Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March 2020 Babies

123457»

Replies

• Lovely updates ladies. Glad all the babies are doing well. Matilda is doing great. We have had a couple of occasions where she has rolled over but not consistent yet. From my bathroom scales she weighed 11lbs 9oz yesterday which to me is fine, she dropped a line and is near the edge of the second line but I’m not worried, plenty of rolls on her arms and legs and she is sleeping through so obviously thriving enough. She’s having to learn to cope with brother and sister now back at school which she doesn’t like as she loves to watch them play. Hubby is working from home this week to make the most of the weather so atleast she gets to see daddy more. Here is my chubby monkey xx

• What a little beauty! Xx

• lovely to see all the babies growing  

This is Nyla-rose i could finally get her birth registered last week she 3 months on the 29th she is rolling over and blowing raspberries she is really good baby sleeping through the night and always smiling especially at her big sister.. i am glad shops and things seem to be going back to normal ..been going out for loads of walks and picnics and she loves watching her sister feed the ducks 
  • What is everyone dressing the babies in at night during these warmer nights? 
  • Aw she's lovely. Sounds like a dream.

My baby is sleeping in her vest, nappy and socks xx
  • My little man is sleeping in his vest, 1 tog grow bag and nappy 😊
  • Mines in a vest or baby grow not bot and a blanket