Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2020 Babies

Replies

• Options
    Awww you all have beautiful babies. I too am in 2 minds about weather or not to send my oldest back to the childminder. If it's just him and his two cousins who he usually goes with I wouldnt hesitate but if all of the others children are there too I will be abit cautious I think Just with Rex being so small. 

Rex is 2 months on Friday and he has only just gone into newborn and first born sizes. Hes still so dinky. 
  • Options
    Hey how I everyone 
  • Options
    Tired. My little man is feeding a lot more often and not sleeping as long through the night. Got his 16 week jabs tomorrow. Anyone having problems getting their little one weighed? 
  • Options
    @MrsS35 my little girl hasn’t been weighed since 6 weeks so I got my own scales for about £25 from eBay they are great!! What’s everyone’s baby’s drinking? I see on some groups that baby’s smaller than mine are drinking nearly double what she is 🙈 Tilly is nearly 15weeks and only drinks 4oz every 3hrs still but she is growing really well so don’t think I need to worry 
    hope everyone is doing well xx 
  • Options
    CharliemurphyCharliemurphy Regular
    edited Jun 19, 2020 8:08AM
    Oliver is nearly 3 months and taking 7 oz 
  • Options
    Hey ladies we are good here. Rex was 10lb exactly 2 weeks ago. We only had our 6-8 week check when he was 10 weeks old. He is following the 2nd percentile for weight and height but between the 25th and 50th for his head lol so he needs to be checked again in two weeks.
    Rex has 6 6oz bottles a day and sleeps through the night. 
  • Options
    I'm breastfeeding so no idea how much he gets. Turns 4 month on 25 June and going to try him with first taste ellas kitchen pouches. He's teething really bad now and looks like will not be long until first 2 teeth cut through. 
  • Options
    Hi there. Jessica is 10 weeks old now and around 13lb. She has 6oz formula every 3-4 hours. Not breast feeding at all now.

She's so alert and chatty. It's lovely.

Do you usually put your baby to bed at a set time? She doesn't go to sleep early so stays up with me. She might nap around 8 but will usually fall asleep between 10pm-11pm and sleep til either 2am or 5am.

Also what time do your babies wake up? Jess is up at 5. Then Daddy takes her (night worker) and she has a feed then cuddles and a sleep with him. Am i making a rod for my own back..should i try and get her back down until say 7? 

• Options
    @MrsS35 Jess was weighed at her 8 week check up but that's all. I weigh myself then weigh holding her and it was pretty close to the doctor's scales xx
  • Options
    Oliver has been weighed at his 10day check and that was it
  • Options
    @KayleighA aww what a cutie! Tilly is 15weeks Monday and is weighing 12lb 8oz she still has two bottles of breast milk and the rest formula but only has 4oz she has just this last day started to drink more so making 5oz formula bottles but sometimes she still leaves an ounce. 
    She will go to bed between 8-9 and wakes at around 1 for a bottle then normally sleep through until 6.45 (unless waking from getting cold) Then she will have another bottle but go back to sleep around 8 for another hour. She has been doing this for the last 4/5 weeks xx
  • Options
    My LO is nearly 13llb but doesn't seem to be putting weight on like your little ones. Don't want to have to stop breastfeeding. 
  • Options
    Amie-o3 said:
    @KayleighA aww what a cutie! Tilly is 15weeks Monday and is weighing 12lb 8oz she still has two bottles of breast milk and the rest formula but only has 4oz she has just this last day started to drink more so making 5oz formula bottles but sometimes she still leaves an ounce. 
    She will go to bed between 8-9 and wakes at around 1 for a bottle then normally sleep through until 6.45 (unless waking from getting cold) Then she will have another bottle but go back to sleep around 8 for another hour. She has been doing this for the last 4/5 weeks xx
    Thank you 😊.

Oh that's fab. Great to know. I'm hoping to get the baby into a similar routine to yours xx
  • Options
    Don't worry @MrsS35 i think formula babies usually weigh more. I was doing both and my baby pretty much decided herself to stop breast feeding. Your little man will put on weight with the solids xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies! Glad everyone little person is growing well! Logan is 13.5 weeks now and just over 12lbs. Had his blood taken as his counts were still messed up a month ago when he was in hospital. I bought my own scales so at least I can keep track. He’s 9th centile for weight but 70ish for head and length. Is anyone’s little rolling over yet? Mines is thinking about it but not managing haha! Can look around properly on tummy time though. Still formula (4oz) and top up with breast afterwards. He’s being a bit fussy so give him the occasional 5oz. He goes to sleep with us around 2230 and with sleeps til 5am or 3am, feed him then sleeps til 7. Xx
  • Options
    Took him into my studio to try and get photos! Xx
  • Options
    @Suziqn his a cutie! Tilly rolled over at 3months and we had some pictures done just before lockdown! Only just got to see them! Xx
  • Options
    Amie-o3 said:
    @Suziqn his a cutie! Tilly rolled over at 3months and we had some pictures done just before lockdown! Only just got to see them! Xx
    Aww very cute!! Xx
  • Options
    I wanted to get some but had no way of getting to studio. They are all gorgeous. We have all been very lucky.