Forum home Babies Baby

January 2019 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Jdoo congratulations! I’m so happy for you. We are still toothless here.
    arden said dada last night. I’m not saying he’s talking or that he’s a child genius because he tried to eat his high chair right after but his dad and I were eating dinner and both of us were surprised. David was almost crying 😂 told him to cherish it because it’ll probably be months before he hears it again 
  • Brodie shouts mum all the time, I love it! She's just started dada but mum was first much to Chris' annoyance. 😂
  • Weird how she got teeth fast...said words fast, rolled over fast... But still can't sit up unsupported! 😂 She's honestly no even close  🤭
  • Yeh that is weird col.
     We have noticed huge changes in Logan the last two weeks. He's now reaching forward to pick things up and sitting back up now problem. Grabbing at everything, trying to escape both his high chair and bumbo seat. He's making some new noises as well which are hilarious. 
    He also has a new temper! 
  • Jdoo- Evies the exact same, she’s brilliant on her bum and now reaches in front for all her toys. She’s started sucking her bottom lip in, I think she’s copying kisses. And gosh she dosent stop YA YA YA YA and it’s super cute! Still haven’t mastered the back to front roll... we’re almost there & been practicing today! Col, they are all so different! No teeth either! They gotta be on their way.
  • Haha Brodie is into angry babbling at the moment. She's very vocal all the time but it's turned into shouting at everybody that goes past her! 😂 Wee madam. How's Evie doing with her weight gain?
  • Haha bless her! Evie’s got a temper on her when I try and get her to sleep for a nap, she kinda growls and goes all stiff & red in the face😂🙈getsbthat from her father coz I’m pretty mellow. Evie weighed 13lb 10 last week! She’s 6 months on Monday following just above the 9the Centile now. She’s still in 0-3 😂 

• We went for a picnic at Lees Castle Saturday & had the best day! 
  • Awww Evie is so dainty and cute! 
  • Aww her hair is getting lighter!! ❤️
  • Awwww they all develop at different stages dont they! Noah has a slight temper to he grunts and goes all stiff and then has a little cry lol but that's normally when I have held him and then I put him back down. He ha also started rocking back and forward while sat on sofa and like banging his head on back of the sofa lol!
    Still no teeth yet but I think I can see bottom two coming through and top right too! 
    He loves his feet! Always touching them and putting them in his mouth! He can sit unaided now though which is good but I have to put a cushion behind just incase. He hasn't mastered rolling from back to front only front to back! He is really strong on his feet and legs and loves standing up! And when I put him on his belly hes really strong holding his head and chest up and kicking his legs so I dont think itll be long till he is off lol! 
    Awww zoe evie is so cute!!!

This is Noah on sunday when we went to see my grandad x

• Aww he is such a handsome little guy! Love seeing pics of them all. ❤️
  • This is my hellraiser now!

• Omg col she is so cute!!! Shes gorgeous she has big eyes! A bit like Noah! What is she sat in in the first photo? It looks handy! 
  • It's just her crib, she plays in it when I'm getting ready etc! As you can see, we love a hairband! 😂 
  • @Zoenew did u see my reply re Evie and her dad?
  •  Cooper crawls backwards and gets himself stuck 🤣
  • He looks like a right menace! 😂 He looks big Chelle x
  • They are such cuties 😍😍😍
    we did well! 
    Col, In the light it’s really light, I’m hoping she’s going to be a  brownie again when it’s thicker like Me & simon but he was WHITE CURLS when he was a toddler! 😳 

sorry @ChelleH83 - just seen it! 
     not really progressing any better. They can play and laugh etc but I can’t walk out the room and leave the them alone (sometimes) but the majority of the time she would cry. She’s not a massive fan of Simon being too close or touching (again sometimes she allows) she is much more relaxed when we are out & about & there’s other things going on... it’s like she’s not focusing on Simon so much.
    With regards to leaving them- So Simon & I know she’s not ready to just leave them alone... he held her on Sat night to try and calm her and she cried so hard that she gets all these red dots around her eyes (on her skin), strains on her tummy and all around her neck which I’m assuming is like little blood vessels due to stress & strain. I just don’t think it’s safe & ok for her to get THAT upset?! I couldn’t possibly leave them could I? I feel like they need to have more of a relationship before that & Evie gain trust in him & then that can be the next step. It’s just so hard because Simon gets so upset by it, it puts him off trying & then In return it’s not getting better?! I mean can you imagine your own beautiful flesh and blood that you love so very much just not wanting anything from you when you have everything to give 😭 it breaks my heart when I think how it could be & I imagine them playing together 😭 of only 😭 it’s so, so hard.