Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

May 2020 Babies

1444546474850»

Replies

• Happy Easter all! Summer just turned 10 months on 23rd March! She’s a right chatterbox, eats and drinks all her sisters stuff and loves standing up! 
  • Aww what a cutie summer .. Georgie isn’t talking yet at all and we had her review last week they said to try and encourage her talk to her all the time but we do so we shall see. She is so advanced in all other areas though so I’m not worried 
  • Hope everyone had a lovely Easter 🐣 I finally got to see my sister for the first time since Christmas 🥰

lovely pics ladies 💗

I’m sure Georgie will get there with the talking, if she’s advanced in other areas that’s brilliant 💗 their development does go at different speeds for different things 🥰

Austin’s also not long turned 10 months (25th) he’s walking more and more 😭 his confidence with it is growing daily. I think he’s just so desperate to chase his big brother lol. They’re starting to play together more now as well, it’s so lovely to see 💙 xx
  • Georgie took some steps independently today it was the cutest !! She is 1 in 4 week how is that possible !

• Bit late but Happy Easter everyone. We got so much chocolate but me and my partner are both dieting (his less stricter than mine 😂) and Peyton hasn't had chocolate yet 😂

Peyton loves standing and pulling her self not sure she will walk yet tho as she as she a bit wobbly as she moves aha she loves doing ring stackers and shape sorters. 

She has her induction at nursery next week and I'm so nervous 😓 feel like the weeks have flown since I found out we had extra time together ❤

• Aww she’s a cutie!
  • Well we had our first trip to A&E :( poor ozzy fell right into the edge of our TV unit, couldn't believe it, he can walk really well now but now he's attempting to run/rush around and things are getting dangerous, it's his birthday on Saturday and I'm hoping it goes down a bit more so its not in the pics as a permanent reminder, I feel awful :( 

Still not sure what to do on ozzys birthday, got no set plan what's everybody else doing/done x 

• @Rebecca1992 oh gosh that does look sore!!! Hopefully it will quickly become less noticeable! 
    It’s Jacobs birthday today - we went to soft play this morning for the first time & went out for lunch. That’s it really - his big brother and sister opened his presents as he just wasn’t bothered 😂
  • Oh poor ozzy!! Hope he’s ok, bless him! Austin is the same rushing around, frightens the life out of me! 

Happy birthday jacob! Lovely pics 💙 

Austin’s birthday is next Tuesday. We’re thinking of going to Chester zoo but not booked it yet. It’s where we went for Jenson’s first birthday too - although that’s January so it was bitterly cold! 

Hope everyone else’s babies have had lovely birthdays!! 

We finally made it away (in England!) for Austin to meet his grandad last week, he loved the beach and the swimming pool ☺️

• Austin was 1 on the 3rd, we had people visit in the garden, just grandparents and they came separately. We put decorations up in the house and had a bit of a tea party, he seemed to enjoy seeing people. We went to an outdoor dinosaur trail too which to be fair was probably more for his brother 🤣 oh bless him, it’ll soon go down, Austin isn’t walking but cruises along furniture and he’s still managing to bash himself on everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

• Prettyliar25Prettyliar25 Regular
    edited May 19, 2021 5:13PM
    Oh no poor ozzy! Hopefully it goes down pretty quickly.

Happy birthday Jacob and happy belated birthday to Austin.

Peyton turned 1 on the 13th we didn't do much just saw family but we did an at home cake smash for her and we're hoping to go the zoo during half term 😀

• Ouch hun that looks sore but accidents do happen so try not to feel so guilty and hopefully won't be too bad for his birthday 🤞🤞. Eddie turned one last Friday he not walking yet but is cruising now we just had a little party at home and are going to our first soft play on Saturday 🙂 xxxx
  • Aww beautiful pictures everybody, they all look so grown up, its gone so fast! Ozzys head has gone down quite alot and it's now just a bruise, hoping to hide it a little with his fringe x 
  • Glad it's gone down hun 💖 xxx

• Well we didn't end up doing much it was raining and then sunny on and off all day, we did go out in the car with the intention of going to a soft play but it was so busy everywhere with ques and ques of traffic and when we got there the car park was full and I just didn't want to risk it with so many people around, so we had a fun day at home playing with the new toys and had a few family members Bob round throughout the day, he's really enjoyed it I think! Bless him all worn out and fast asleep now x
  • Awh bless him ❤️ glad he's had a good day xxx
  • So my beautiful littlest princess turned 1 today! Excuse photos I don’t know why they not turned right way!! 

We didn’t do much either as it’s been raining all day! But had all family round! She’s had a great day and this week she’s just started walking! Crazy how quick the year has gone!! 
  • Aww lovely to see all the first birthday pictures. Georgie was 1 at the beginning of the month. Seems like a life time ago now already! We didn’t do a lot cuz the restrictions were still in.
    She had her injections on 13th of may and since Thursday she’s been poorly, high temp and so grumpy and yesterday she’s come out in a rash all over so think she’s got mild measles from the injections. 
    Here my little lady 

• Austin George - 03/05/2020
    Ellie Rae - 03/05/2020
    Georgie - 04/05/2030
    Julianna - 07/05/2020 (was previously Julia Anna)
    Naia Lucia - 12/05/2020
    Peyton Rose - 13/05/2020
    Jacob - 19/05/2020
    Ozzy - 22/05/2020
    Rex Orion - 23/05/2020
    Summer Louise -23/05/2020
    Austin Arlo - 25/05/2020

Hi!!! I don’t know if you remember me I remember you! I posted a little in a TTC thread in 2019, what is this post about if you don’t mind me asking? My baby Ava was born May 4th 2020! Xxx