Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

April 2019 Babies

1141516171820»

Replies

• Options

• Options
    Aaaaw congratulations @Cloudlover how many of you ladies are now on your second pregnancies? I am forever broody! But Hudson still doesn’t sleep all through the night 😩 so couldn’t imagine another just yet 🤣 Hudson is 2 the 16th of April ❤️xxx
  • Options
    Hello all :)

I’m not pregnant. Odd times I’ve had twangs to give him a brother or sister but I don’t know if I’d cope tbh. We’re 22 months in a few days, feel like I’ve blinked and we’re here. He’s got a problem with his hearing. He can hear music but not talking, unless he’s ignoring us. But he doesn’t acknowledge us speaking. We get through though and he’s happy and healthy. Just ready for normality and being able to go to soft play and farms lol. 
  • Options
    I can’t believe how big they are all getting 🥺🥺🥺 
    such beautiful little TODDLERS!! ❤️

Aaaah bless him @dawyldthing what has the health visitor said? Such a handsome boy! 😍 xxxx
  • Options
    I’ve ended up going through the gp, not spoken to the health visitor since he was 10 months tbh. Audiology asked if we’d been referred to speech and language but I said I thought we were waiting for audiology before speech and language. Got a second appointment for April ish time due so got to wait for that. Just quite sad really but it’s just been waiting and waiting as it’s been going on since about August time with ticking all the boxes, thought he had scarlet fever at one point. 
  • Options
    Awww look at your beautiful boys! 😍
    We tried keeping Liam in his room in his cot and but we moved house in December and he started going to nursery 2 mornings a week and all these changes made his sleep absolutely awful. I'm working full time again sometimes 50+.hours a week so I needed him to sleep... So one of us sleeps with him on our bed and he has been sleeping soooo much better, he sleeps through more often or he's only up once. He's got some major separation anxiety too and I guess he was scared by himself in his room. It's not ideal but we sleep and that's what matters right now. :)

Dawyldthing, I hope you get seen soon and get the support you need, lots of help available these days so fingers crossed for you. Xx

We've had a nightmare too with Liam's allergies, only just been seen by an allergist (online) who said its probably a histamin intolerance Liam's got. His diet is so limited as he reacts to so much food.

• Options
    Thank you. We bed share, didn’t til after I think it was about 6 months to hopefully avoid sids but he sleeps far better. Only problem now is he likes his feet and head touching the ‘sides’ like he did in the cot, so sometimes I get a prod and I’m lucky I’ve stayed on the bed some days lol. 

Its hard getting referrals. I know on a April page I’m on one said they’d been waiting 9 months for a hearing app and still waiting
  • Options
    Hudson’s yet to ever sleep a full night. He wakes 3 times a night, and is atm struggling to fall asleep after his 3am wake up! Hudson has a double bed in his room, as he moves A LOT in his sleep. So when he was in hit cot he was waking 15+ times hitting off the sides. Getting him a double bed was the best thing we ever done! Definitely have to do what’s best for our babies and our sanity. It’s very true what they say.. no 2 babies are the same ❤️❤️ Xxx
  • Options
    Ah wow look at all the not so little toddlers!
    Sorry we haven't checked in for quite a while but good to hear all of your news. Edie's lots of fun and will be 2 on the 28th April.

I can't believe it but I've literally just this evening gone and got a pregnancy test 😲😅 We weren't trying! I mean I'd have lots of babies if left up to me but other half has always had sensible, we cannot afford it head on so we were supposed to be done. Got a bit carried away on Valentines 🤣 Too early to test but can't not. Having loads of cramps, felt a bit sick and heartburn (which I never get). Sorry had to share needed to tell SOMEONE!
  • Options
    We were eating for 7 months for a paediatric appointment, it's so hard. Hoping you'll have some answers soon @dawyldthing xx

@Mellymop92 I totally feel for you, sleep deprivation is torture :( I hope he will sleep for you soon xx

@Looptotheloo eeeeek exciting!!!! 
  • Options
    Arr good luck looptheloo

arr I had a feeling it will be a while. We’ve got next audiology in April then I guess we’ll get referred elsewhere as he can’t hear I thing. I hope so too
  • Options
    Hi all! 
    @Cloudlover so exciting!! Can’t believe how quickly it’s gone for you already!! 

I’m not pregnant with a third thank goodness 😂 
    Summer turned 9 months yesterday and she’s a handful honestly really struggled with having two, maybe it’s lockdown or maybe just two but it’s been hard!! 

She’s always whining and just never content but I think she watches Callie running around and she wants to do the same she gets so frustrated and angry! 

Callie is 2 on 12th April and we are well into the tantrums! She’s got to the stage she’s started hitting which isn’t nice! 

What’s everyone’s Little’s ones speech like? I’m worried Callie barely speaks! She’ll say the odd word like mam, bye, hi, dada, and woah but that’s all she’s not interested in wanting to speak but she does communicate by pointing at everything so I know what she wants! 

I’m not returning to work as nursery costs for two of them is a fortune and My part time wage wouldn’t cover it! I’ve set my own business up which has been running since august so I’m going to be declaring myself as self employed and hope that allows me to stay home! 

Nice to hear from you all and see how gorgeous all the toddlers now are! 🥰
  • Options
    Ah my pics of Edie disappeared...
  • Options
    Hi all! Hope your all well and toddlers! How are they all 2 next month?! 

We’re going through a stage of teething again as Callie still has 8 teeth to come all her back teeth and the fangs! Along with summer teething as well we’ve had a hellish week!! 

Hope you all enjoyed your 2nd Mother’s Day!! 

I thought I’d pop my shop link here as I have quite a bit of birthday accessories in my shop along with birthday crowns which I can make in different colours etc... 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Calliesbow