycle I canā€™t get more to normal now hopefullyĀ 

• MrsFish I've heard really good things about Emirates - especially when travelling with a baby! We normally fly United but the thought of taking a newborn on their flight filled me with dread!Ā 

MrsRees it sucks that af showed, but I'm glad it's a more normal cycle for you. Hopefully this is things looking up šŸ¤ž

Any of you have advice for a gassy baby? Evelyn was constantly hiccuping when I was pregnant, and now she seems to every time we lie her down (and she farts like a wee trouper too)! I know it's normal to an extent but even burping and keeping her upright after feeds isn't helping. I read online to maybe try gripe water, but wondered if you had any tips/experience with it. It's so obvious I'm a first time mum šŸ˜‚.

Today we had a nice family day out and set up a wee savings account for her, then got her passport photo done. Its so flattering!

• Awww such a cute little funny face šŸ˜ sheā€™s gorgeousĀ 

ive heard gripe water is good, itā€™s funny how they do the same things in the womb outside in the world too :)Ā 

• Hubby ended up at Asda at 1am. They had no gripe water so got Infacol and she went down a dream. Woken up at 4:30 and 8 and away back down. She's taking less milk too so I can only assume she was drinking more in an attempt to settle her wee tum!

• Iā€™m so jealous of you all off on holiday! Iā€™m hoping to take lily (& harry) to Florida in The next few years & Australiaā€˜s my dream place to go!

We used gripe water & infacol for lily I thought infacol was better personally!Ā 

Harryā€™s 8 weeks old today šŸ’™

• MummytoL+H looks at those wee cheeks šŸ˜! It feels like yesterday you posted his birth announcement!

I'd love to take Evelyn to Florida but I don't know if I could handle the crowds at Disney šŸ˜‚! Hubby's been before but they drove from New Jersey down in a camper van and I can't imagine that with a wee one, never mind the 3 his parents had!

I could kiss the Infacol inventor this morning šŸ˜‚ although I'm going to have to wake her soon for the health visitor coming....

• It feels like a lifetime for me now! Heā€™s officially in 0-3 months clothes today šŸ˜­Ā 

iā€™d Be panicking that Iā€™d lose them šŸ˜­Ā 

woohoo youā€™ve finally found something that works for her! have you been giving it to her before each feed? I found with lily that about 20 minutes before worked best!Ā 

Is anyone struggling to lose there baby weight? i know heā€™s only 8 weeks but Iā€™m really trying and donā€™t seem to be getting anywhere šŸ˜­Ā 

also I said about having unprotected sex a Few weeks ago well after havig a tiny bit of bleeding I started panicking and took a test last night & it was negative!Ā 

• MummytoL+H the health visitors just been in and she's 9lb12 already - shes only 10 days old! We have very few clothes smaller than 0-3 and she's looking a little drowns in them but I know it's not long until she will be in that size anyway. We've been giving her it, changing her nappy then feeding her and seems to be working ok. Ive noticed she isn't taking a full 4oz now like she had been so maybe she was comfort feeding a bit?

I also weighed myself yesterday and I'm 22.5lbs down on my pre pregnancy weight, although that is solely down to my Hyperemesis and having no appetite. I don't think I look any lighter but hoping my skin shrinks back and I don't have the deflated bump sack forever!

I'm dreading sex again as I react pretty badly to most birth control and become a bit psycho, but also I'm crap at rememberibg anyrhing!Ā 

• BAck from doctors sheā€™s sent a letter to the obstarric doctor person for advice in the hope they can help in one way or another, also re doing my bloods too to see what they say on the 5th a week before my next af dueĀ 

SO glad you found something to settle Evelyn Mrs b yeah sounds right that she was comfort eating to settle her tummyĀ 

well at least thatā€™s settled mummytolilyand harry and you know either way I wouldnā€™t worry about the weight as long as your being healthy and exercising it will come off, have a look on YouTube for post partum work outs some you can do holding baby and stuff Georgia jones yourube name the georgiaedit has a video on it I think that Iā€™ve seenĀ 

• Hahahaha is she! Bless her!! I think harry was 7lb 8.5 at 6 days itā€™s crazy how different they are! The smaller clothes are normally a complete waste of money but harry was so diddy he definitely did not look 7lb 6 he looks huge in photos but everyone always said they couldnā€™t believe how small he is in person (heā€™s massive now though šŸ˜‚) yeah She probably had it to settle her tummy! I am so jealous at your weight loss I turn into a massive pig being pregnant šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m only a stone above pre pregnancy weight now but I had put on about a stone and a half prior to that due to holidays weddings and the miscarriage so Im hoping to lose another 3 stone! Donā€™t worry about having sex again itā€™s not as bad you think make sure you wait the whole 6 weeks with lily I only waited 3 and it was way to soon! With harry it was a few days before he was 6 weeks and it was absolutely fine, Iā€™m gunna get the implant again Havenā€™t had that since before I had lily but Iā€™m still waiting for first af!Ā 

Mrs Rees Iā€™m so glad youā€™re getting things sorted thatā€™s great news! Ā Iā€™m been sticking to slimming world really well and have been making sure I do over 10,000 steps and 20 floors most days and my mums just bought me a twist and shape which is 20 minutes 4 days a week so hopefully that helps!Ā 

• MummytoL+H I loved Slimming World. I need to get back into it once my fridge has emptied a bit and I can restock it with healthy stuff!

The only reason I've dropped so much is because I was really overweight before I fell pregnant. I defo need to lose at least 3 stone more to feel a bit better. Don't want to be that mum who can't keep up with her wee one!Ā 

Mrs Rees I really hope they agree to do all the tests you need. I always think the 3 MC thing is silly, they should assess women individually!

• Hi ladies hope youre all well!

Mummy happy 8 weeks to harry (im a cpl hours late) he looks super! If you dont mind me asking how many oz is he on each bottle/ in 24 hours? Rosies on 27 oz in 24 hours but google suggests this is wayyy over where she should be!

Mrs rees glad youve been to docs and i really hope they do something waiting till 3 mcs is cruel ive always said it! Really cant wait for your rainbow!

Mrsb i started SW recently its ijay just a lot of organisation i was one of these tht would just pick on crap throughout the day si eating three straight meals is wierd! Lost 5lb my first week so hopefully continues i lost weight intially after giving birth but it pretty much evened out to what i was originally but bmi just under 30 and im determined to get in the healthy catagory! Two stone one pound to go! Mummy to lily nd harry good luck with dieting too!Ā 

Lisil lovely photos shes such a cutie!

Currently sat debating whether ive put rosie in the right clotges after injections temp started to creep up earlier so i stripped her tp vest then her arms nd legs were cold ish temp webt back to norm so put her in baby grow just in napoy no vest hoping thts okay!Ā 

Ill post some pics of lil one below, had baby yoga this morn which was phone!

Hope yourle all keeping well sorry ive not been on in a while! Xxxxx

• Awww I love the photos of Rosie šŸ˜Ā 

well done to you all with trying to loose weight Iā€™m thinking I need to loose some now ready to hopefully conceive again but I just like to eat too much in fact this af has made me super hungry all the time at weird times for me....although weighed myself at doctors yesterday and Iā€™m still 90kg which is what I was at mc in July so at least I havenā€™t put any onĀ 

what do you guys think of taking aspirin?? Iā€™ve been suggested to try it, just the low dosage???Ā 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions