Forum home Babies Baby

January 2019 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Do any of you guys use a play pen? I've never had one before,  kendall was always very happy in her walker etc.Brodie just wants to be on the floor crawling every minute of the day. But I have a pretty small living room so if I turn away, she's in at the sky box or something! She doesn't want to go in her jumperoo anymore, just always wants to be on the floor and I figured it might be an easier way to keep an eye on her. I also don't want to buy something that's a waste of money though! 
  • I haven’t col but Evie isn’t crawling yet. My friend has one and it’s pretty big, her little girl
    has just started crawling and is fine in there, however I wonder when they learn they can’t get where they want to everytime you put them in, they get upset? 
  • I Honestly don't know! I put toys in her cot with her to play with when I'm getting myself ready and she plays really happily. She would spend all day just rolling about with her toys if she could! Got to have eyes in the back of my head though 👀 
  • Have to share these... Evie had her “sitting” photo shoot the other day and they just shared some pics on Facebook! 😭 her next & final one will be 1st birthday. 
  • Can’t believe my womb accomplished that tbh 😂😍
  • Omg zoe!!! They are beautiful!!! 
    Can I ask how much these were? I wanna get some professional photos of Noah! X
  • Aw they are gorgeous! We got some professional sitter ones done of Arden too they’re just amazing 

• Nawww!😍

so we brought a deal on groupon for a local photographer who is amazing. £15 for 3 separate sessions newborn/sitting/age one. 
    Also includes 1 x free 8x10 print per shoot. But Obvs when you see them all you start buying packages which start at £150 
  • 1x 8x10 is £70!
  • Yeah we just purchased all the digitals and got them printed ourselves but that’s an amazing groupon!
  • We had a family box one like chech has. Then i found out i was pregnant with cooper not long after 🙈  
  • Chelle that’s so clever!!!
  • Aww I love the photos !!
  • We arrived in Blackpool yesterday for Brodie's first wee holiday... She's very happy about it! 

• Awww lovely col. Not too far from me, im about an hour down the coast. Have fun. X
  • Chelle you can just photoshop cooper into one of the boxes he’ll never know 😅 

have a nice holiday Col! My sisters and brother are there just now 
  • Haahaa chech we have said this as we have them all digital 
  • Sorry I have been away so long, time just passes! I love all the pictures, all the babies are getting so big 💕
    I hope you are all well. 
    Emily still only has two teeth and is teething bad at the minute, bless her xx
  • she is a cheeky monkey! Xx