Forum home Babies Baby

January 2020 Babies

167891012»

Replies

• So ladies. I have to share something and I can't tell anyone else yet....

Took this tonight and this was the result. Obviously need to confirm things properly but.....oh lordy! 😱

• Oh wow huge congratulations @lozzz xx
  • Ahhh! Yay! Congratulations Lozzz that’s so exciting! I hope you’re looking after yourself as much as possible! Lots of rest and relaxation! X
  • how exciting! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!! congratulations x
  • RainbowsunshineRainbowsunshine Regular
    edited Dec 15, 2020 10:49PM
    Hope everyone keeping well 

Everleighs one already next week (Christmas eve) its been a strange long/short year if that makes any sense at all haha 
    I've took some birthday pictures off her while the children were at school as I knew it would be mayhem Christmas eve doing them.

Shes been doing really well she just walks everywhere now crawlings a thing of the past still having issues with her sleep ive never known a baby like it shes such a light sleeper and when she wakes she just screams and screams shes been unwell with a cold last week so its been waking her up to the point ive had to bring her downstairs one night was 1am till 3am I was half asleep while she just smiled toddling round the living room still giving her milk through the night too sometimes alot I think she uses it as a comforter to fall back asleep. 
    We did the milk ladder with her and shes finally back on milk with her being so close to one ive just transitioned her onto full fat blue milk.

How is everyone else doing are you all sorted for santa coming? Xx

• I can't believe its almost been a whole year since our babes joined us earth side! Happy Birthday to those who have already turned 1 (sorry @Rainbowsunshine I realised I had a reply to you typed out but never pressed post!).

Love the birthday photos of Everleigh! Our first Christmas with Zoe was fine, although I've had horrible morning sickness (standard) so it was hard to celebrate when all I wanted to do was sleep/vomit lol.

Hope everyone is having a good new year 💜
  • Aww @lozzz poor you i remember being drained with everleigh how far are you now? 

Everleigh had her one year injections yesterday was heartbreaking they give them 4 injections I never remember it being that many shes been fine so far with them thou.

We have snow and lots of it I hate the stuff 😂 
    Hope everyone keeping well with our 3rd lockdown im back to homeschooling the children which hmmm is not going great with one of them luckily they have kept nursery's open so my 3 year old is still attending that has helped alot xxx
  • Nawwww I love her beanie! So cute! I do feel for you guys in lockdown. We did 112 days of it and it sucked! Luckily now we are almost back to normal (still have some restrictions over interstate travel and gatherings at home and we have to wear a mask indoors, but all minor inconveniences). It is summer here so it is nice to have some freedom to celebrate it.

I am 10w2d today and I cannot wait until the second trimester gets here haha. I actually feel a bit better today than I have in a while, so I am hoping that is a sign of things slowly easing off. I definitely struggled more this time around than I did last time! 

Zoe is getting very cheeky - loves to get into things she shouldn't and put anything and everything in her mouth 🤦‍♀️ 

• @lozzz shes beautiful 
    Poor you that actually brings back memories of being pregnant with everleigh i felt so tired and ill all the time I think with having another little one to look after at the same time makes it worse my other daughter was 16 months when I was early stages with everleigh im glad your starting to feel a bit 

Has any of yours had their mmr yet the nurse was saying a list of things that could happen over weeks after having them that they will not be themselves etc the last few days im having a hell of a time with everleigh but shes often like this at the same time you finally think you've cracked the sleep and bam it starts again last night she was up from half 10 half an hour after I fell asleep till one then woke up two more time but luckily fell back asleep with a bottle the night before was up and had to take her downstairs from 4am till nearly 6am my alarm was set for 7 so felt pointless sneaking in the bedroom waking her up for an hours sleep im shattered 😴 and tonight shes already unsettled again so thinking im not going to have much sleep for another night any tips hugely welcome shes my 6th baby and ive never experience a sleeper like her well a non sleeper haha 

Recent pic of the little house ruler 😂❤ xxx
  • Hi just an update from last post it wasn't the mmr that gave her the sleepless night and being clingy she had slapped cheek syndrome after 4 days of sleepless nights 2 doctors visits she came out with the most red cheeks I've seen and a spotty rash bless her that lasted nearly 2 weeks she seems back to normal now she still wakes up for milk think I've build a rod for my back there but she goes straight back sleep with it really probably should stop this but shes never being a good sleeper and ill do anything for sleep 😂

Hope your all keeping well 

Her poor little cheeks ❤ xx

• Hi girls!  It’s been months and months. Don’t know if any of you are still on here but thought I’d say hi! Hope you and your babies are all well, safe and healthy x