Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

November 2019 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• I keep missing posts! I am so hungry all the time, was meant to start healthy eating this week, Monday was good but then Iv made up for it rest of week 😂😩 eating what ever I can get my hands on 
  • Does anyone know the best way we could set up a fb group for everyone? May be easier if everyone adds the one person then creates a group and take it from there? I'm rubbish! 
  • SMP has just gone up to 151.20 a week and comes out at 604.80 on a 4 week month, 756 on a 5 week but those are few and far between🤦 

Not sure about the rules around discussing FB on here btw, don't fancy getting kicked off for discussing contraband lol 
  • @Bluehawaii90 oops! I didn't even think of that! 
  • Oh gawd now I feel I need to remove my post but I cant figure out how 🙈
  • Is it just that we’re not allowed to advertise any Facebook groups we’re on? I think we can become friends on there 
  • Type your comments m
  • Ah ok, so we can be friends on another platform!
  • Oh god yeah, I was just worried that we would be booted by discussing it on here lol just me being over cautious! 🤦
  • So glad no-one has come back and said they are JH 😂
  • Am I missing something here? Who is JH?! 🤔 

• I thought it was just me that didn't know 😂 I've been trying to figure it out too lol
  • It’s a lady that was writing comments on the petition saying we’re just lazy for not wanting to go back to work or something like that she was being horrible 
  • Yea it was someone on a FB thread saying she doesnt see why women on maternity should get any extra time. The lazy comment was on another thread. People really dont want us having an extra time 😂
  • Hey I'm not lazy today, Ive been up from 7 despite 2 sleeping babies 😂
  • Well, lockdown in place for another 2 weeks over here. I know it's for the best, but I'm over it now 😂 Only bit of good news is that we can now travel 5k for exercise instead of 2k. Was getting sick of the same loop at our house.

I'd say people are getting really relaxed about following the rules now. I know my brother law is meeting up with loads of ppl. And the other day, we had to drop car to garage, which is where my brother in law works. We picked up the car at parent in law's house. They invited us into to their house, which I was a bit shocked by, since they were so worried in the beginning. But we stayed in the car. Had kids with us. I felt bad saying no. But if everyone starts getting relaxed, we'll never get out of lockdown.
  • Hallie woke up about 6:45 and that was because hubby disturbed her needing to go go either end 🙈 He cooked a curry from scratch last night (first time in 9 years - lockdown is making him a changed man!!) and something hasnt agreed with him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Has BJ mentioned how much longer we are in lockdown for? I’ve got 2 weeks in my head 🧐
  • Oh no. I hope you husband's illness doesn't put him off cooking for you both again!! 

• @JaneDC and me. He’s learned how to boil peas and make scramble egg during lockdown 😂 Also found his way to the cleaning cupboard 🤭