Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

January 2019 Babies - Part 2

1293031323335»

Replies

• Thank you.
    Yes very emotional, especially as hes going to be my last. Think ive been in denial tbh. Sounds daft but he seems more grown up today. Just don't want him to grow up yet st the same time i cant wait to see what he's going to be like. 
  • Aww @ChelleH83 congratulations!! Time really flies and it’s so scary. Hope he had a wonderful Birthday! Xxx
  • He did thanks Zoe. Yes it really does.

Loving his rocker 😍

Not loving his girly crown mummy made him wear 🤣
  • Aww happy birthday Cooper! 🎉 Looks like he's loving life today. 
  • Aw happy birthday Cooper! Looks like he had fun! X
  • Happy Birthday for yesterday Cooper xxx
  • Thanks all.
    Yes he had an amazing day. Loved it 😍😍
  • Is Logan next on the birthday list?! This was Brodie today, sleeping through santa at the party! 🎅🏼😴

• I think so, 31st 

• How are you all getting on with your baby proofing? I nipped into the living room for a sec, found Logan trying to eat the cheese grater that he'd found in a cupboard. So him opening the cupboards is a new thing! 
  • I think I’m failing at baby proofing. I have done nothing. Ardens favourite thing is opening and shutting doors and drawers so I really need to look into it 

• Just like that my baby is 1!!!! 

Happy new year to you all, all the best for 2020 x
  • Happy Birthday Logan.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone xxx
  • my little monkey xx
  • Happy 1st Birthday Logan 🥳🥰💙 hope hes had a fantastic time xxx
  • Happy 1st Birthday Logan! Xxx
  • Hello everyone and wishing you all a very happy new year and happy birthday to your babies who are turning 1, some who already have! 

To celebrate their birthday's we have kicked you off January 2019 Toddlers - we would dearly love to see you over there. Please come and tell us how you're spending their first birthday, how life is treating you, and anything else you might have been up to, over on the new thread. We hope to see you there soon! 
  • Happy New Year! Happy Birthday 🎈 to all the little ones on the 1st birthday. Londyn turned 1 on January 13th I’m still in disbelief it’s gone by so fast. Welp that just says time waits for no one, although I would’ve been fine with her staying a newborn 😆 but one that slept throughout the night. 
  • Come over to the other page Dee, we are all there now! Lovely to see wee Londyn doing so well! She looks so big! Xx