Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

February 2019 Babies

Replies

• Im in Reading xxx
  • I’m in Liverpool (from Sussex originally)
  • Im in Cornwall. Xx
  • MrsTKMrsTK Regular
    edited Mar 18, 2019 10:02AM

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Sophiemarie32Sophiemarie32 Regular
    edited Mar 18, 2019 10:05AM
    Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 
  • Brilliant idea. Xxx
  • Love it @MrsTK
  • Sounds like a good idea 
  • Hi everyone.
    I'm just popping by to let you know that we've edited a few posts (Sorry MrsTK) where you've mentioned a WhatsApp group. 

Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh but, you see, we'd love to keep you all here, chatting on MadeForMums – where you all met, after all.

Obviously, we can't stop you, or anyone else, going to another group if you want to but we don't think it's fair to use our Chat boards to organise it. We hope you can understand that.

• Hi ladies is anyone exclusivly breast feeding? X
  • @Mummyoffive I am breastfeeding and expressing one feed a day if that helps 
  • Hi ladies is anyone exclusivly breast feeding? X
    Hi I’m exclusively breast feeding too...I’ve started to express a little but not a lot. 
    How are you getting on? Xx
  • Every time i feed i feel sick,this is only been the last 5 days ish, its not like i cd be sick but i feel nausous and the thought of food or drink turns my stomach and usualy when im feeding i drink a pint of water. Im fine when im not feeding but not sure what it is x
  • I’ve heard of that before - think it’s to do with the release of oxytocin when you feed. 
    Think it’s suggested to eat some carbs just before you feed like you would eat to help with morning sickness. And it just goes with time...
  • Anyone’s LO been passing a lot of gas? Aria has been more so this week. Any idea why? Could it be the breast milk? X
  • Thank you @MrsBeeL ive had a google since you said and sounds like this. Strange how its only just happening. 
    @MrsTK baby could be more gasy because of something you have ate. Im breastfeeeding and on sunday i had a roast with alot of veg, cabbage being one and it made baby very gasy and smelly all day today, if baby upset with it just be aware of what youve ate and maybe reduce it a bit next time xxx
  • Hi everyone, we have a comp where you can win a £200 Amazon voucher, just for telling Shared Parental Leave about your maternity leave. Please do come and enter it - got to be worth a shot! You can find it on Latest Posts at the top of the page. 
  • Thanks @Mumoffive

is anyone using a sling or carrier for around the house - any suggestions? I was considering the stretchy tie up one just nervous about tieing it up.

ive been recommended the ergo baby too. 
  • @MrsTK ive just got the babymoov ring tie sling, still trying to work it out,i wanted one i could breast feed in as baby hates the pram at the moment and the school run is so traumatic x