Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

April 2020 Babies

2»

Replies

• Beautiful. Lots of gorgeous dark hair xxx
  • kmb89 said:
    Awww well done @XxMariexx that's amazing! Lovely name. Do you have a pic?
    Oh wow @WelshGirrl that's gone quick! Xxx
    I know right! Seems like only yesterday I’d told you all she wa a born 🙈 xx
  • Hi All, 

my little girl was born 5th April, 1 week early weighing 8lb. very quick labour, recorded at 35 minutes (husband was allowed into the hospital with 20minutes to spare! They told him to actually go home, luckily he waited in the car). 

Very different labour to my first born which was 46 hrs & she weight 9lb 1oz! 

Hope you’re all doing well, having a baby during lockdown is horrible 😩. 

Have any of you heard about your 6-8 week checks? My doctors have said it’s a telephone call which I’m not happy about as they heard an “ectopic beat” when she was born and wanted the doctor to check at the 6 week check. 

Here is Willow Mae 💜

• Congrats @Katie93. My 6 week check is combined with first set of vaccinations around 8 weeks 
  • @KMH27, thankfully the mastitis cleared up with the antibiotics after about 3 days. I really hope I don’t get it again because it was horrible! Wouldn’t wish it on anyone!
  • Huge congrats @XxMariexx, she is gorgeous x

• Little Coralie is steadily gaining weight and is now 7lbs6oz.  She will be 6 weeks tomorrow! X
  • MrsSpiller2021MrsSpiller2021 Regular
    edited May 14, 2020 2:01AM

Darcie is just over 3 weeks now. She was 8lbs 6oz when discharged by the midwives on day 10. Would love to be able to get her weighed again! She is still having 1-2 feeds on the breast a day but I am trying to phase it out now and go solely on formula as I'm doing both at each feed anyway and it's just too much for me to spend 1-2 hours feeding when I'm on my own and have a 5yr old to look after too.
    But I'm happy I managed to breastfeed at all as couldn't with my son. Tonight is only the 2nd night I have managed to get her to sleep in her moses basket, we had been cosleeping in order for me to actually get some sleep.
    Hope you're all doing well xxx
  • Hi everyone, how are you all getting on? @kmb89 how are you coping at the mo? We hope everyone is ok and managing some kind of rest? 

• Hello! 
    We're great thanks! Darcie is 4 weeks old today and things are finally starting to become more routine.
    She has been a lot better since I started her on infacol. We are off the boob now and taking 3-4oz every 3-4 hours. She only wakes 1-2 times in the night and is actually sleeping in her moses basket every night now!
    I weighed myself and then with her and it looks like she is roughly 10lbs now. 
    Big brother Hugo has been awesome, he is besotted with her. 
    And the ex has been over to see them quite a bit which I'm surprised about! 
    Hope everyone is well xxx
  • Hello mummies!

We're all approaching 1st birthdays now (if not celebrated already!).

I'd love to see updates on all the bubbas and to see how you're all doing too xxx
  • Hi everyone, me again! 
    Hope everyone is doing well? 
    We are all either in, or approaching the 18 month mark now! 
    Here is a recent pic of Darcie xxx

• Hello Mrs Spiller, Darcie looks the cutest! 

Toby is doing really well and him and his brother (who is only 20 months older than him) fight like cat and dog one minute and the next they are giggling and playing tricks on me together. Brotherly love!

I’m starting to get that broody feeling again, but me and hubby have decided to hold off for another year so I can complete a course at work. It wouldn’t surprise me if others are thinking of having more/are expecting again. 

Hope everyone is doing well…… and have enough fuel in their cars *haha*
  • Aww he looks like a cheeky monkey 😊

Well I got married on the 18th and couldn't be happier! ❤️
    Had the Mirena Coil in for 9 months but had it removed on the 13th.
    We are hoping for a child of our own, as I have 2 and he has 4! We must be mad 😂 xx
  • Aww congratulations!

Wishing you lots of baby dust and candlelit nights 😉
  • Thank you! Xx