Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 2019 Babies

1192021222325»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Ladies. Lovely of you to come on and say hi. 
    Matilda and Erin are both beautiful. I was one of the few that had a boy in the group. 
    My Oliver will be 3 on 22nd Aug. 
    He is a handful to say the least. He can be the sweetest boy but then he can be a devil. Hitting and biting :( I’m hoping it’s just that toddler stage and nothing else! 
    He is also not fully potty trained. He’s great when he’s nappy free, the minute I put a pair of pants on him he wees in them. 
    Here are a couple of pictures of the naughty pickle 
  • Options
    Oliver and Erin are beautiful! Lovely to hear that they’re doing so well and it’s not just Matilda that can be a little rip!🤣🤣
    Is Erin one of the 9th August babies like Matilda? I lose track!
    Oliver’s hair is lovely with his curls- time just goes soooo fast! 
    Matilda is potty trained but I wouldn’t give it a second thought, they all just do it when they’re ready don’t they. I’ve not stressed over things with Matilda unlike my older 2. They just go at their own pace!xx
  • Options
    Hey! 

Times flies doesn't it! Glad everyone is doing well. 

Dexter is 3 in 5 days time! 

Things are a bit of a rollercoaster here, some things have gone really well, he potty trained day and night back in December, ditched his dummy himself a few months back, speech is way beyond what is expected at this age, is recognising letters but on the other hand sleeps badly, most days start well before 5am, doesn't eat very well, has really bad separation issues from me, won't play with children his age. We are currently stuck in the system waiting for an autism assessment which is delayed due to covid. He shows lots of signs and on his 2 year check scored really highly as a point of concern. I just take every day as it comes but it's very tricky at times and exhausting. I've never been able to leave him for more than a couple of hours. He does go to nursery 2 days a week, has been there since September but only just stopped crying there and we've broken up for summer. 

I can't believe in a couple of months time we will be applying for school places. 

What are you all doing to celebrate birthdays? 

We are going camping for the week, which seemed a good idea when we booked it last year but is really stressing me out if I'm honest. No birthday party here as he doesn't have anyone to invite really so we will be having a day out at Marwell zoo whilst we are away.

💜

• Options
    Hey Everyone

It’s so lovely to hear from everyone. 
    We are currently in Majorca, Blake’s first holiday abroad! He celebrates his 3rd birthday out here tomorrow, he’s so excited! 
    He’s mostly doing really well, talking as expected, very sociable, knows his numbers, colours and recognises some letters. He’s a terrible eater which isn’t fun whilst we’re away, he’s just not eating much at all, at home I know I can always get him to eat lots of fruit, sandwich’s and sausage rolls but in our secluded all inclusive resort, these are all hard to come by. He’s still not toilet trained, he shows awareness and I’ve tried twice but I’ve not let it stress me out too much. I work in a school so I now have a good period of time to try and crack it with him and I’m determined to do it this time! 
    Here he is living his best life on holiday! 

• Options
    @Blondielauz@Craly24@ChellaKutti01@Lmc92@Sigsauer@Chlolou@Sebsmummy@Jwebster82@Rachel158@Yorkie87 @Andreag1990@ZoieS@Sarahjh34 @SaoirseK , @MummySmith21@Jades2409 

sorry if I’ve missed anyone- I tried to go through the posts!!!

Happy birthday to all the August 2019 babies! I hope everyone’s well. 

Time just flies doesn’t it. Matilda turned 4 this week and is starting school in a couple of weeks- can you believe that they are all starting school!🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. She seems too little as she’s my baby but I’m sure she’ll be fine!😍😍

We’ve just got back from our holiday to Lanzarote too, which she loved, we all did! 

I hope everyone’s doing well and enjoying the summer holidays! It’s hard work though!🤣🤣🤣