Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• I was on asprin from ten weeks its works wonders for some however my consultsant said taking it during implantation can be a risk however ive read about loads of ppl who it worked for i would defo give it a go!

Well done for staying same weight mibe just crept up in 2017 with the mcs xxx

• Thanks bobble I really have no idea how itā€™s stayed the same because comfort eating has become a big deal in my house hahaĀ 

yeah I think Iā€™m gunna give it a go gotta be worth a try hasnā€™t it see if it makes any difference when I do conceive again will only take it to 12 weeks though as itā€™s apparantly not helpful in the later trimesters but Iā€™m not sureĀ 

• Bobble happy 8 weeks to Rosie faith Too can you believe theyre 8 weeks Already! Itā€™s gone so fast! 27oz doesnā€™t sound to much to me! Harry has 6oz at 6am, 5oz at 10am, 6oz at 2pm & 5oz at 6pm and then between 3-4oz at 9pm and occasionally wakes in the night for an oz or two top up! So he has about the same as well! Youā€™d know if she was over eating as sheā€™d Be sick a lot, donā€™t worry what google says if Sheā€™s hungry sheā€™s hungry! How much does she weigh now? The health visitors coming over soon so Iā€™ll update then :) well done on your 5lb loss! I lost another 2lb today and finally got my half stone award! Rosie looks absolutely beautiful & very healthy & content šŸ’—

Mrs Rees well done on staying the same weight! I put on about a stone after my miscarriage ā˜¹ļø Iā€™ve never taken it myself but Iā€™ve heard aspirin is quite good but I wouldnā€™t take it unless youā€™d spoken to gp or Midwife to be on the safe sideĀ 

Iā€™ve woken up really poorly today, lily decided Sheā€™d Give me her cough šŸ˜­ i have the worst headache ever and every time I cough I wake Harry up šŸ˜­ walking lily to school this morning I felt like I was going to pass out ā˜¹ļø Oh is coming home from work early to pick her up for me, bless him šŸ˜Ā 

I have my miscarriage memory box & pillow on top of my wardrobe and everytime I feed harry in bed after his feed he stares up there smiling! i Donā€™t know whether to let him have a look in the box and see what his reaction is?Ā 

harry After his bath last night, thereā€™s nothing better than a baby in all white šŸ’™

imageimage

• Bobble Rosie is looking amazing, love her wee outfit! Happy 8 weeks to her and Harry!Ā 

Mrs Rees I was put on aspirin for the first 12 weeks too but was useless at remembering to take it so can't vouch for its effectiveness.

MummytoL+H I totally agree about babies in white! That's all I had bought for her arriving! I hope you and Lily are feeling better soon!Ā 

I'm absolutely fuming this morning. We had Evie's photoshoot on Monday and were to give the pictures as Christmas presents to family. When we got the sneak preview my mum suggested I show my Grampa them. I sent an email that specifically said 'DO NOT PRINT THESE. THEY ARE FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS'. So I find out this morning he's printed them and been handing out copies šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤! Ā£180 spent (minimum) and now I need to buy everyone a damned gift too!!!Ā 

• Thankyou all shes a cutie šŸ˜

Defo give it a go mrs rees! I also believe vit d helped me too id read some research suggesting low levels can cause mc so i started after third mc and fourth lasted so maybe it was tht, i also took folic acid and asprin till 36 weeks as advised by consultant and as far as comfort eating goes go for it! I love food! Lack of chocolste is killing me!

Oooh mummy what did harry end up weighing!? Rosie was 10 3 two weeks ago jumped up to fiftieth centile šŸ˜‚ lil fatty! Yh so rosie has 8am 6oz 12pm 5oz 4pm 5oz 8pm 5oz and midnight six oz then goes without till eight however takes till around two to settle which is a lil difficult did you say harry goes down at nine? We cant really get rosie to sleep between 8 and 12 midnight i think shes a bit colicy at tht time! Harry looks lush in white!Ā 

Omg mrsb id be fuming! Have you said anytjing? Is there not another photo you could use tht he hasnt seen? Really hope you can sort it xxxxx

• Bobble there's going to be 30 pics I think once the gallery is done, I'm just angry because I specifically said don't do it and he's done it anyway. I think my mum's going to have a word because I'm way too annoyed. I know it wasn't done out of badness but he's been pestering everyone with photos of her by email and when I finally chat to someone they already know everything about her! Surely I should be able to brag about my baby first! Arghhh

• Thatā€™s so unfair mrsb j would be fuming if someone did that with me especially after you e waited so long and been through so much to have your baby you deserve to show her offĀ 

Iā€™m really hoping that these tablets help hopefully I can maintain a pregnancy next timeĀ 

• Honestly I've been crying all day about it, I'm being so pathetic! I think everything might be catching up with me. I lost my temper at hubby because he goes away and tidies the whole house and leaves me sitting on the couch with Evelyn - I love cuddles but I do need 5 minutes to put on some laundry or get dressed or have a shower. He also told me off for calling her Eve this morning. I'll call her whatever I want to call her!

Mrs Rees I really hope the tablets do work for you too! Its definitely time you had some good luck!

• Bobble she didnā€™t end up weighing him because he was weighed last Thursday! So he was 12lb1 at 7 weeks! They sound very similar with feeding! I wouldnā€™t worry at all :) yeah heā€™s always asleep between 9-10 and doesnā€™t wake when we carry him upstairs heā€™s such a good boy! They have about the same sleep at night too as he wakes between 5-6am lily used to sleep til about 8-9am I used to love it but Iā€™m glad harry doesnt Ā we leave to take lily to school at 8am šŸ˜‚ a screaming baby on theschool run would not be fun šŸ˜‚ what bottles does rosie use?Ā 

Mrsb thatd really annoy me! You should be the first to Ā be telling everyone and showing photos! I completely understand about your oh! Mine gets home from work and gets straight in the shower even though he had one in the morning & im sat there and hadnā€™t had one at all! Itā€™s so frustrating! You both sound like me and my oh when lily was born we used to argue all day long (not saying thatā€™s what youā€™re doing but it is difficult to keep your cool) we ended up splitting for 3 months when lily just turnt 1! Earlier on he laid harry on his Mat and said im gunnachange his nappy and then walked out the room for5 minutes and I said are you changing it then and he huffed and said fine Iā€™ll do it then I said I donā€™t mind doing it so I ended up doing it and I said to him I could count on one hand how many times heā€™s changed his nappy since birth and he ageeed! Heā€™s 8 + 1weeks old say roughly 10 nappies a day thatā€™s 570 nappies! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 

mrs Rees third time lucky ā¤ļø

I just took the most adorable photo of harry & his favourite bunny šŸ’™ he melts my heart šŸ˜

• MummytoL+H is that a jellycat bunny? Evelyn has the cottontail one. We took it along to get newborn shoot and got some pics of them both cuddled up together. I would have one in every colour for her if I could. Everything she has is either flowers or bunnies šŸ˜‚!

He's not so bad with the nappies but does need to be nagged. He's big on computer games and doesn't seem to really understand my point of view when I'm sitting organising flights, doctors appointments, vets appointments and feeding the baby all at once and I look over and he's on the bloody pc again! I'm just feeling a little bit useless just now trying to do everything!

Has anyone been dreamfeeding? I quite fancy giving it a go. We sort of did it last night and she slept so well im wondering if it might work again tonight!

• Hallie has one too! Here's a picture from her newborn shoot - I can't believe it was nearly 6 months ago! It's the smallest bunny they do so just shows how small she was!

And another from around a couple of weeks old

This is her with it now šŸ˜‚Ā 

We dream fed for a little bit but eventually dropped that feed when one night Hallie hadn't fell asleep until 10pm anyway so I didn't want to risk waking her at around 11pmish so we just put her to bed expecting to wake up in the night but she slept through and has done ever since (bar the odd off night). I can't remember how long we actually dream fed for but it wasn't very long, only a couple of weeks max xx

We normally stay up until midnight so will wake this munchkin up for a nappy change and a bottle just before we sleep.Ā 

I just love the bunnies!

This is the sneak preview of our shoot. Daddy holding his princess. Thankfully I didn't share this one so might actually be able to use it. Also - he's been handing out the watermarked photo????

• The babies on here are unbelievably cute!!! I even just showed my hubby the pics!!! Being a man, heā€™s not usually that interested but he agreed theyā€™re gorgeous.

Iā€™m glad everyoneā€™s doing well. They grow so fast Though.

diets seem to be going well too, unlike mine. Itā€™s like Iā€™m on a bit of self destruct, feels like because I canā€™t try for a baby yet, Iā€™ve let things slip a bit with exercise and food, got to pull it round and sort myself out and be healthy. Just lacking a bit of motivation with everything at the moment, except for work. Being busy keeps my mind off things!Ā 

I feel like I should just be happy with the 2 children Iā€™ve got. Itā€™s so hard. I hate being a negative person too as thatā€™s not usually like me. Ā Plus theres nothing worse than a constant moaner!! Haha! Sorry for the moan, actually wasnā€™t expecting that to happen!!

Iā€˜ll try and motivate myself to go to the gym in the morning!!! I hope you all get some sleep tonight.xxxx

• EmJ if there's anywhere you can moan/get stuff off your chest it's here. Although I didn't have any other children before this little lady I do feel like I know where you're coming from (obviously not totally but as much as I can.Ā 

I hope you managed the gym. Its now past one and hubby is just in the shower for us to go out for lunch (which may end up being dinner!)

Our starlight projector arrived this morning and the 4 of us just lay in bed for an hour mesmerised (dog is a big fan too!). It was Ā£20 on Amazon and better than any of the ones I've seen in baby shops! Excuse daddy's belly šŸ˜‚

• Thanks MrsB! The projector looks fab!

hope you enjoy lunch/ dinner! Haha.xxx

• Someone let me near the baby sales after lunch! Oops....

Got Evie some holiday / Xmas outfitsĀ imageimageimage

Honestly I could buy every single dress I see!Ā 

• Mrsb that is a jellycat bunny theyā€™re so lovely arnt they! Thatā€™s so sweet I love really girly things xD everything I buy for lily is always pink and floral šŸ˜‚ ahh they sound so similar! My oh loves his PS4 and football šŸ™„ he started football training again like a month ago like seriously who starts a new hobby with a newborn and a 4 year old?!?! He canā€™t even handle the both of them whilst Iā€™m in the shower but Iā€™m expected to for the whole evening giving lily dinner a bath bed & stories as well as feeding and keeping Harry happy (I cope just fine but he doesnā€™t need to know that šŸ˜œ) I just find his priories arnt in the right place sometimes! Donā€™t ever feel useless! Evie wouldnā€™t know what sheā€™d Do without you and youā€™re doing a fab job! You have a best friend for life now, I canā€™t tell you how many times Iā€™ve cried to lily and sheā€™s given me a massive hug, wiped away my tears and made everything okay and sheā€™s only 4! She looks absolutely beautiful and still so tiny šŸ˜ projector looks amazing I bet she loves that! Love all her new clothes they look so cute especially that checked dress šŸ˜Ā 

Lisil wow!! Hallie was so tiny!!! I remember her being about 5lb Or so? But seeing her next to that bunny really shows how Diddy she was! Thatā€™s crazy! I bet that feels like a lifetime ago now?! Are you planning to have anymore?Ā 

emj when are you able to start trying again? Donā€™t worry about the diet when you can focus properly youā€™ll do it, thereā€™s no point even trying to lose weight if your heads not in the right place! Just because you want to add to your family doesnā€™t mean you arnt grateful for the two you already have donā€™t ever feel guilty for wanting another one after all the heart knows no bounds ā¤ļø

Mrs Rees how are you doing?Ā 

Tonight is Harryā€™s last night in his Moses basket šŸ˜­ thereā€™s still a bit of room left but he wriggles down in the night and wakes himself up with no leg room šŸ˜­ heā€™s a picture of his second night & last night (tonight!) in his Moses basket and his crib all ready for tomorrow night šŸ˜­

• Mummytol&h, I hope harry enjoys his last night in his Moses basket! Canā€™t believe how much heā€™s grown!

i have an appointment with the consultant early October so Iā€™m hoping he gives us the go ahead. It really depends on whether my platelets have gone up enough in my blood. Theyā€™ll most likely drop again when I get pregnant so he wants them at a normal level before we start trying. Fingers crossed!

mrsb, I made the gym yesterday and today! Although dietā€™s still not going great,.

im going to restart sw properly tomorrow. Hubbyā€˜s away for a few days with work so Iā€™m going to try my best to get my head back into it mummytol&h!!! Youā€™re right itā€™s near impossible if your headā€™s not in it! Howā€™s your diet going?

mrsrees, how are you doing?

xxxxx

• Iā€™ve got a horrible stinking cold, the joys of working in A dementia care home they give you everything they really like to share nd unfortunately shared their germs with me :( after just finishing af this morning and now A cold baby making isnā€™t going to start off wellĀ 

have been taking tablets well though have rememberedĀ 

Awww mummytolily and harry I canā€™t believe heā€™s big enough for a cot now, I feel a bit sad about it and hes not even my baby, I suppose because Iā€™ve known you for so long nd been through finding out you where pregnnt then through the pregnancy and him being born thereā€™s certainly a connection for me towards all Ā the babiesĀ 

• Iā€™ve just come on here quickly to rant, Iā€™m so down at the moment (I donā€™t have post natal depression) Iā€™m not down about harry or struggling To cope, itā€™s my oh Iā€™m really sick of him, I sick of not feeling loved or cared for, Iā€™ve even gone to the extreme of telling him I donā€™t love him anymore tonight because thatā€™s genuinely how I feel, I know Iā€™m not perfect I moan at him a lot, I just donā€™t know how much more I can take Ā I just feel like Iā€™m stuck in this dead end relationship thatā€™s never gunna be happy again, when I mentioned breaking up a few days ago on here it was because he was messaging other girls behind my back arranging to meet up with them and that started the week lily was born and I found out not long after her first birthday and although I forgave I feel like I havenā€™t truly gotten over it, I feel like had we not have had lily I wouldnā€™t of given him a second chance, sometimes we are really happy but then others we just spend arguing all the time and itā€™s not nice, lily even said tonight Iā€™m just going to play with my toys when youā€™re arguing! Sheā€™s acted more like the adult than both of us! I feel like Iā€™m just stuck in a rut I know deep deep deep down I do love him weā€™ve just lost our way, this has been long before harry ā˜¹ļø Does anyone have any advice?Ā 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions