Forum home Babies Baby

August 2019 Babies

Replies

• @Sigsauer you were right with the dark line!!!! Thank god. Matilda seems to like noisy toys that play music!! 

@Blondielauz- children in need is heartbreaking!! Always makes me cry- Totally agree about supporting it!
    I used to watch TOWIE a lot! Very funny! Guessing it’s not really like that for most people though! Haha!
    i think being a step mum is hard!!! I think it’s different if they live with you though. My step son used to come for the weekend but played us all off against each other as he got a bit older- hard work. It’s amazing if you have a good relationship though.

I wish now that I could’ve enjoyed my pregnancy a bit more but I was just too scared of it going wrong. I still enjoyed it overall but anxiety made every appointment and scan horrific until they told me she was ok at each one. Even when I could feel her I worried- sounds daft now. 

Matilda slept well last night again. I’m hoping I’ve got a good sleeper this time, my son was a nightmare!xxx
  • Hi ladies, I don't really keep up with all of this on here I forget about it then go into my emails and see the notifications🤣 all the pictures of your babies are beautiful, it's crazy to think it was a year ago for most of us that we found out we were pregnant! Nellie is doing really well, she's 15 weeks now. We are still breastfeeding which im so proud of as I did 10 days with my first, never thought I'd get this far! She's a pretty content baby, we've had our hard day's especially with a 3 year old aswell! I'm looking forward to Christmas and having my partner home more as he only usually works one day over the festive period which is nice! ☺️ Here's a pic or two of my gorgeous girl ❤️
  • Awww she’s gorgeous @Chlolou!!! Can’t believe how scrummy all these babies are! Christmas will be very exciting with a 3 year old too! Glad breastfeeding is going well!

xxxx
  • Hi everyone, we’re giving away a brand new LeapFrog Count Along Till, (as in pic below). If you’d like to be in with the chance of winning it, find the thread on Latest Discussions, and just post a reply on that thread saying who you would give it too. That’s it! 
  • Hi ladies, how is everyone? I’m on countdown to Christmas now and trying to think of different places we can take Matilda and my little boy to, to get all excited!! 

Christmas shopping is going well but I still have a few things to buy.

Matilda has her 3rd lot of injections today so I hope she’s ok. 😢😢😢

done a few kit days in work and although I really, really missed her, I enjoyed the time with my friends and the adult conversation!

hope everyone’s well.xxx
  • Matilda at about 15 weeks.xxx
  • And me and my big baby who turned 15 at the weekend!
  • Hi ya lady’s I so so sorry I not been around much I not havin a easy time with my baby boy he not had a break since min I delivery him we under peds at hoSptial waiting see neurosurgeon and he also lactose intolerance and now only last week think he has a cows milk protein allergy it’s been hell for him but he best wee baby ever but I just don’t have a min but here sum pics of him he looks big in pics but he tiny really small for nearly 5 months 
  • Awww Hunter is just gorgeous @Jwebster82. I’m so sorry he’s been having such a hard time- and you of course. It’s so difficult when they’re poorly or uncomfortable. Hope they get to the bottom of it!
    xxx
  • Thank you looking like hunter-fernando could maybe have cerebral palsy that’s why we waiting see neurosurgeon x
  • Oh no @Jwebster82 that’s so worrying for you all- I really hope he’s ok. Do you have to wait long for the appointment?xxx
  • Product Test Opportunity! 
    We are looking for 10 parents/carers of children, age approx 6-11 to test a CarGoSeat which is a Group 3 booster seat worth £54.99. There’s a £200 Amazon voucher prize for one of the testers too! To read more about this product test and signup, please head to Latest Discussions
  • @Jwebster82 how are you and Hunter getting on?

@Blondielauz, how are you and Oliver?

@Chlolou, how are you and Nellie?

how is everyone else???
    xxxx
  • Hi everyone,

Been so so busy I have missed all the posts on here! 

I'm currently organising the Christmas fayre for my sons primary school. 

Dexter has croup which is no fun, thankfully we caught it early and he was given steroids to help it. 

Apart from that we are doing ok, hes nearly rolling over and can sit up for a little while on his own. We also nearly have our first tooth! 

How is everyone?
  • Awww @Sebsmummy it’s good that you caught Dexter’s croup early- hope he’s ok!

you’re good sorting the Xmas Fayre with a little baby!

matilda’s been dribbling loads so I think she’s teething. Where has the time gone? I miss the last exciting weeks of pregnancy and the newborn stage!

Are you all sorted for Christmas?

xxxx
  • Hi @EmJ3 - hope you & Matilda are well!

Just had the WORST thing happen. I left Oliver on the sofa, he was on a bed cover as we usually use it as a moat so he is in the middle. Anyway he was screaming for his bottle but I managed to get him off to sleep (knew it would be short lived) so I put him on the cover on the sofa asleep. I went to make up his bottle, must have been away for 5 seconds and heard him scream run back into the lounge to find him on the floor on his belly!! I feel absolutely dreadful. I’ve cried non stop since it happened. Luckily my other half was just pulling up and took him as I was in bits. 

We have checked him over, no cuts/bruises as it was all soft as we have carpet and sofa is rather low but that still doesn’t make me feel any better. Just feel dreadful. 

Clearly he is on the move now so will need eyes in the back of my head. xxx
  • Awww @Blondielauz I know how you feel. It makes you feel awful. Please don’t panic and blame yourself. That happened with my first baby. I panicked and cried and cried, phoned my dad because I couldn’t get my mum and he screamed at me which made me 100 times worse! 

I’m sure Oliver will be absolutely fine. They just start rolling round without any warning don’t they!!!xxxx
  • @EmJ3 oh it’s defo my fault. I should never have left him for even a second. He’s not even 4 months yet and starting to roll 🙈 don’t want my baby growing up! 

He seems absolutely fine. Laughing with his dad, which upsets me as he rarely laughs with me and I’m with him all day. Dad comes home and he’s giggling away. Obviously it’s lovely, but I feel like I get all the tears and he comes home and gets all the good stuff!

oh that picture of you and your daughter, you look more like sisters!! 

Are you already for Xmas xxxxx
  • Awww I know @Blondielauz, it was my fault too 🙈🙈🙈 but we’re only human and make mistakes! Can’t believe they’re growing up so fast. They just suddenly start to be able to do things that they couldn’t do before! 

Matilda laughs a lot more for my hubby too. They’re obviously the fun ones but we do all of the hard work!! Haha! It’s always the same! I actually thought I was a genius/ comedian the other the day when I got her to giggle but my hubby doesn’t really seem to have to try! I was nearly killing myself trying! 🤪🤪🤪

nearly ready for Xmas but got a few things left to buy- are you? Xxx