Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March 2019 Babies

Replies

• I'm good @sharyoh pleased to hear things might be getting somewhere with you! How many weeks are you now?! 

I'm ok, Ella is 7 weeks on Tuesday. I haven't really slept for the last 3 days... neither has Ella. She's full of cold but now has reflux as well. Not fun at all! X
  • wow @ChezVonP 7 weeks already!?! Time flies. Sorry you both haven’t had a good nights sleep in days. I hope she feels better soon. The first few days after having a cold can be very difficult. As for reflux are u giving her anything e.g. gripe water etc? Holding her upright after burping and feeding for longer might help.  I do hope u both sleep better today. Sending you warm hugs

I am 41weeks and 4days today. 
  • Sharyoh how are u doing? Any signs of baby yet?! Chezvon how is baby Ella have u managed to get any sleep yet? How’s everyone else doing , aria is 4 weeks tomorrow , time is flying by so quick I’m still breastfeeding but I’m eating so much chocolate and cake I need to curb it as guessing it’s not too healthy for baby, 😳! Hope ur all well xx
  • Hi @KG 101, thanks for checking up.
    lil miss arrived this morning 11:30am💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    Contractions kicked in this morning around 5am but it wasn’t much and since I already had induction booked for 7:30am we just got ready. Got to ADAU around 7:40am but there was a mix up with the booking which they didn’t resolve until 8:20am after I had walked down to labour ward flashing my work ID. Got seen, connected to CTG for monitoring. At this point the contractions had started full on. Examination was done at 10:30am and I was just 3cm dilated😳😳😳 I was in so much pain and they were talking about sending me home. Hubby said No! Then they said they can see some dicels and the called the consultant in to check it out. I had worked with him before, so he just said to transfer me to labour ward and rupture the membranes with gas n air. Told hubby to go and drop my little boy with a friend while we waited. By 11:20am I was fully dilated😳😳. Hubby wasn’t here. Membranes ruptures by itself 11:28 and she slid down and out 3mins later🤪 super quick. 

• Oh my sharyoh congratulations, did hubby miss the whole thing then? I hope not! Do let us know her weight and name once u are all settled! Amazing news glad u finally have ur princess! Xxx
  • Thanks @KG 101. He missed the birth..by a minute, he was probably walking along d corridor with my bags....he walked in as we were talking about cutting the cord. Her name is Sophie, weighed 7lb 11ounces just like my little boy. I sure she lost weight these last days being overdue!
  • @sharyoh congratulations on the birth of Sophie! Glad it’s all finally over for you. How are you feeling? 

Is that hat everybody now had their babies? 
    The twins were 4 weeks this weekend, it’s gone so fast but also feel like they have been here for a life time 

hope everyone is ok 
    Hannah xx
  • Congrats sharyoh I bet it’s such a relief Sophie’s here now. My lb is 4 weeks today !! Can’t belive how quick times flying by. X
  • @sharyoh we've just seen your post and she's here! Congratulations! We're in awe of how quickly you dilated - absolute amazing (and can you imagine if they had actually sent you home 😳😳😳)
    @Happy2try we think that's everyone, though some peeps went awol from the thread... 

• Thanks everyone! Feeling awesome! Amazing to move about without pain. We came home yesterday. Wasn’t keen on staying in the postnatal ward. Sophie is great! Latched immediately unlike my boy that wasn’t keen on food until day after I had him. My lil boy has been so excited since they met yesterday, won’t stop touching her cheeks and giggling. 
    I have tried to upload pic but it’s large and haven’t had time to reduce the size yet. 
  • @sharyoh screengrab the pic and post that! We want to see her! 

• PS. If anyone is looking for breastfeeding support, we have a thread here

• Hi ladies....here’s Sophie 
  • Aw @sharyoh she’s beautiful and her hair is amazing glad her little brother is made up with her! Xx
  • Thanks @KG 101 she’s got lots of hair🤗.
  • @sharyoh your little Sophie has made me smile ear to ear! Isn't she lovely! 

How is everyone else doing? @ChezVonP how is Ella doing with her cold? 

• @sharyoh she is gorgeous hun xx
  • Hi ladies. It’s been a while since I’ve posted, wasn’t getting any notifications. Congratulations on all the beautiful babies 😍 after a really rough pregnancy, I was taken in on mother’s day morning at 40+5 to be induced. I had the pessary inserted at 9.30. Contractions started within 20mins and little miss decided she was in quite the hurry and was born 52 minutes later. We’ve named her Kali and she weighed a surprising 9lb 7oz. Couldn’t have asked for a better mother’s day gift! She’s absolutely perfect ❤️ Hope all you mama’s are adjusting well to life with a newborn 😘xxx
  • Awww, awesome mother’s day gift @Jadellym. Glad everything went on well and Kali is doing great. 
  • Aww congrats everyone. Glad we now have it all over us 😁 how is everyone doing now? 

Leo also has a wee cold so just giving him nasal drops to help with feeding. 
    I ended up in hospital yesterday with a suspected blood clot in my lung. Sent home with the injections but have to go back for a vq scan tomorrow.. I won't be able to breastfeed for at least 13 hours after scan.. If I remember rightly was there a few mums had this problem before babies arrived?