Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August 2019 Babies

Replies

• Thanks @DanielleMFM will defiantly try this!! Autumn isn’t as bad with hers now after getting anti-colic bottles (MAM) and also 1 drop of infacol before every feed. She still cry’s but not half as bad as it was before!x
  • Erin was fine with wind until last night... could tell she was in pain and her scream was heart wrenching.... got some drops to try encase it happens again 
  • @Andreag1990 it’s awful isn’t it! Honestly makes my heart sink when Autumn cry’s like that on a night. The infacol has really helped tho! Ive heard gripe water is a lot better but they have to be at least a month old before they can have that so I may give that a go next week. Just wish I could take the pain for her. xx
  • I’ve tried infavol tonight see if we have a better night!! I tried holding my hands under her arms and swinging her but it looked like she was doing an Irish dance and I started laughing 😂😂
  • @Andreag1990 it can take a couple of days to kick in. And haha I did the arms under the armpit and swinging on the last feed and she managed to get quite a bit up. Must say does look funny tho 😂 x
  • @Jades2409 it really did tickle me but good technique :)
    hows everyone healing are u still bleeding? 
  • @Andreag1990 my episiotomy has healed really nicely actually, but yes still bleeding a little 3 weeks later. Not much at all tho. I’m going in 2 weeks time to get the coil fitted. I honestly can’t wait to be able to have sex again! I find my partner so much more attractive now seeing him be such a good dad!x
  • I’m still bleeding a tiny, tiny bit and it’s 4 weeks today. Is anyone else the same?xxx
  • Jades2409 said:
    @Andreag1990 it can take a couple of days to kick in. And haha I did the arms under the armpit and swinging on the last feed and she managed to get quite a bit up. Must say does look funny tho 😂 x
    It deffo looks a bit ridiculous but it helped us at the time! I remember my MIL seeing me doing it, and she was like 'What on earth is going on here!' 😂
  • I bled on and off for 6 weeks then had 2 days of nothing then started 1st period  :( its tailing off now but i wasnt expecting it esp as ebf
  • Erin is 4 weeks today and I’m still bleeding a little!! Doctors have made my 6 week check at 8 weeks and they won’t give me implant until after that so sex seems so far away!! :(!! @SaoirseK I’ve been wondering when my first period will arrive I’m dreading it!! 
    I still don’t fit into my wedding rings which sucks but still losing weight... I’m 2 stone and two pounds down from just before I had her!! I still want to lose a stone and 8 pounds!! I’ve had to bite the bullet and buy some bigger clothes!! 
  • @Andreag1990 how have you lost 2 stone so quickly? Dexter is 5 weeks tomorrow and I need to start loosing some weight 
  • I’m the same @Andreag1990, my rings still don’t fit. Struggling with diet though!!! @Sebsmummy - me too.xxxx
  • Well 8lb 5 was baby and not sure how much placenta and water and stuff weigh lol probs lost over a stone of it with natural baby stuff!! 
  • I’m half a stone lighter than my pre pregnancy weight, it’s insane, I put on a stone and a half altogether so I’ve lost around 2 stone aswell. Can’t complain! Just need this pouch to shift and to keep using my cream to help stretch marks.
  • I am stressed to bits, Erin just keeps screaming, I can barely get her to eat.... she’s had 6 ounces since 9an.... she’s usually a good eater.... not sure what’s wrong :(
  • @Andreag1990 how’s she been through the night? If she’s not drinking much still maybe it’s worth trying to get an out of hours appointment for her? Bless her xx
  • Seems to be more like herself this morning!! Keeping an eye on her been worried sick!! Wonder if she’s gonna be colicky every night?
  • @Andreag1990 so glad she’s better this morning. Colic is awful. Matilda has done this a couple of nights but then been ok. It’s awful though!xxx
  • Think she must have had a off day as she’s fine today!! 
    Question what colour is the stuff on your pad? I keep saying I’m bleeding but it doesn’t really look like blood