Forum home Babies Baby

August 2019 Babies

Replies

• Sorry lady’s just catching up not had a min hunter-fernando been very poorly which I think from birth as was a poor feeder not gaining weight stuff well after 3 days back forward at drs as wee man was screaming most time which isn’t him but was much worse after a fed there think it’s milk intolerance so put him on special milk only yesterday even after 1 fed off it he was a different child so hoping that’s us just need see how he goes we got our 6 week check
    on tues wee man still tiny but pics look him look bigger  can’t believe he still so tiny pics make him look bigger as I meet people there like omg he tiny your pics on Instagram make him look much bigger x
  • Morning ladies,lovely pictures!

@Jwebster82 hope Hunter will be a lot better soon and new milk will help him gain weight.

My poor little man was so bad after shots yesterday :( all we wanted is sleep on my chest,good thing I have a sling. But on a good side we had very good night sleep, he was in my bed (I know it's not safe way,but I so get used to co-sleeping,as I had it with my previous kids and have a lot of tips how to make it more safer.) He is still asleep,so I think this day he will be wishy-washy again...not looking forward for next 2 lots of same vaccine
  • Hey everyone,

All your babies are absolutely adorable! Here's Nellie, she is one month old on Monday, can't believe it! She now weighs 11lb 9oz on mummas milk! She's doing really well. 

It's certainly not easy with two under 3, my little boy is amazing though and he's a pretty good little boy too. 

As for the c section and driving, I have driven two small trips as I've needed to, I've felt absolutely fine but won't be going anywhere unnecessary. I had 4 infections with my little boy and they were awful, fingers crossed this time all seems to be ok and long may it stay that way! 

Xx
  • Motherhood is so glamorous.... 2am I heard her poo her nappy so I have her on the mat on the bed
    Cleaning her she pulls her legs back then throws them forwardsquirting a big poo all over my leg 😂😂 
  • Haha @Andreag1990- she got you good style!!! It’s a good job they’re so cute!!!!

gorgeous pics @Jwebster82 and @Chlolou. The pictures always make them look bigger, don’t they!!!
    matilda will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. I really don’t know where the time has gone! Except for my c-section scar infection, I’m loving every second and still can’t quite believe she’s mine!!!

• Aww I’m loving all the pics!! We have made a beautiful bunch of babas!! We are at the three weeks mark tomorrow 
    how do u know when you have healed internally? I had a second degree tear so the muscle had tore not sure how I’m supposed to know when it’s all healed xx
  • @Andreag1990 they will check you internally at your 6 week check. Although I have had a headache for 3days now and I am a bit sore again on my cut so I am going to the docs today to check theres no infection 

@Jwebster82 how much does he weigh now? Dexter is still very tiny although his weight is increasing but people keep telling me they have never seen such a small baby. He is still in tiny baby clothes but weighs around 7lb now. 
  • We really have all made gorgeous babies!!!xxx
  • Hey everyone,

Lovely to see all these gorgeous babies 💓💙

I’ve been in hospital since day 4 with my blood pressure. Been very unwell. Just want to come home now and start to enjoy family life.

My Oliver is 1 week old today. Here are some of my fav pics from the week (even though we have been in hospital more than home 🥺)

• Awww he’s so cute @Blondielauz. Sorry you’ve been so unwell. Hopefully things will settle down very soon.xxx
  • Thank you @EmJ3 - Matilda is gorgeous. Not sure on the shirt your other half is wearing thou! 😉😂 xx
  • haha @Blondielauz I totally agree. He has poor taste with football!!!
    xxxx
  • Hi ladies! Loving seeing all these photos, sorry been absent partner is back in work so it’s been a busy week on my own with Oscar. 

He is 3 weeks today and we are so in love 💙💙 

he does seem to struggle when he’s trying to poo? Everyone has said to me to just do bicycle legs etc with him and after around 4 weeks it should settle as it’s his stomache getting used to the milk? Does anyone have any experience? 

Here are some photos! We are going for a viewing of our newborn shoot tonight so when I have some I’ll post some more xxxx
  • 💙💙💙💙pe your comment
  • Awww he’s gorgeous @Craly24. He’s another of the shared 9th August birthday babies isn’t he! You look amazing too.xxx
  • 6 weeks old today

• @Craly24 he is beautiful. My little one is struggling as well even tho he does poo it's a struggle for him... I'm gonna try the bicycle kick as I have tried everything else he just seems to have lots of wind from both ends.

Do any of you ladies think that the baby blues can last longer than a couple of weeks? I dont feel depressed just have the odd emotional moment that lasts for about 10 mins round about the same time every day not sure what it is I'm just glad it passes! Not sure whether to go to docs or not or leave it for a couple of weeks any suggestions? Xxx
  • @SaoirseK she’s gorgeous!!!

@Sarahjh34, I think that’s still pretty normal to be honest as long as you don’t feel too down. I still feel pretty emotional and have moments like that. It wouldn’t hurt mentioning it but I don’t think it’s anything to worry about.
    xxxx