Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

January 2020 Babies

Replies

•  @Geriatricmum I can see the second line too I can totally see why you would be freaking out I would be too 😂 maybe best to get a doctors appointment and get it confirmed doubt hcg would still be in your body 7 weeks later from freddie would it? If it is a new pregnancy huge congratulations and it will all work out yes hard work but so rewarding too just another little blessing xxx

• Oh Ger! Bloody hell! I don’t know what to say. Is there any chance that it’s latent pregnancy hormones giving a false reading at this stage? It is extremely faint. Have you tried another brand to check the result? Best advice is get to your GP ASAP. No matter what happens you’ll deal with it the best way for you to deal with it and you always have us to rant at xxx
  • @Geriatricmum oh bloody hell! I must say I am struggling to see the second line and agree it could be down to hormones still in your body but I’d go to doctors or take a clear blue digital test first thing in the morning when urine levels are the strongest.  Either way you will work things out and everything will be okay xx 
  • Thanks everyone, it’s 3-4 weeks post birth for hcg to leave system so it’s definitely not that as we are 8 weeks on Tuesday. Haven’t even told hubby yet... although right now I feel like strangling him!! Xxx 
  • Lol wanting to strangle him could be stress and hormones. I would still make an appointment with your GP, just to check your own health etc but whatever happens you’ll be ok. Big hugs x
  • I’ll try to get an appointment next week but quite often there can be a 2+ week wait. Are all the babies doing well? I am so desperate for more than 2 hours sleep at a time! Xx
  • Yeah we’re fine. Lewis’s baby acne is finally settling which is nice. It looked so red and angry but it wasn’t bothering him thankfully. Health visitor tomorrow so i’ll be interested to see how much he weighs now. He feels like a baby elephant! X
  • @Geriatricmum oh dear 😬! How are you feeling about potentially having another baby?! The line looks super faint so it COULD possibly be leftover hormones, perhaps?! A friend of mine had a baby and was getting positive tests up to 8 weeks post birth, so it is possible. 

Today is my first day away from Zoe - I dropped her at her grandparents place for a few hours so I could get some errands done. It's been just over 3 hours since she's been gone and I miss her so much already! I literally just sat on the couch and looked through photos of her 😂🤦‍♀️
  • Eek oh god hope your ok ger. Like others say it is a blessing and things happen for a reason. Definitely get checked.
    We are doing ok, I'm still teary at night and so so sleep deprived. Evelyn is on me from 10 pm till 5am wont be put down in moses basket or crib or bouncer. She even struggles with my husband sometimes I feel so trapped hope it gets easier.
    Shes booked into having her tongue tie sorted and I feel so guilty about it. 
    I'm still tender from the section. Was hoping I'd be picking up by now. 
  • Just a quick one guys - please check out latest discussions - we are recruiting for a super product test for a Maxi Cosi 360 rotating car seat worth £299! 

• @MUM2TB when is Evelyn having her tongue tie divided? Freddie is getting his done on Friday - after his immunisations 😱. One of my others had it done and it really wasn’t as bad as I expected. There are few nerves there so it isn’t really that painful, James’ they had to cut 3 times, straight after each other but he cried for less than a minute and it didn’t bleed much at all, I honestly think it’s worse for us than it is them! 
    I’m holding off on making any apppointments with GP or doing repeat tests as I’m quite crampy today and bleeding is heavier. Time will tell what’s going on! 
    Xx 
  • @Geriatricmum shes getting it done on Tuesday. Really nervous but thanks for the heads up! Hope Freddie does ok on friday! X
  • Hey girls, hope you and the babies are ok and doing well. Sending big hugs to you all x
  • Hiya @ninjabunni we are doing great everleighs 10 weeks today and had her weighed more so I could find out what's going on with her injections as the nurse was off when she was 8 weeks she now cant get her first set till the 18th of march so will be a whole month behind hope that will be ok anyhow shes now 12lb still being a little devil and not sleeping in her cot till I go bed so a constant rocking going on all day and evening just for her to have 5 mins sleep and be back awake 😆
    how is everyone getting on?

xxx
  • All ok here. Freddie had his jabs & tongue tie cut on Friday so it was a crappy weekend. Wanted to get him weighed today but the centre joins into a school that’s shut for deep cleaning because of an ‘indirect Coronavirus link.’ 
    My hormones are on overdrive and I’m soooo tired. Freddie has started wanting a bottle every couple of hours at night and will only sleep laid on mine or hubby’s chest 😴😴😴 xx 
  • Forgot photos! 
  • @Rainbowsunshine Everleigh is so beautiful! Xxx
  • Awe lovely to see photos and updates and glad I’m not the only one with a baby who wants constant attention, feeding or cuddling! Hoping things get better but I sure look forward to my partner getting home from work! 

George has his first injections tomorrow, he was 8 weeks yesterday, was weighing 8lb7oz last week so he’s catching up.  Still feeding every 3 hours in the night, he is having his first sleep out Easter Sunday (6 weeks and counting) at my dads xx 
  • Aww the baby pics are sooo cute!!

How is everyone? 

Sophia is weighing 11lb12 now, she has grown so quick! She luckily doesn't have colic anymore. She was screaming and crying every night from 8-10pm, however, since changing her teats to vary flow and burping her after every oz untill a big burp comes up seems to have worked absolute wonders! We're using Tommee Tippee bottles and couldn't recommend the vary flow teats enough, they are a god send! 

How is everyone in themselves?

Good luck for all the babies immunisations. 

B x
  • Aww all the babies are so cute! Glad they’re all doing well. 
    I have syringes lying everywhere at the moment. Lewis had his injections today, he’s 8 weeks today. So it’s been calpol all day, and his big brother is on neurofen and antibiotics for a UTI so I’m just trying to remember who needs dosed when! Otherwise we’re good, just ticking along xx